28 posts in this topic

Ethereal

“It kinda goes from 90s RNB to more alternative sounds and again to more singer/songwriter sounds”

“There’s some dancing for sure...there’s some moody, to more Lana Del Rey kind of energy”

Ricky Wilson

Why did I know she’s try to serve Lana Del Rey?

:ahh:

so boring. Good luck sis.

Bad Decisions

I love that all the girls are really starting to prepare for their debut! Normani is definitely coming very soon but I'm hoping by this time next year we have Lauren and Ally as well :heart2:

Buddy

So she's going the safe route. Bitch, take a risk and the media will get behind you.

Cute

wow.... another lana del rey copy... :noparty: y'all need to move on 

skwonderfactory

I wish artists would just follow their hearts and make whatever music they want to make. And labels should be behind that too. Success isn’t everything, and if you are genuine and stand out, you have a higher chance at it.

Roulette

So it’s all over the place, which means it’ll likely end up somewhere in the middle as just generic pop. :shakeno:

She better come with it together and serve, she’s my fave from 5H and the only one I would stan. 

Joey Coco
35 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Why did I know she’s try to serve Lana Del Rey?

:ahh:

She wishes.

Beyonnaise

The songs we've heard so far are great.

So happy to stan for a beautiful, talented, morally good Latina from Miami :heart2: 

TheFireLexus
2 hours ago, Ethereal said:
"It kinda goes from 90s RNB to more alternative sounds and again to more singer/songwriter sounds”

“There’s some dancing for sure...there’s some moody, to more Lana Del Rey kind of energy”

:skull: 

Love Drought

This sounds all over the place. She said in another interview that her music was inspired by electronica, pop, rock and roll, alt-rock and Latin music. She'd be better off going that route and pursuing an acting career imo. 

Venus XCX

All the girls are serving different sounds :weeps: I'm so ready for their debuts.

May
6 hours ago, Cute said:

She’s hard stanned Lana for years, let’s be thankful that our fave is serving as the blueprint for some of these girls :clap3:

Slave4Bey
6 hours ago, Cute said:

6 hours ago, Joey Coco said:

She wishes.

So, according to you she cannot cite Lana as an example of what her music sounds like? 

Stans...

O.t: Come through girl, I'm ready.

vocalqueef
6 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

I wish artists would just follow their hearts and make whatever music they want to make. And labels should be behind that too. Success isn’t everything, and if you are genuine and stand out, you have a higher chance at it.

What makes you think that she isn‘t making the music that she wants?

6 hours ago, KKW said:

So it's all over the place

I‘m sure she‘ll find a way to make it work, she‘s already said that cohesiveness is important. She‘s performe 3 songs already & while they sound quite different from each other, they work very well together.

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

As long as it slays like Exceptions.

*Expectations

- JED -

Lmao I don't think she has any say in 'her sound'