Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: S9 | PREMIERE NOW!

969 posts in this topic

Denise needs to shut her ****ing mouth on charlie already. All she does is mention him since all of her relevance relies on his crazy past. Like girl move on. You have a new man yet youre still complaining about the past:skull:

Erika needs to stop with this popstar bull. Its so cringe worthy. Like c'mon.All those gays hyping her up. :lmao: its so cringe

Posted (edited)

Who buys tickets to Erika’s shows? How does she have sold out dates? I- 

Are they done talking about the dog? 

34 minutes ago, Dax said:

Who buys tickets to Erika’s shows? How does she have sold out dates? I- 

i won tickets randomly on a dating app and got to meet her. the show lasted like 40 minutes and she had ads during it. like... they'd bring out vodka for her and she'd plug it, take a fake sip and then they'd carry it off stage :deadbanana: 

12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i won tickets randomly on a dating app and got to meet her. the show lasted like 40 minutes and she had ads during it. like... they'd bring out vodka for her and she'd plug it, take a fake sip and then they'd carry it off stage :deadbanana: 

Not a 40 minute live show with ads. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Are they done talking about the dog? 

Kind of, they're still talking about LVP though :bibliahh: 

Haters are mad Erika Jayne has a career. Her job is being a dance/pop singer. Like LVP she is successful without the show. I mean she performed for Xtina.........

Never checked out Erikas music but happy she has an old rich husband funding her deluded pop career :eli:

4 hours ago, Chanel4 said:

Erika needs to stop with this popstar bull. Its so cringe worthy. Like c'mon.All those gays hyping her up. :lmao: its so cringe

But.. that's her life and this is a reality show :coffee:

34 minutes ago, dillan said:

But.. that's her life and this is a reality show :coffee:

What a boring ****ing life. She's been on this show for four years, yet we know nothing about her except for the fact that she sucks off a seventy year old to fund her lifestyle that she can't afford. 

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

What a boring ****ing life. She's been on this show for four years, yet we know nothing about her except for the fact that she sucks off a seventy year old to fund her lifestyle that she can't afford. 

I agree, she's overstayed her welcome.

There needs to be a BIG cast shake up next season. I can see LVP and Teddi definitely going and potentially Dorit and Erika too. Bring back Brandi, add a new girl and keep Camille as a friend (cause she doesn't want to be FT).

7 minutes ago, dillan said:

I agree, she's overstayed her welcome.

There needs to be a BIG cast shake up next season. I can see LVP and Teddi definitely going and potentially Dorit and Erika too. Bring back Brandi, add a new girl and keep Camille as a friend (cause she doesn't want to be FT).

I want Dorit and Rinna to stay. I feel like they engage with the group, and Rinna vs Dorit is one of my favorite feuds ever

LVP, Teddi and Erika need to go and i'll be very happy

Dorit has been carrying this show quite a bit since her debut. When I look back at S7, S8 and this season so far, she's been at the core of the main conflicts everytime. Hopefully she finds someone to really squabble with later on in the season. Looks like it's going to be Camile, although it won't be that distinctive of a feud since everyone on the cast has some form of contention with Mrs Grammer at present.

On 4/6/2019 at 4:23 PM, BeBeMint said:

Thats not true. Ken acts like this every single time :rip: have you not seen Season 4? He was ready to throw hands with YOLANDA of all people 

I can't stand Ken old ass and how he always get's in the ladies faces.

1 of the husbands needs to pop him ONE good time! LOL

On 4/6/2019 at 8:12 PM, Chanel4 said:

Ken needs to stop concerning himself w women’s business. He’s too old to be defending his evil wife. I can’t bare him screaming, his heart could stop beating any second. 

IKR!!!  He's just awful!

Erikkka was refreshing from the beginning. She seemed like a selfaware rich white woman who didn't feel the need to feed to their usual housewife image. Now, she could compete against Derick Barry for best Britney impression and LOSE. She thinks she's doing all that. It's cringe as she doesn't even release music and has no depth to her. ''I'm going on tour!!'' *random gay with botched fillers screams yass* :skull:

She has no storyline besides her ''popgirl'' persona and that horse is ****ing dead. She's the housewife with the least personality and she hides her lack of personality behind her ice cold demeanour. It was cute at first, but now that we know she's nothing besides that, it's just sad. She's just there serving old drag race looks. 

Also ''going on tour'' equating a couple of club performances. She spends more on these performances through costumes, gays who dress her etc, then she earns through her music and performances. It doesn't add upp sweetie, obviously erika jayne's pop persona only exists to secure a spot on the show, her main source of income besides her wealthy dying husband she leeches off. 

2 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13749404

this dinner:bibliahh:

S7 sucked but this episode is one of the best in the entire franchise :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Chanel4 said:

Erikkka was refreshing from the beginning. She seemed like a selfaware rich white woman who didn't feel the need to feed to their usual housewife image. Now, she could compete against Derick Barry for best Britney impression and LOSE. She thinks she's doing all that. It's cringe as she doesn't even release music and has no depth to her. ''I'm going on tour!!'' *random gay with botched fillers screams yass* :skull:

She has no storyline besides her ''popgirl'' persona and that horse is ****ing dead. She's the housewife with the least personality and she hides her lack of personality behind her ice cold demeanour. It was cute at first, but now that we know she's nothing besides that, it's just sad. She's just there serving old drag race looks. 

Also ''going on tour'' equating a couple of club performances. She spends more on these performances through costumes, gays who dress her etc, then she earns through her music and performances. It doesn't add upp sweetie, obviously erika jayne's pop persona only exists to secure a spot on the show, her main source of income besides her wealthy dying husband she leeches off. 

Drag it :clap3:

Dorit's looks during her confessionals. 

this one is my fav. 

5 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

Dorit has been carrying this show quite a bit since her debut. When I look back at S7, S8 and this season so far, she's been at the core of the main conflicts everytime. Hopefully she finds someone to really squabble with later on in the season. Looks like it's going to be Camile, although it won't be that distinctive of a feud since everyone on the cast has some form of contention with Mrs Grammer at present.

What did Camille do?  I love me some Camille & Aunty Kyle LOL

I really love Denise on this show, she's so chill and laid back but you can tell from the clips that she will check a bitch if needed. 

On 4/20/2019 at 12:00 AM, Chanel4 said:

this one is my fav. 

I’m obsessed with this confessional look (maybe my favourite ever?). She looks FLAWLESS.

I think the reunion seating will be:

Rinna Teddi Dorit Kyle ANDY LVP Denise Erika

I swear to you, LVP doesn’t show up they need to fire her for breach in contract. 

4 minutes ago, MDJD11 said:

I think the reunion seating will be:

Rinna Teddi Dorit Kyle ANDY LVP Denise Erika

I swear to you, LVP doesn’t show up they need to fire her for breach in contract. 

they've really painted themselves into a corner. if they don't fire LVP for not showing up after they made such a fuss about Adrienne in season three, they're going to look SO bad. 

not to mention lisa was one of the main ones talking about how when you have a job you have to show up. not that it matters because LVP could trigger the apocalypse and her fans would still defend her 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, Chanel4 said:

this one is my fav. 

its such a breath of fresh air to come on here and see reasonable people. i check the #RHOBH tag weekly on twitter and psychopaths do nothing but drag the other women, including this look. i think it's amazing