Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: S9 | PREMIERE NOW!

786 posts in this topic

Dorit is standing her ground and I like it.  PK is such a ***** for turning on his wife for LVC and her pet Ken.  Kyle is boring, her scenes this week were not the tea. Idk what the **** is going to happen with this show next year...

18 hours ago, Clueless said:

Nah she lost me way before that happened

She had the BEST bag collection tho of all the HW's tho

I hate how Teddi got off so easily.

She was such a ****ing liar about what went down in the dog situation and only copped to it when she was caught.

Dorit was careless with that dog & Lisa obviously planted those stories, all 3 of them are trash.

I feel worst for Kyle, I know what it's like to be in a friendship like the one she has with LVP.

Glad we can move on from this mess, the Camille drama will be great, I feel it.

Does anyone else here love Denise? Her chill and laid back persona is such a breathe of fresh air. She's my new fave 

Posted (edited)

The last couple of episodes have been good

Where is everyone?

I still need to watch the new one but I'm still replaying in my head Camille scalping Teddi. A moment. :alexz:

On 5/11/2019 at 3:20 AM, dman4life said:

Does anyone else here love Denise? Her chill and laid back persona is such a breathe of fresh air. She's my new fave 

YES I LOVE her on the show!

8 hours ago, Dax said:

Not Lisa doing a polygraph test to prove she's not lying when those can be easily scripted and manipulated. Girl!:deadbanana:

Especially when the person they've gone to, "John", is the same guy that does all of the YouTuber's polygraph videos. :skull: