Britney Spears' Official Top 20 biggest non-singles (UK)

Green

Britney Spears' Official Top 20 biggest non-singles in the UK

(based on streams and downloads combined): 

1. My Only Wish (This Year)

Yep, Britney's biggest non-single is a Christmas track. My Only Wish (This Year) appears on a compilation album called Platinum Christmas, which was released in 2000 and also features festive cuts from Whitney Houtson, Steps, S Club 7, Dido and TLC (what a time to be alive!). The track, which Britney co-wrote with Britney/In The Zone collaborator Brian Kierulf, benefits greatly from the annual boost of festive songs on streaming services each Christmas, notching up 5.6 million plays since 2014. Like most Christmas songs, it sounds like it was written in under ten minutes, but its so ridiculously cute that it's hard not to love.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/britney-spears-official-top-20-biggest-non-singles-the-fan-favourite-album-tracks-that-deserve-more-love__23505/

Not SMS (Bangerz) being #2 :rip:

Breathe on Me and Unusual You :clap3: 

So many glory songs on this list??

Outrageous isn't a single? Huh today I learned. One of my favorite Britney songs.

1 minute ago, Little Joannester said:

Outrageous isn't a single? Huh today I learned. One of my favorite Britney songs.

It was going to get full single treatment but she was badly injured on the shooting of the video

I still can’t believe (I Got That) Boom Boom wasn’t a single :cries: The hit that got away. 

2 hours ago, Little Joannester said:

They cancelled the video because she broke her knee

ot: MOW(TY) slaying like this :ahh:

Cinderella the iconic hit that got away :'(

That Chris megamix wow :eek: 

Uk serving taste 

Unusual you, Toy Soldier and Outrages being there :alexz: 

2 hours ago, Green said:

Britney Spears' Official Top 20 biggest non-singles in the UK

(based on streams and downloads combined): 

1. My Only Wish (This Year)

Yep, Britney's biggest non-single is a Christmas track. My Only Wish (This Year) appears on a compilation album called Platinum Christmas, which was released in 2000 and also features festive cuts from Whitney Houtson, Steps, S Club 7, Dido and TLC (what a time to be alive!). The track, which Britney co-wrote with Britney/In The Zone collaborator Brian Kierulf, benefits greatly from the annual boost of festive songs on streaming services each Christmas, notching up 5.6 million plays since 2014. Like most Christmas songs, it sounds like it was written in under ten minutes, but its so ridiculously cute that it's hard not to love.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/britney-spears-official-top-20-biggest-non-singles-the-fan-favourite-album-tracks-that-deserve-more-love__23505/

when you don't put out a video or christmas album and your song is more iconic than everyone else's minus Mariah's and the old classics.

Imagine if she tried to push this

an organic classic

7a6821c5099c7ed7e74a0bc43b393310.jpg

She’s one of the only artists I know where a lot of her unreleased songs are remembered as if they were singles. 

Outrageous, I Got That Boom Boom and Breathe on Me are iconic. 

I wish her her best song Unusual You was higher on the list. :'(

Too many iconic songs to count, and they weren't even singles :fan: 

Get Naked and Toy Soldier would be such an amazing European singles tho :emofish: 

Cinderella and Unusual You, whew talent!

Such a random list.

My Only Wish is a classic in many countries !

• 3 months later...

Ugh DYWCO? was meant to be her third revival :jonny4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.