• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, rl231 said:

I bet some people would be happy about that strong finger :eli: 

Omg thats so hot

Hey @Buddy!! I SENT my score, I did! A hardwork FOUR! This is brand new information and I demand you check your Pms (like a bitch I would know)

54 minutes ago, rl231 said:

I bet some people would be happy about that strong finger :eli: 

kinky :mandown:

49 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Hey @Buddy!! I SENT my score, I did! A hardwork FOUR! This is brand new information and I demand you check your Pms (like a bitch I would know)

I didn't get it. I also checked our PM chat like twice

1 hour ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

You should screenshot your PM and send it to Buddy if it’s in there

Will do, and will be post it here so I have witnesses

wYFN3ey.png?1

There it is. As the fellow housamates see, I sent this to Bud at 09:10 AM yesterday

I ask for immediate repercussions

I love that the placeholder score became the official one. I swore I had more time

2 hours ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

wYFN3ey.png?1

There it is. As the fellow housamates see, I sent this to Bud at 09:10 AM yesterday

I ask for immediate repercussions

It says score 0 and best 4 though so I'm guessing for your score to be counted, the screenie had to have been on the score showing 4

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It says score 0 and best 4 though so I'm guessing for your score to be counted, the screenie had to have been on the score showing 4

he gave me 17 when the screenshot i sent had a lower attempt

besides, Buddy said he never received a PM from Fa1x which is why he gave him 0

7 minutes ago, Guero said:

he gave me 17 when the screenshot i sent had a lower attempt

besides, Buddy said he never received a PM from Fa1x which is why he gave him 0

Okay I was just trying to help :emofish:

40 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

But, good sir, my score for that descending balls game was 168, which was my best score. However, on the screencap I took, the "score" part was inferior to 168. And on that ocasion, Buddy simply accepted the "best" score of 168.

Anyways, I'm bored so let me tell you guys about this mystery novel I was writing in... 2011... I think. As a bonus, if you click the red links you will be taken to the TVTropes page of the tropes I was unconsciously making use of)

Anne (I'm not sure if that is her name for I was plot-driven author and didn't really care about meanigiful names and ****) is a writer in the late 19th century (or any´period of time that's before the 20th century, but not before the mid 18th). She had a best seller once but due to poor finance management skills and writer's block, she is almost bakrupt nowadays. She hears the news of a writers convention that is to take place "in the small village of Lancaster" (have I mentioned she's English? She's English) and hops on the opportunity, thinking that this convention will free her from her One Book Author syndrome.

It was a rainy nighr (cos' this a suspense novel, bitch) when the one carriage that transported Anne and a non-specific number of other writers meant to be background ornaments crashed in the middle of the woods. The coachmen does the sensible thing and procclaims that everyone shall walk aimlessly until they find a refuge.

After walking for hours through barely described locations, the posse finds a lonely castle on the top of a hill (this Scooby Doo episode will be terrific). Of course, they ring the bells and are met with a hideous hunchback who is the sole inhabitant of the place (and whose only trace of ugliness is his hunchback). The guy speaks in riddles and only refers to his previous employers as "master" or "lady insert name here". Everyone finds this perfectly normal, except Anne. She wants to make generic questions but the hunchback is too busy bulrting out enigmas the writer of the novel think are very profund and spooky to pay her any attention.

Later, Anne would discover a hidden mirror that enclosured the so-called lady the mook talks about. Perhaps she would get inside the mirror and goto the alternate dimension... Or perhaps she would just break it in an anti-climatic climax. We will never know because the computer the story was writen on crashed and rthere was no back-up to speak of.

And here's the best part: It would probably not be longer than 50 fifty pages. Because the best writer alive was incapable of creating a multi-layered tale with puzzles. Thanks to the plot-driven narrative, Anne would be flat, only dazzling her way through whatever the writer felt like shoving on her face which wasn't much.

And sinc I lost my creative spark for fiction, I must spill all that remains of my willingness to write on walls of text like this one.

#FightMeChanel

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

You are now in the running for #CockSuckaOfTheDay award on #QueenRadio this Thursday. Barbz get me the name of this ATRLer then hit them & tell them this is one user they will not bully into a corner by FRAUDULENT SHAMING TACTICS. 

8 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

ATRL also isn't in the background :emofish:

gbvhbvb

just let him have his four points!

9 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

You are now in the running for #CockSuckaOfTheDay award on #QueenRadio this Thursday. Barbz get me the name of this ATRLer then hit them & tell them this is one user they will not bully into a corner by FRAUDULENT SHAMING TACTICS. 

byeskhfsdkj :deadbanana2:

That will be one more award than some people though!

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

gbvhbvb

just let him have his four points!

I'm just trying to say that there are some points he hasn't made

Congrats on scoring 4 points! You placed 2nd to last :clap3:

What da **** is going on :biblio: 

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

FAIRNESS PREVAILED. GET UP FOR YOUR RIGHT AND ****

2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

ROUND 6 HOH NOMINATIONS

Queen has decided to nominate......

Wesley

&

Drip

0LxvIx3.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.