Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: S9 | PREMIERE NOW!

1,162 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2018 at 12:53 AM, Boys said:

Nobody wants to watch Kim Richards have the shakes violently on camera as she talks about not drinking or popping a pill, keep it

Bring back Brandi

Kim is a legend and can actually string a complete sentence together unlike Brandi!

RHOBH would not be RHOBH without Vanderpump :rip: She is the face of Beverly Hills and they will keep her around until she wants to leave

6 minutes ago, hellocory said:

RHOBH would not be RHOBH without Vanderpump :rip: She is the face of Beverly Hills and they will keep her around until she wants to leave

This but LVP needs this tbh.

Sh's coasted for a couple of seasons.

4 hours ago, hellocory said:

RHOBH would be perfectly fine without LVP there is nothing charming about her anymore as if this was season 1.

I honestly love queen Rinna, the way she hanged back last season and let Vanderpump and Kyle figure out what to do with the show and pull their weight and all we got was Momma Kay and BFF drama :ahh: expose the lessors queen

On 9/17/2018 at 9:50 PM, HausOfGerard said:

Carlton had her heel firmly on Vyle's neck though

True but even then by the end of season 4 I was over it. I'll still take carlton over boreleen though

On 9/19/2018 at 3:32 PM, hellocory said:

RHOBH does not need Vanderpump the way RHONY needs Ramona, RHONJ needs Teresa and RHOC needs Vicki. If anything, RHOBH needs Kyle.

11 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

RHOBH does not need Vanderpump the way RHONY needs Ramona, RHONJ needs Teresa and RHOC needs Vicki. If anything, RHOBH needs Kyle.

as a LVP stan I concur but not Kyle. Both not needed but I guess Kyle is more needed at this point.

41 minutes ago, slw84 said:

as a LVP stan I concur but not Kyle. Both not needed but I guess Kyle is more needed at this point.

These BH girls need to grow a set of balls, I rarely ever like seeing a group of 5-6 women attack one person and I don't even like Vanderpump like that. LVP hasn't done anything nearly as terrible as Vicki, Ramona, Teresa etc lol. If you find yourself being "manipulated" by a 50+ year old woman, you need to reevaluate your life 

1 hour ago, HausOfGerard said:

These BH girls need to grow a set of balls, I rarely ever like seeing a group of 5-6 women attack one person and I don't even like Vanderpump like that. LVP hasn't done anything nearly as terrible as Vicki, Ramona, Teresa etc lol. If you find yourself being "manipulated" by a 50+ year old woman, you need to reevaluate your life 

This

32 minutes ago, MDJD11 said:

LVP is bringing the show down. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

Can't wait for your next one cause nothing but tea was spilled in this one

6 hours ago, Alien. said:

don't curse it!

I honestly wish they added another new girl so we'd have an 8 person cast like RHONY7 

Kyle said on Twitter the Maurice and ken fight rumours weren’t true but it’s fery clear lvp is on the outs again. I hope it’s over something real this time and not that stupid dog story involving Dorit.

I want them to stop confirming/denying rumors and let the stories grab the attention of the GP so they will watch because.... last season was such a snooze but they brought the whole cast back plus Denise is looking to be a snooze as well. 

HPV is really about to skip the cast trip huh? Her ass truly deserves to get canned like maloof hoof and Yoda then!

TheEmancipation

On 9/19/2018 at 3:32 PM, hellocory said:

Kyle kind is the face too. They both are but honestly LVP can go.