Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

5,438 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Aciid said:

But yeah it was such a ki that y'all would come for @Kylie Jenner when she was telling the truth. :ahh: 

UGH, robbed queen. Rooting for her to get justice in Survivor.

51 minutes ago, Aciid said:

On the outskirts we had ties with Scene, Tigerlily and iHype

well i’m glad I didn’t submit my PoV score that could have saved him during the first week and sent a lower one instead 

ndndndn me and rl were trying to find Kylie’s place in the alliance all of this time. we assumed he, QC, and Fa1x were in an alliance together but one of y’all had a connection with one of them and worked together that way. 

it also didn’t help that he voted with y’all pretty much every eviction. :rip:

4 hours ago, Aciid said:

The alliance consisted of Rhi, Drip, Hug, Tsareena, Chanel and I.  On the outskirts we had ties with Scene, Tigerlily and iHype. But these last 3 were never in the chat we had (mostly cause it consists of another topic non related to drag race or big brother).

If you want a run down of what happened. I chose to stick to evict Chanel with another alliance (Loyalty, Alena and Conchita). When that happened I put the ADR girls in disadvantage numbers wise. Tsareena was upset about it and we got into a conflict. So I betrayed them and they all got evicted except Rhi. Then my other alliance betrayed me so karma got me. But it wasn't good enough. :chick1:

But yeah it was such a ki that y'all would come for @Kylie Jenner when she was telling the truth. :ahh: 

Kylie Jenner, the ultimate truth teller. 

7 hours ago, Guero said:

we assumed he, QC, and Fa1x were in an alliance together

I thought of doing both but felt too afraid it would backfire and never followed suit.

In fact, I thought of doing a million things and ended up doing none. I just danced in the middle of the road all the time until I got run over

9 hours ago, Rhisiart said:

I only met everyone recently, so I myself am not sure of everyone else's history.

You've actually met them? :deadbanana2:

Damn dude :rip: 

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

i think he means on ATRL due to various Games. :skull: 

4 minutes ago, rl231 said:

:deadbanana4: no group chat meet 

3 hours ago, rl231 said:

Online, not in person. :skull: 

15 hours ago, Aciid said:

3. How many scores submitted this game were Photoshopped or otherwise fabricated or falsified this season?

How am I supposed to know? It's not like I was the host and received all the screen captures myself. 

How many scores did YOU submit that were Photoshopped, fabricated, or otherwise falsified this season?

it's not like Aciid is going to fess up to photoshopping scores at the finale anyway...

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

Can we PLEASE clear up this photoshopping thing once and for all? Where did it come from, and is it actually true?

@Rhisiart @Aciid @GlamourCadaver

It just comes from the fact that I'm a known graphic designer and me and her are not in speaking terms since "the betrayal". 

I actually didn't want to answer her questions because there was no point, she is not voting for me. But they were helpful for the rest of y'all I guess. 

9 minutes ago, Aciid said:

I actually didn't want to answer her questions because there was no point, she is not voting for me. But they were helpful for the rest of y'all I guess. 

I literally asked those questions so that people could get answers they deserve. Why are you incapable of accepting responsibility for the things that you do? You evading it once again was the true test failure. :rip: 

Just now, GlamourCadaver said:

I literally asked those questions so that people could get answers they deserve. Why are you incapable of accepting responsibility for the things that you do? You evading it once again was the true test failure. :rip: 

Evading what? I answered the question, you never said MINE your question was general and overall. And you knew exactly what you were doing. 

Just now, Aciid said:

Evading what? I answered the question, you never said MINE your question was general and overall. And you knew exactly what you were doing. 

ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTION OMG :rip: 

How many scores did you submit this season that were Photoshopped, faked, or otherwise not genuine?

It doesn't matter that I know what I'm doing. I ALWAYS know what I'm doing. I admit that. I own up to it. I would like you to speak the truth here for all to see, because it's relevant on what type of competitor you are, and whether or not you actually deserve to win this.

You, however, also know what you're doing by constantly dodging the question and refusing to give a proper answer. Stop being such a coward.

3 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTION OMG :rip: 

How many scores did you submit this season that were Photoshopped, faked, or otherwise not genuine?

It doesn't matter that I know what I'm doing. I ALWAYS know what I'm doing. I admit that. I own up to it. I would like you to speak the truth here for all to see, because it's relevant on what type of competitor you are, and whether or not you actually deserve to win this.

You, however, also know what you're doing by constantly dodging the question and refusing to give a proper answer. Stop being such a coward.

I literally answered the question how I understood it. It's not my fault your wording was vague. So no then, I didn't photoshop my scores, if that's the answer you want.

499324851677298704.png?v=1 

5 minutes ago, Aciid said:

I literally answered the question how I understood it. It's not my fault your wording was vague. So no then if that's the answer you want.

499324851677298704.png?v=1 

I'm literally asking you the question over and over, in different language since it results in a different question, and you're choosing to ignore it because you are incapable of admitting to things that you do when you're called out on it. When Tsalsa and I called you a traitor, you said we had no business being upset, and then you ran away for a week instead of facing the music. When asked if you cheated at this game, at a time when you are supposed to give answers, you choose to do linguistic gymnastics to avoid telling the truth.

Now, for the last goddamn time, here is my final question to you:

How many of the scores that you submitted to Buddy! in this season of ATRL's Big Brother were Photoshopped, faked, falsified, or altered?

Please answer, as this is the only question I have for the remainder of the game, and your complete immature denial of an answer is growing irritating. :) 

EDIT: 

Stop being so pathetic. You're such a liar. The complete avoidance of any culpability for the things that you do is laughable. :rip: 

None and for god's sake leave me alone already, I hope this is the last time I have to deal with your ass.