Top Posters In This Topic

• DRjuss06

• Remmy

• JGibson

• K$Ellie

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming back....

DRjuss06's Weekly Top 10, Week of June 17, 2019

Hello all! I decided to come back and start with a weekly top 10. After posting every week for over 5 years had to take a break but now I am back. Like always, my top 10 are not fancy looking and plain lol My charts will run from Monday-Sunday and dated the following Monday so today is a new chart. 

My first #1 since coming back belongs to H.E.R.'s "Hard Place." The song has been stuck on repeat for the past week and takes over the top spot this week. The song is H.E.R.'s first #1 on my chart. Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus start at #2. The song would've been a #1 earlier this summer but it is still up there. An undeniable hit. At #3 are Sam Smith and Normani while Goldlink and Bad Bunny take the lead at #4 and #5. 

The other Cyrus starts at #6 with "Mother's Daughter" as Miley debuts her new song. Ed Sheeran doubles down on the top 10 with "I Don't Care" at #7 and "Cross Me" at #10 becoming the only artist to place two songs in the top 10 this week. Halsey is at #8 and Lizzo & Missy Elliot start at #9. 

#1: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 1: Hard Place- H.E.R. (1 week @ #1) 

#2: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 2: Old Town Road (Remix)- Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus

#3: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 3: Dancing With A Stranger- Sam Smith & Normani

#4: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 4: Zulu Screems- GoldLink feat. Maleek Berry & Bibi Bourelly

#5: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 5: Callaita- Bad Bunny & Tainy

#6: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 6: Mother's Daughter- Miley Cyrus

#7: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 7: I Don't Care- Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber

#8: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 8: Nightmare- Halsey

#9: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 9: Tempo- Lizzo feat. Missy Elliot

#10: Last Week: NEW: Peak: 10: Cross Me- Ed Sheeran feat. Chance The Rapper 

Sam Smith :) 

6/10

Good number one, that song is very underrated. I'm really getting into Cross Me lately.

• 3 years later...

I finally have access to my account again. Should I resume this? Also, horrible Top 10 for my previous one up there. 

Oh wow, long time no see :gaycat3: and kiiii at you hating your own (latest) top 10 now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.