Top Posters In This Topic

• pop!corn

• Lukey

• Noah

• ceremonials

1st

2nd

lemme look now sorry 

Slow Song, oldie but shows her other side she was before she became the bad bitch and also one of my fave songs of hers

IT'S TIME TO JUDGE

:gaycat2:

Verge of Obscene has secret vote this week, he will post his opinions but he will send me his grades via PM.

Remember that you all have to grade the Round 1 and ONLY the act you were paired up with for Round 2. 

Please post your grades and opinions before Tuesday night.

@Oxygen @Pol McCutie @ceremonials @Verge of Obscene

I've also been very busy this week :jonny: will try to do it tomorrow guys sorry please be patient 

Demi Lovato – Get Back @Noah

Perhaps this is not her best performance vocally, but YASSS. This is my favorite Demi era. This is a surprising choice to be honest, and I really enjoyed it. The energy was much better the second half than the first, but it was still entertaining at all times. It’s a big arena and the audience was into it. 8

Lea Michele – Firework @Dr. Luke

The quality was too bad and it made me loose the excitement at times. It was a good performance, nothing extraordinary to be honest. She delivered on the vocals but I wasn’t really feeling the energy, she jumped around a little bit but that was pretty much it.  6

Lady Gaga – Just Dance @Blue Velvet

Love the song, didn’t love the performance. I mean, yeah she was doing coreo and all but it felt a bit lifeless for me. I’ve seen performances from Gaga that are much more energetic, even of this song. The great energy of Just Dance just didn’t match the energy of this performance. 7

Beyoncé – Déjà Vu @Satan

Tyra was feeling it and I was feeling it too. The second half was excellent. I do believe that you had some better options but this was a great performance. She sounded great vocally and a lot of energy came from her voice. It was very fun to watch. 9

Rihanna – Where Have You Been @Marnstar

The production really helped to make this performance a bit more energetic. The intro hyped me up and the dancers were great. Rihanna was good but I wasn’t amazed by this performance. 8

ROUND 2

Beyoncé – Flaws and All

You choose a perfect performance for the theme that I assigned to you. It was very emotional, relatable and authentic. She sounded great as well. It was powerful!

+ 2

Lord, seriously?? :rip: Mhm, okay!

22 minutes ago, Noah said:

britunbothered.gif

Ahsjfjd 

Ok but where are the other judges

i will post my scores in like next 12 hours when i get home

WAIT we don't have to post our comments 

iv been v busy lately n but I can do it in a couple of hours if it's just my scores!

5 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

iv been v busy lately n but I can do it in a couple of hours if it's just my scores!

it'd be better if you can post your comments

britunbothered.gif

4 minutes ago, pop!corn said:

it'd be better if you can post your comments

britunbothered.gif

Oh

britunbothered.gif

• ATRL Moderator

My scores will be up in the next two hours :eddie: 

britunbothered.gif

17 hours ago, Pol McCutie said:

i will post my scores in like next 12 hours when i get home

17 hours ago, ceremonials said:

15 hours ago, Oxygen said:

My scores will be up in the next two hours :eddie: 

britunbothered.gif

Noah - 7

i actually loathe this song, but this performance is nice. Not oversung, not extra as usual. It wasn't the most mind blowing choice, sure, but it was a safe one and I think that paid off. :clap3:

Luke - 9

This was actually nice. The quality, alas, was not, but this felt like a good example of what I asked for! Good job.

Blue - 7

Idk what your criteria was for this performance, but it didn't hit home entirely for me. It was still pretty good, though, I just think Just Dance is a weird choice, most of the time. It's one of her worst songs lov, imo, but this definitely wasn't awful.

Satan - 9.5

This was almost flawless. Another sort of weird choice, but maybe it fit with your criteria. No matter what it was, though, this performance felt like it fit.

Marn - 8.5

This wasn't awful or anything. But Rih didn't really seem into it. Still, this song is so iconic and it's one of her better songs live.

@ceremonials you realize you were supposed to score everyone's first song based on how energetic the performance was and then you score only Luke's second song based on what you asked for, right?

When-Youre-Trying-Throw-Shade-Bush-Your-Way.gif

Edited by Noah

11 minutes ago, Noah said:

@ceremonials you realize you were supposed to score everyone's first song based on how energetic the performance was and then you score only Luke's second song based on what you asked for, right?

When-Youre-Trying-Throw-Shade-Bush-Your-Way.gif

Ahhshdjd really

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.