Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: S9 | PREMIERE NOW!

942 posts in this topic

Image result for denise richards lisa rinna

Dense Richards is heading to TV!

The 47-year-old actress has joined the cast of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for its upcoming ninth season.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofDenise Richards

Jerry O’Connell confirmed the news while promoting his upcoming talk show on Bravo after his wife Rebecca Romijnteased the news with an Instagram post the night before.

“The eve before Denise is starting a new endeavor that we are very excited for her to be starting,” Jerry told E!.

No word yet with RHOBH season nine will premiere.

http://www.justjared.com/2018/07/28/denise-richards-officially-joins-cast-of-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

If this trailer doesn't catch my interest, and Erika and/or Dorit aren't fired or demoted I am officially done with BH

Okay now Lisa Vanderpump can step down. If there's a scene at Lisa's restaurant or dog boutique in the first episode I won't watch this season. 

1 hour ago, Lil' Oz said:

:rip: 

She's above this. 

I WANT THIS DENISE RICHARDS

I feel like she's gonna fit right in with these girls and shake things up

OMFG. I love her. Hopefully she brings IT this season. Her and Rinna would make a great team I feel like.

Her and Lisa Rinna are actually friends which is the dynamic that BH needs 

Hope she gives drama and bring the old Lisa Rinna back. 

But Faye is also going to be around next season as well! Still intrigued to see who, if anyone, they let go of. Simply adding Denise into the mix is not enough to cover for the stale Season 8 we got. 

Late stage capitalism is real! I would have never thought that Denise would do Housewives.

Dorit somewhat confirmed her return on Instagram. So I guess we'll just be getting 7 HW this season. 

2 minutes ago, MDJD11 said:

Dorit somewhat confirmed her return on Instagram. So I guess we'll just be getting 7 HW this season. 

UGH 

There are villains I love to hate (Vicki/Brandi) and then there are villains I just loathe and hate (Dorit). I so wanted her, Erika and Teddi to be replaced.

14 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

UGH 

There are villains I love to hate (Vicki/Brandi) and then there are villains I just loathe and hate (Dorit). I so wanted her, Erika and Teddi to be replaced.

Yes dorit is an example of a horrible villain. She lacks the nuance, wit and charisma to be able to effectively play her role. But I typically hate when housewives are cast (in dorit's case) for the the purpose of being a villain, it makes the show less organic. I'd rather just watch interesting people naturally clash with each other tbh.

Hopefully she skull drags Teddi and she snaps, otherwise they can keep the basic bitch

Looks like we’re getting 7 housewives next season. Can’t believe not a single person is leaving.

Erika and teddi need to be gone. Erika’s so Boring and thinks she’s so above everything. She let the gays (that she pays) get to her head. 

4 hours ago, dillan said:

Looks like we’re getting 7 housewives next season. Can’t believe not a single person is leaving.

Why does Dorito have spaghetti noodles for hair? :rip:

Dorit Erika and Rinna being ‘friends’ is so boring, im here for Dorit & LVP vs Rinna & Denise 

why is Erika there?? :biblio: