Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - 'A Star is Born (OST)'

2,979 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

chosensparkles
15 minutes ago, monster_enriquer said:

ARTPOP should be around ~ 441,xxx,xxx  (assuming DWUW had 100 million streams and now it’s been removed)

not like it matters but  :mandown: 

Yeah I don’t think it was at around 100 M but it doesn’t really change much for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chosensparkles

I’m not gonna be able to do the whole track list gains per week but I’m going to post for the songs but not the dialogues

 

Black Eyes: 20,690,418 (+947,008)

La Vie En Rose: 16,168,160 (+778,122)

Maybe It’s Time: 28,392,632 (+1,379,723)

Out of Time: 17,113,512 (+787,117)

Alibi: 16,273,992 (+763,840)

Shallow: 269,157,868 (+16,678,446)

Music to My Eyes: 29,566,643 (+1,520,818)

Diggin My Grave: 22,520,150 (+1,060,813)

Always Remember Us This Way: 99,391,136 (+5,519,461)

Look What I Found: 35,964,675 (+1,791,852)

Heal Me: 21,593,163 (+1,014,172)

I Don’t Know What Love Is: 21,689,593 (+1,061,079)

Is That Alright: 27,240,001 (+1,315,193)

Why Did You Do That: 18,517,457 (+843,777)

Hair Body Face: 13,967,966 (+638,553)

Before I Cry: 14,288,306 (+682,207)

Too Far Gone: 12,821,113 (+616,745)

I’ll Never Love Again (Film Version): 48,656,175 (+2,874,445)

I’ll Never Love Again (Extended Version): 32,966,793 (+1,678,658)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiSuperManii
1 hour ago, monster_enriquer said:

ARTPOP should be around ~ 441,xxx,xxx  (assuming DWUW had 100 million streams and now it’s been removed)

not like it matters but  :mandown: 

um no

you can still see it was streamed 119 Million times but you can't play it anymore 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiSuperManii
23 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

789,207,665 (+6,388,299)

:clap3: :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster_enriquer
3 hours ago, iiSuperManii said:

um no

you can still see it was streamed 119 Million times but you can't play it anymore 

 

:jonny5:RIP DWUW 

a smash 

OT: shallow is still getting amazing streams. Who would’ve thought !?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy
4 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I’m not gonna be able to do the whole track list gains per week but I’m going to post for the songs but not the dialogues

 

Black Eyes: 20,690,418 (+947,008)

La Vie En Rose: 16,168,160 (+778,122)

Maybe It’s Time: 28,392,632 (+1,379,723)

Out of Time: 17,113,512 (+787,117)

Alibi: 16,273,992 (+763,840)

Shallow: 269,157,868 (+16,678,446)

Music to My Eyes: 29,566,643 (+1,520,818)

Diggin My Grave: 22,520,150 (+1,060,813)

Always Remember Us This Way: 99,391,136 (+5,519,461)

Look What I Found: 35,964,675 (+1,791,852)

Heal Me: 21,593,163 (+1,014,172)

I Don’t Know What Love Is: 21,689,593 (+1,061,079)

Is That Alright: 27,240,001 (+1,315,193)

Why Did You Do That: 18,517,457 (+843,777)

Hair Body Face: 13,967,966 (+638,553)

Before I Cry: 14,288,306 (+682,207)

Too Far Gone: 12,821,113 (+616,745)

I’ll Never Love Again (Film Version): 48,656,175 (+2,874,445)

I’ll Never Love Again (Extended Version): 32,966,793 (+1,678,658)

:weeps:

 

Thank you so much for your work ! :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21stcenturywhore
6 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I’m not gonna be able to do the whole track list gains per week but I’m going to post for the songs but not the dialogues

 

Always Remember Us This Way: 99,391,136 (+5,519,461)

 

100.000.000 hoooolyyyyyy :cries: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurem

Okay, by April all songs will have over 20 million streams. :gaycat3: That's perfect.

 

Also yas @ Black Eyes outstreaming WDYDT, Before I Cry and Hair Body Face :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
love100
1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

795,667,591 (+6,459,926)

Good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurem
2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

795,667,591 (+6,459,926)

Slikovni rezultat za oh my god i love that song michael jackson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iiSuperManii

yaas 800 Million tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
calm_down

By the end of this year, Spotify = 1.5B, YT = 800M streams

 

2.3B streams just for ASIB ST :clap3:

The 2018-2019 album Smash :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tuli

Imagine what a medley performance at the Grammys could do :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnWayneHolland
4 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

801,962,271 (+6,294,680)

Queen :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
longjohn9898

A legendary soundtrack. I’ve seen two different people playing it on their phones subways in NYC this week (ARUTW and Shallow) and have heard Shallow remixes at every gay bar in East Village :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cuneytb

I see Shallow going 600m and ARUTW going 500m on spotify if it ever becomes a single :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddeizaguirre
18 hours ago, Tuli said:

Imagine what a medley performance at the Grammys could do :jonny5:

I’m shook 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop
3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

807,007,091 (+5,044,820)

A Stream Is Born :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystic Boy
1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

807,007,091 (+5,044,820)

I ve never understood why the streams fall that hard on sundays ! Do people dont listen to music on sundays ? :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chosensparkles
25 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

I ve never understood why the streams fall that hard on sundays ! Do people dont listen to music on sundays ? :skull:

That’s what I believe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.