Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Bazzi f/ Camila Cabello - "Beautiful"

2,080 posts in this topic

Rumystic
31 minutes ago, FAN said:

#39 itunes

-66 spins on Pop 

I think it’s done. 

:skull:

FAN
1 hour ago, rac7d said:

which is fine then she can prep her next moove

next awards show is the grammys

if she performs she will sing consequences

if no then thats it until iheart and billboards  but i would rather not do the 5h battle royal thing since that seems to be the i heart promo plan so hopefuly she skips that and launches in april/may with some bangers

It is interesting that this & Consequences start falling on radio at the exact same time. Maybe it’s a sign the lead is closer than we think? I definitely think she should perform a Consequences/NBTS at the Grammys to close the era and then launch the CC2 lead the week after. 

rac7d
20 minutes ago, FAN said:

It is interesting that this & Consequences start falling on radio at the exact same time. Maybe it’s a sign the lead is closer than we think? I definitely think she should perform a Consequences/NBTS at the Grammys to close the era and then launch the CC2 lead the week after. 

or its been 4 months and its single fatigue, plus she been on break

FAN
14 hours ago, rac7d said:

or its been 4 months and its single fatigue, plus she been on break

I guess. 

3/6 songs above it have long peaked and there’s nothing below it that’s really coming fast so I am surprised that Pop looks like they aren’t going to take it further.

FAN
On 1/11/2019 at 7:15 AM, FAN said:

#39 itunes

-66 spins on Pop 

I think it’s done. 

#42 itunes

-40 spins Pop

A lot of huge negative updates in the top 10 today so even though this is negative it still gained spins on half of the songs above it

Rumystic
3 hours ago, FAN said:

#42 itunes

-40 spins Pop

A lot of huge negative updates in the top 10 today so even though this is negative it still gained spins on half of the songs above it

!!!

The negative spins are nothing to worry about.

arianacabaeo

hope this goes top 25.

FAN
40 minutes ago, arianacabaeo said:

hope this goes top 25.

At this point I feel like that’s all we can pray for. 

This could have easily gone Top 10 on the Hot 100 and #1 on Pop with a couple tv performances from both of them and better streaming playlisting. 

arianacabaeo
15 minutes ago, FAN said:

At this point I feel like that’s all we can pray for. 

This could have easily gone Top 10 on the Hot 100 and #1 on Pop with a couple tv performances from both of them and better streaming playlisting. 

the way her last two singles played out is disgusting. but i know that beautiful is not her fault sinces its being pushed by bazzi and his team.

FAN
4 hours ago, arianacabaeo said:

the way her last two singles played out is disgusting. but i know that beautiful is not her fault sinces its being pushed by bazzi and his team.

Bazzi seems super fame/chart obsessed and kind of egotistical so I am surprised they didn’t try harder. 

Can this please be Camila’s last collab with a C listed though? She needs to be working with A listers

EllieRox666
17 hours ago, FAN said:

#42 itunes

-40 spins Pop

Can you post audience updates instead? Spins don't matter

arianacabaeo
1 hour ago, FAN said:

Bazzi seems super fame/chart obsessed and kind of egotistical so I am surprised they didn’t try harder. 

Can this please be Camila’s last collab with a C listed though? She needs to be working with A listers

you'd think he'd try to perform with her then if hes chart obsessed but its obvious hes tryna take credit for this songs success when it was no where without camila.

arianacabaeo
1 hour ago, FAN said:

you'd think he'd try to perform with her then if hes chart obsessed but its obvious hes tryna take credit for this songs success when it was no where without camila.

FAN
3 hours ago, EllieRox666 said:

Can you post audience updates instead? Spins don't matter

Lmao I just take it straight from Kworbs website every day it’s meant to be a quick overview but sure 

FAN
On 1/12/2019 at 7:24 AM, FAN said:

#42 itunes

-40 spins Pop

#44 itunes 

+18 spins Pop (-0.076 AI)

FAN

#50 iTunes :rip: it was #22 like a week ago 

FAN
1 hour ago, arianacabaeo said:

rip beautiful. 

Basically. Hopefully it somehow sneaks into the Top 25 tomorrow on the Hot 100 because it’s definitly peaked. 

@sakisfan16 Spotify stats? 

arianacabaeo

Predicted to reach 26 on Billboard. Lets pray.

sakisfan16
6 hours ago, FAN said:

Basically. Hopefully it somehow sneaks into the Top 25 tomorrow on the Hot 100 because it’s definitly peaked. 

@sakisfan16 Spotify stats? 

61 on spotify usa with 407,108 streams.... it's good,it's really stable...I don't know about the other things like radio.I hope,I really pray that radio is still not 100% back cause of the christmas freeze and maybe this week radio will return  and they will  support 'beautiful' again with positive radio updates...

FAN
21 hours ago, FAN said:

#44 itunes 

+18 spins Pop (-0.076 AI)

#45 iTunes 

+28 spins Pop (-0.164 AI)

arianacabaeo
2 hours ago, KarlosVzla said:

#27 (+1) on the BB Hot 100 this week

andd its peaked. 

Elite Four Brad

welp, it had a good run