FAN

After all the 5H stans ripped Camila out for her supporting him.. :deadbanana:

Floraholique

Dinah must love herself the least for putting her trust in that man :biblio:

Beyonnaise

Love her voice but LA is gross :-x

22 minutes ago, FAN said:

Well yeah because Camila was asked about him being fired for sexual assault and she said that she was sad about it and that she hoped he would make a comeback :rip: Nobody defends the stuff Dinah says, but Camila stans continue making excuses for her.

Kedzie53
24 minutes ago, FAN said:

Lmao Dinah has gotten in trouble for saying/doing worse things. They’re both messy for supporting LA Reid 

CHEER_UP

Prepared to file for bankruptcy in a few years Dinah. Hire a lawyer sis. 

Luner45

She's trash. We shouldn't be surprised she's still willing to work with an sexual assaulter 

Bad Decisions

Well...Dinah always has been a problematic one so... anyway. 

istilldontknowher

Sad , he will drop all support the minute she starts uderpeforming 

rihannasbe$tfrnd

Maybe no other agency wanted her? Yal are being so shady towards her for choosing to support a man who has backed her career. 

IBeMe

That's risky but it could also be beneficial for her. LA will want to prove his label is successful and might really push and support her.

TheFireLexus
1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Well yeah because Camila was asked about him being fired for sexual assault and she said that she was sad about it and that she hoped he would make a comeback :rip: Nobody defends the stuff Dinah says, but Camila stans continue making excuses for her.

You would think you know what she actually said given your shameless fixation upon her but somehow you only continue to prove your lack of education.

cartierdelrey

If he didnt think Gaga would happen what makes him think Dinah will...

Venom
1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Girl I will donate $5 to your Go Fund Me so you can engrave this on your tombstone because you be going around saying it everywhere like it matters 

Exzime.
8 minutes ago, Venom said:

Girl I will donate $5 to your Go Fund Me so you can engrave this on your tombstone because you be going around saying it everywhere like it matters 

:dies:

GabrielLavigne
9 minutes ago, Venom said:

:fan:

FAN

@Beyonnaise misinformed, lying ass dragged up and down this thread is an even bigger kii than Dinah being signed to a guy who never believes in her or 5H :deadbanana: 

Beyonnaise
2 minutes ago, FAN said:

@Beyonnaise misinformed, lying ass dragged up and down this thread is an even bigger kii than Dinah being signed to a guy who never believes in her or 5H :deadbanana: 

Misinformed and lying how exactly? Here's the words from Camila's own lips

NEWSWEEK: L.A. Reid, your mentor and former head of Epic Records, abruptly left the label in May.[Reid’s exit came after allegations of sexual harassment by an employee.] Has it been difficult going through this album-birthing process without him there to support you?

Yeah, definitely. He was so supportive of me and such a champion for me at the label. He always believed in me. He did really amazing things for the company and in music. I’m sure that he’s going to make a comeback. He’s so passionate about music and he’s so great at what he does. He has some of the best ears in music. I still really trust his opinion, and I have a lot of respect and gratitude for him.

If Lauren or Normani had said that they would be rightfully dragged. Yet Camila stans make the choice to defend it.

VOSS
47 minutes ago, Venom said:

Why doesn't it matter? :rip: Unless you don't think there's anything wrong with supporting a sexual abuser...

iRunIt

This can be really bad or actually good. 

We’ll see. Hope this beauty and her talents don’t go to waste. 😔

EllieRox666
50 minutes ago, Venom said:

:ahh: