Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: S9 | PREMIERE NOW!

969 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Denise needs to shut her ****ing mouth on charlie already. All she does is mention him since all of her relevance relies on his crazy past. Like girl move on. You have a new man yet youre still complaining about the past:skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erika needs to stop with this popstar bull. Its so cringe worthy. Like c'mon.All those gays hyping her up. :lmao: its so cringe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Who buys tickets to Erika’s shows? How does she have sold out dates? I- 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they done talking about the dog? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dax said:

Who buys tickets to Erika’s shows? How does she have sold out dates? I- 

i won tickets randomly on a dating app and got to meet her. the show lasted like 40 minutes and she had ads during it. like... they'd bring out vodka for her and she'd plug it, take a fake sip and then they'd carry it off stage :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i won tickets randomly on a dating app and got to meet her. the show lasted like 40 minutes and she had ads during it. like... they'd bring out vodka for her and she'd plug it, take a fake sip and then they'd carry it off stage :deadbanana: 

Not a 40 minute live show with ads. :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Are they done talking about the dog? 

Kind of, they're still talking about LVP though :bibliahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haters are mad Erika Jayne has a career. Her job is being a dance/pop singer. Like LVP she is successful without the show. I mean she performed for Xtina.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never checked out Erikas music but happy she has an old rich husband funding her deluded pop career :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chanel4 said:

Erika needs to stop with this popstar bull. Its so cringe worthy. Like c'mon.All those gays hyping her up. :lmao: its so cringe

But.. that's her life and this is a reality show :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dillan said:

But.. that's her life and this is a reality show :coffee:

What a boring ****ing life. She's been on this show for four years, yet we know nothing about her except for the fact that she sucks off a seventy year old to fund her lifestyle that she can't afford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

What a boring ****ing life. She's been on this show for four years, yet we know nothing about her except for the fact that she sucks off a seventy year old to fund her lifestyle that she can't afford. 

I agree, she's overstayed her welcome.

 

There needs to be a BIG cast shake up next season. I can see LVP and Teddi definitely going and potentially Dorit and Erika too. Bring back Brandi, add a new girl and keep Camille as a friend (cause she doesn't want to be FT).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dillan said:

I agree, she's overstayed her welcome.

 

There needs to be a BIG cast shake up next season. I can see LVP and Teddi definitely going and potentially Dorit and Erika too. Bring back Brandi, add a new girl and keep Camille as a friend (cause she doesn't want to be FT).

I want Dorit and Rinna to stay. I feel like they engage with the group, and Rinna vs Dorit is one of my favorite feuds ever

 

LVP, Teddi and Erika need to go and i'll be very happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dorit has been carrying this show quite a bit since her debut. When I look back at S7, S8 and this season so far, she's been at the core of the main conflicts everytime. Hopefully she finds someone to really squabble with later on in the season. Looks like it's going to be Camile, although it won't be that distinctive of a feud since everyone on the cast has some form of contention with Mrs Grammer at present.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 4:23 PM, BeBeMint said:

Thats not true. Ken acts like this every single time :rip: have you not seen Season 4? He was ready to throw hands with YOLANDA of all people 

I can't stand Ken old ass and how he always get's in the ladies faces.

 

1 of the husbands needs to pop him ONE good time! LOL

On 4/6/2019 at 8:12 PM, Chanel4 said:

Ken needs to stop concerning himself w women’s business. He’s too old to be defending his evil wife. I can’t bare him screaming, his heart could stop beating any second. 

IKR!!!  He's just awful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erikkka was refreshing from the beginning. She seemed like a selfaware rich white woman who didn't feel the need to feed to their usual housewife image. Now, she could compete against Derick Barry for best Britney impression and LOSE. She thinks she's doing all that. It's cringe as she doesn't even release music and has no depth to her. ''I'm going on tour!!'' *random gay with botched fillers screams yass* :skull:

 

She has no storyline besides her ''popgirl'' persona and that horse is ****ing dead. She's the housewife with the least personality and she hides her lack of personality behind her ice cold demeanour. It was cute at first, but now that we know she's nothing besides that, it's just sad. She's just there serving old drag race looks. 

 

Also ''going on tour'' equating a couple of club performances. She spends more on these performances through costumes, gays who dress her etc, then she earns through her music and performances. It doesn't add upp sweetie, obviously erika jayne's pop persona only exists to secure a spot on the show, her main source of income besides her wealthy dying husband she leeches off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13749404

 

this dinner:bibliahh:

S7 sucked but this episode is one of the best in the entire franchise :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chanel4 said:

Erikkka was refreshing from the beginning. She seemed like a selfaware rich white woman who didn't feel the need to feed to their usual housewife image. Now, she could compete against Derick Barry for best Britney impression and LOSE. She thinks she's doing all that. It's cringe as she doesn't even release music and has no depth to her. ''I'm going on tour!!'' *random gay with botched fillers screams yass* :skull:

 

She has no storyline besides her ''popgirl'' persona and that horse is ****ing dead. She's the housewife with the least personality and she hides her lack of personality behind her ice cold demeanour. It was cute at first, but now that we know she's nothing besides that, it's just sad. She's just there serving old drag race looks. 

 

Also ''going on tour'' equating a couple of club performances. She spends more on these performances through costumes, gays who dress her etc, then she earns through her music and performances. It doesn't add upp sweetie, obviously erika jayne's pop persona only exists to secure a spot on the show, her main source of income besides her wealthy dying husband she leeches off. 

Drag it :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dorit's looks during her confessionals. 

 

this one is my fav. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

Dorit has been carrying this show quite a bit since her debut. When I look back at S7, S8 and this season so far, she's been at the core of the main conflicts everytime. Hopefully she finds someone to really squabble with later on in the season. Looks like it's going to be Camile, although it won't be that distinctive of a feud since everyone on the cast has some form of contention with Mrs Grammer at present.

What did Camille do?  I love me some Camille & Aunty Kyle LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love Denise on this show, she's so chill and laid back but you can tell from the clips that she will check a bitch if needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 12:00 AM, Chanel4 said:

Dorit's looks during her confessionals. 

 

this one is my fav. 

I’m obsessed with this confessional look (maybe my favourite ever?). She looks FLAWLESS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the reunion seating will be:

 

Rinna Teddi Dorit Kyle ANDY LVP Denise Erika

 

I swear to you, LVP doesn’t show up they need to fire her for breach in contract. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDJD11 said:

I think the reunion seating will be:

 

Rinna Teddi Dorit Kyle ANDY LVP Denise Erika

 

I swear to you, LVP doesn’t show up they need to fire her for breach in contract. 

they've really painted themselves into a corner. if they don't fire LVP for not showing up after they made such a fuss about Adrienne in season three, they're going to look SO bad. 

 

not to mention lisa was one of the main ones talking about how when you have a job you have to show up. not that it matters because LVP could trigger the apocalypse and her fans would still defend her 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:00 PM, Chanel4 said:

Dorit's looks during her confessionals. 

 

this one is my fav. 

its such a breath of fresh air to come on here and see reasonable people. i check the #RHOBH tag weekly on twitter and psychopaths do nothing but drag the other women, including this look. i think it's amazing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites