Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

21 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

You're basing this off "voting patterns" right? That's what you said? Did your mind not run the thought that actually, people are voting for certain people because there is a collective acknowledgement that they're annoying and don't offer anything interesting to the game?

Collective, my ass.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

TBT On A Sunday hashtag

I am jamming to this

Makes me think of a teen-oriented soap that's been airing in my country. Wonder if it was ever on the soundtrack of one of its seas

3 hours ago, rl231 said:

Collective, my ass.

yes i will collect your ass

Rhisiart in the Diary Room:

Related image

3 hours ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

TBT On A Sunday hashtag

I am jamming to this

Makes me think of a teen-oriented soap that's been airing in my country. Wonder if it was ever on the soundtrack of one of its seas

I love this song so much! One of her best without a doubt. There was actually a movie in development that was meant to be the story of this song but the production was a mess and it ended up being scrapped.

Scene in the Diary Room

rachel-reilly-5340ec51-c2ae-442c-8186-54 

It's been really quiet in the house until recently and I for one am THRILLED to finally see some drama. Being on teams have given people a false sense of security and once those teams go away these girls are gonna find their backs against the wall.

Also someone tell Drip to stop being racist. Thanks xx

Yall have like an hour

PoKiTaurus in the Diary Room:

Episode 1 - The Hurting

KKo1N3l.gif

I want to be taken seriously but I always end up making a fool out of myself. I want to be respected, sophisticated and blessed like ATRL member slw84 but I always make myself look like a joke. Last year was...interesting. I took the challenge of doing a Pokemon Gen 5 rate and it was a disaster. Then I had an animated movies rate in the summer of 2017 where nobody was posting anything. It was as if I was doing it for myself. It was emberassing. I tried convincing more people to post to make it at least look like it's alive and I got a warning point. I then participated in the color game and did terribly bad. 

Then Sims 4 did a vote for a community pack and everyone chose the most basic boring concept ever: a pack revolved around laundry. I wanted the concept that would less us make jam. 

Everything was a mess, nothing was going right. 

PoKiTaurus in the Diary Room

Episode 2 - The Healing

w4dhujdy

Okay, so fast forward to May 2018 I was started to stop caring so much about the way I am being viewed. I also started skipping classes. I felt dead inside. Eventually I slowly started to turn back to the things I loved in the past. Video games, lego, drawing maps... I even got a bunch of new stuffed animals. It felt so freeing. 

Everything finally changed for the better when I took a leap of faith...and launched my new Animated Movies Rate in June 2018. I finished it about a month ago. It was incredible. So many people supporting the rate. I managed to make everything go super well, I felt as if I managed to redeem my rate hosting skills. 

PoKiTaurus in the Diary Room

Episode 3 - The Loving

5y0ZVyP.gif

This is the happiest I've been in years. I feel reborn. I thank God every day for allowing me to know so many amazing people here on ATRL. I know this is the beginning of a new era. My upcoming semester has potential to be amazing, I've become more self assured and I no longer pressure myself, nor compare myself to other people. 

The return of my childhood heroes Crash & Spyro has reignited my heart. When I saw the reveal trailer for Crash I was excited, but when I saw the reveal for Spyro, I broke down in tears. I felt like Riley in Inside Out's ending when she returned home. 

Previously to that, the reveal trailer for Sims 4 Cats & Dogs almost managed to hit that point in me. 

In addition to that I recently saw Wreck It Ralph for the first time and I could feel something new reawaken inside of me. The only other movies that made me feel this way are Ratatouille and How To Train Your Dragon 2. I don't even know how to explain it but nowadays I feel this overwhelming feeling of happiness. 

I don't know how far will I make it in Big Brother but at least I can say it is fun for me. 

I feel like I've taken out so much weight off my shoulders. Thank you Big Brother for spending the time listening to me. 

To finish it off, I want to say that I've just begun having my fun. I can't wait to share with everyone all the plans I have for the future. 

From this point on if you DO NOT mention if you're using the POV i'm going to ASSUME YOU ARE NOT USING IT.

If you get mad at me I will refer you back to this post xo

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

From this point on if you DO NOT mention if you're using the POV i'm going to ASSUME YOU ARE NOT USING IT.

for this round can you assume they are using it on me  tpY4hzf.jpg?4

Just now, kipperskipper said:

for this round can you assume they are using it on me  tpY4hzf.jpg?4

You've ruined this dog for me btw

Just now, Buddy! said:

You've ruined this dog for me btw

i'm sorry tpY4hzf.jpg?4 and you're welcome tpY4hzf.jpg?4

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

QWNXa2O.gif

2 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I wanted the concept that would less us make jam. 

what flavor of jam?

130FUE9.gif

ROUND 5 POV COMP RESULTS

Six of you competed, but only one can win....

Scene- 1,296

Loyalty- 1,916

Drip- 2,996

Kipper- 6,344

Poki- 14,088

rl- 47,678

Wesley- 51,032

Congratulations, Wesley, you have won the POV!

Wesley has decided to USE the POV on.........

rl231

And his replacement is.......

Chanel

Kipper, and Chanel, you are both up for eviction this week.

Houseguests, please send me the ONE person you'd wish to evict by:

August 20th, 10PM EDT

Remember, HoH will only vote in the event of a tie, and nominated houseguests are NOT allowed to vote

@Queen Conchita
@DripDripDied @Guero@kipperskipper@Scene.

@GlamourCadaver
@Kylie Jenner
@Tsareena@PoKiTaurus@wesleywalrus@Loyalty
@Fa1x intelectual@Jonathan@Alena@rooby.booby@Rhisiart@rl231@Hug@Aciid@Unoriginal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.