Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

How To Get Away with Murder: Season 5

2,429 posts in this topic

Wes
11 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

People shocked because Wes were the male lead :rip: . No one expected him to die. But when you get through episode 6 or 7, you kinda expected it would be Wes coz all hints pointed to him. 

Although at the first episode, Olli dumbed Connor out of no where is a big fat joke :eli: 

Oli constantly worrying about justice and things like that tho :biblio: I mean he's a hacker himself so he should be the last one to talk.

BKTweets12

Season 4 was everything. 

The first halves of every season have been amazing. 

KKCuteCat
8 hours ago, Wes said:

Oli constantly worrying about justice and things like that tho :biblio: I mean he's a hacker himself so he should be the last one to talk.

That's why he's one of my least fav. I don't like mentally week people in general and he's one of those. Plus his personality seems inconsistent. For example, the charactor was built as a kind, warm and honest person. Meanwhile, he constantly hacked other people. He dumped Connor just because he thought Connor kept something from him. I mean, does he even understand what privacy means? And it made him also cold too.

KKCuteCat

I'm half way through season 4 and OMG, Ollie is officially my least fav from the group. It was Asher before but i really can't stand Ollie's acts after Drake shot himself. I mean, i would like to have nice people around me in real life but i'm really confused the blurred line between nice and stupid in Olli's acts. I think he's stupid and over sensitive.