Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: S9 | PREMIERE NOW!

955 posts in this topic

Dorit is standing her ground and I like it.  PK is such a ***** for turning on his wife for LVC and her pet Ken.  Kyle is boring, her scenes this week were not the tea. Idk what the **** is going to happen with this show next year...

18 hours ago, Clueless said:

Nah she lost me way before that happened

She had the BEST bag collection tho of all the HW's tho

I hate how Teddi got off so easily.

She was such a ****ing liar about what went down in the dog situation and only copped to it when she was caught.

Dorit was careless with that dog & Lisa obviously planted those stories, all 3 of them are trash.

I feel worst for Kyle, I know what it's like to be in a friendship like the one she has with LVP.

Glad we can move on from this mess, the Camille drama will be great, I feel it.

Does anyone else here love Denise? Her chill and laid back persona is such a breathe of fresh air. She's my new fave 

Posted (edited)

The last couple of episodes have been good

Where is everyone?

I still need to watch the new one but I'm still replaying in my head Camille scalping Teddi. A moment. :alexz:

On 5/11/2019 at 3:20 AM, dman4life said:

Does anyone else here love Denise? Her chill and laid back persona is such a breathe of fresh air. She's my new fave 

YES I LOVE her on the show!

FuXNmyY.jpg

Looks like Kim is getting some confessionals this season.

Not Lisa doing a polygraph test to prove she's not lying when those can be easily scripted and manipulated. Girl!:deadbanana:

2 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

FuXNmyY.jpg

Looks like Kim is getting some confessionals this season.

brandi filmed some too

8 hours ago, Dax said:

Not Lisa doing a polygraph test to prove she's not lying when those can be easily scripted and manipulated. Girl!:deadbanana:

Especially when the person they've gone to, "John", is the same guy that does all of the YouTuber's polygraph videos. :skull:

On 5/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, Kim Kardashian said:

I hate how Teddi got off so easily.

She was such a ****ing liar about what went down in the dog situation and only copped to it when she was caught.

Dorit was careless with that dog & Lisa obviously planted those stories, all 3 of them are trash.

I feel worst for Kyle, I know what it's like to be in a friendship like the one she has with LVP.

Glad we can move on from this mess, the Camille drama will be great, I feel it.

I see your point but disagree. At this point it is beggar's belief that around 14-15 episodes in a 20 episode season will the quality increase.

I will give Beverly Hills credit in that they have an excellent marketing team. They can truly take pure rubbish and fool individuals for a while that it will eventually turn into gold

2 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

I see your point but disagree. At this point it is beggar's belief that around 14-15 episodes in a 20 episode season will the quality increase.

I will give Beverly Hills credit in that they have an excellent marketing team. They can truly take pure rubbish and fool individuals for a while that it will eventually turn into gold

Camille snapping (if you can even call it that) at Teddy was underwhelming, but she really seemed like she wanted to stir **** up earlier on with the whole 'I don't trust Dorit... does she have as much money as she says'.

We'll see I guess.

My updated thoughts:

Denise - I find her truly boring at this point. The shtick of oversharing about her sex life and charlie sheen as a storyline has run thin at this point. Then again I believe it's because the producers unnecessarily extended this season so my criticism isn't fair.

Camille - I feel that throughout the years her tenure on the show has deified her in a way. In a sense that we all wait on baited breath for her to create worthwhile moments. As this season has proved maybe we over estimated her power

LVP - The fact that her polygraph test was so ridiculous and the only thing worth remembering these past couple of episodes is truly amazing

Erika - Far too reticent.......

Lisa Rinna - lacks charm because she is so concentrated on how people view her. That we rarely get to revel in the nuances of who she is

Dorit - Due to the milieu of this series like I will repeat again is a waste of space at this point. She showed potential her debut season but after that all of the trouble she has stirred seems so inconsequential.

Teddi................

Anyways, I really don't care to see Kim Richards come back even if it is for a morsel of screen time. I am over the entire cast relying on her potential relapse, unfairly reproaching her slight oddities etc..... as ways to facilitate a storyline for a mostly mundane season. Brandi coming back I can tell will quickly be the regret people will be too afraid to admit.

3 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Camille snapping (if you can even call it that) at Teddy was underwhelming, but she really seemed like she wanted to stir **** up earlier on with the whole 'I don't trust Dorit... does she have as much money as she says'.

We'll see I guess.

I feel that Camille is trying her hardest to create memorable moments but the milieu has changed. LVP & Kyle both have an iron grip on the atmosphere of the show so the outbursts will be few and far between. This current cast will not respond to Camille's constant attempts at digs due to obsession over audience reception.

They should have brought Camille in full force during season 6. I feel that's when her **** stirring would have yielded better results

That lie detector scene was TRAGIC. It was the same man that they used on Flavour of Love, Drag Race, and Paris Hilton’s My New BFF. The test had zero credibility to begin with, but seeing that actually made me feel sorry for Lisa.

Also Lisa’s comment about Erika was foul. Her image has been completely demolished between this season and VPR.

3 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

Also Lisa’s comment about Erika was foul. Her image has been completely demolished between this season and VPR.

Everyone was dragging LVP for that comment. I loved it.  

I'm done with LVP

Posted (edited)

The whole episode was painful to watch. It felt 4 hours long. 

Kyle’s reach to make it seem like she naturally found out Lisa took the test! :ahh:

The EMBARRASSMENT of watching Lisa have the polygraph administer ask her if she would ever "forgive these women who have wronged her." :bibliahh: This season is showing more than ever that she's just an insecure little girl on the inside. 

Also, if any of the other women had made that comment about Erika the lashings would've been one hundred times worse. She gets away with murder; her stans are comparable to Trump supporters that think he can do no wrong.

Did the lie detector guy even ask her if she leaked the story? I swear I never heard that question :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Dax said:

The whole episode was painful to watch. It felt 4 hours long. 

Kyle’s reach to make it seem like she naturally found out Lisa took the test! :ahh:

It reminded me of last season of NY how Bethenny made up a story on how she found out Tinsley went wedding dress shopping with her Mom :ahh: 

Lisa Vanderdump is DISGUSTING

I hope to god Lisa shows up to the reunion so that Erika annihilates her. I don’t even like Erika that much but it would be amazing, and 100% deserved. I also think Erika’s silence on Twitter and IG says a lot, she is probably FUMING.