• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Hug said:

A big **** you to the creator of flappy bird

flappy bird is also the nickname of Buddy’s moms vagina

DR entry:

Hi I think this game is gon get rly intense now cause like everyone is on their own now so I think alliances are gon form all over ye I mean I know some folks that I trust so I think things will go well for me I just need to lay low and things will go well for me ye oh my God (is a woman) why is it so hot in here ma bunny ears are so sweaty kk so where was I oh ye I'm just gon try keep a low profile maybe I'll have to suck a few dicks to ensure I don't get voted but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do to survive you know and I don wanna be out so early Imma aim for top 10 and hopefully to win this I'm tellin you these people don't know who I am I am loyal and that's the tea also Sweetener ain't that bad of an album you know it has a few bops in it but I'm a stan so I still love her I think I'll still keep my Dangerous Woman avi though ye that's what I'll do oh and Yes by Louisa isn't that good The Light Is Coming is a much better song sorry Kylie no offense ilysm sksksksksk okay I g2g see ya Big Brother ilysm <3!!! ty

Um this game is infuriating the patience you need to have. 

7 hours ago, Buddy! said:

Finally a certain user posting pictures of animal abuse is gone. She was infuriating me and I'm glad the vet took care of her at long last. If I see her walking down the street I'll punch her.

i saw that. 

Related image

9 hours ago, GlamourCadaver said:

When the **** are you gonna choose a game that's actually good & isn't glitchy @Buddy!

It's fun idk what yall complaining about

DR entry:

sad.gifI wanted to find the perfect gif to describe my situation currently but I'm too lazy to fetch the one where the duck thingie runs through a series of landmines that explode behind him and he just runs like a headless chicken through them. It's not like it is trying to avoid the mines, more like it just has too much luck.

And yeah, currently I'm just running and seeing the things blowing from a (no far) distance.

Sometimes I wish it was different but my personality doesn''t allow it.

!

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Buddy! said:

It's fun idk what yall complaining about

:biblio: I don't have a screenshot yet but my score is currently 4 and I'm tired

i'll give you some positive feedback, i quite liked it minus the lag x

also, where were y'all 5 years ago when everyone on the planet played this? :michael: 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Queen Conchita said:

also, where were y'all 5 years ago when everyone on the planet played this? :michael: 

:rip: my highest was 2 then

this was so much easier on an app rip

14 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

i'll give you some positive feedback, i quite liked it minus the lag x

U think i care about the fumes? LOL!

• ATRL Moderator

the way i forgot to screenshot my highscore and freaked the **** out but then got a way higher score a few goes later 478177315998924810.png?v=1 

trying to do this while listening to sweetener (song) and then the "HIT IT HIT IT HIT IT" part comes on and it throws you off :deadbanana: 

Omggggg you guys. When I was little there was this teen pop group that I loved but I couldn't remember their name and my mama doesn't have their CDs anymore. I tried looking for them but couldn't find them for years now.

Earlier today I was watching Lilo & Stitch after years of not seeing it and when the credits music came on...something sparked in my head. One of their songs was playing

I rushed to Wikipedia to see what song was playing in the credits.

I finally found them again after 16 years. I remember EVERYTHING about their songs. 

Get into these pop perfections NOW!

Giving yall a two hour extension. So, it's now due at 11PM EDT

will results be revealed soon after or should I sleep x

10 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Giving yall a two hour extension. So, it's now due at 11PM EDT

just making sure, but did you get my PM?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.