Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

all 4 being active gorls whew :clown:

I think everyone is kinda active at this point

4nWc2f7.png

rp78E3U.png

130FUE9.gif

ROUND 4 POV COMPETITION

Aciid, Chanel, Kylie and Alena, you have all been nominated for eviction this week. However, there is still a chance for two of you to be saved from eviction this week! You four, along with Rhisart, Poki, and Scene will all play in the veto game this week.

The game:

CHIA BOMBER 2

Rules:

- Send me a screenshot of your score with ATRL in the background showing your username. Yall know the rules now.

- If you choose to use the VETO, please list the two people you'd wish to save, as well as the two replacements. If not just tell me you don't want to use it.

- If you are choosing to save any of the nominated houseguests, they MUST be from a single nom set. i.e you can't choose to save Aciid, and Chanel. ONLY Chanel and Kylie.

- The highest score will win POV

DUE: August 5th, 6PM EDT

@DripDripDied @Guero@kipperskipper@Scene.

@tigerlily13@GlamourCadaver
@Kylie Jenner
@Tsareena@PoKiTaurus@wesleywalrus@Loyalty
@Fa1x intelectual@Jonathan@Alena@rooby.booby@Rhisiart@rl231@Hug@Aciid@Unoriginal@thecptz@Queen Conchita

Why can’t I be in any POV round dndkdkdkd GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO

Just now, DripDripDied said:

Why can’t I be in any POV round dndkdkdkd GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO

Blame the randomizer!

bMdsSA2.gif

DIARY ROOM: I can't say I don't give a **** that I was nominated because I do. I'm one of the only interesting gals in the house and to be nominated by someone who isn't on the same level, not even in the same league, not even in the same world as me is an attack on my character. I suppose that some of these players feel threatened by the people who they see could be competition in the upcoming weeks, but I personally find it very sad that someone would stoop so low to knock someone down when they are already down. Yeah. Mice shat on our dishes. Anyway, Guero clearly feels the need to make some sort of impression of the other housemates through assertion of dominance. But the sad thing is... I have yet to see that said someone exhibit any behaviour that is even close to resembling that of an icon. I have a personality... Guero does not. I have a career... Guero does not. I exude a skinny aura... Guero does not. There is an eternal sense of lack that is emitted from this so called 'head of house' which I don't see. She hasn't even been giving the house head like I have. I realise that I do face the high possibility of losing this week and being evicted because I have dyspraxia and dyslexia and find it difficult to compete against those with able bodies and able minds but before I go I need to teach some of these gals a lesson because clearly they have the intellectual capacity of a garden pea.

no

you hit play then the page refreshes and then the area where the game should be just turns gray 

1 minute ago, Guero said:

no

you hit play then the page refreshes and then the area where the game should be just turns gray 

Girl why does it load perfectly for me then

Stop using Mcdonald's wifi pls

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

bMdsSA2.gif

DIARY ROOM: I can't say I don't give a **** that I was nominated because I do. I'm one of the only interesting gals in the house and to be nominated by someone who isn't on the same level, not even in the same league, not even in the same world as me is an attack on my character. I suppose that some of these players feel threatened by the people who they see could be competition in the upcoming weeks, but I personally find it very sad that someone would stoop so low to knock someone down when they are already down. Yeah. Mice shat on our dishes. Anyway, Guero clearly feels the need to make some sort of impression of the other housemates through assertion of dominance. But the sad thing is... I have yet to see that said someone exhibit any behaviour that is even close to resembling that of an icon. I have a personality... Guero does not. I have a career... Guero does not. I exude a skinny aura... Guero does not. There is an eternal sense of lack that is emitted from this so called 'head of house' which I don't see. She hasn't even been giving the house head like I have. I realise that I do face the high possibility of losing this week and being evicted because I have dyspraxia and dyslexia and find it difficult to compete against those with able bodies and able minds but before I go I need to teach some of these gals a lesson because clearly they have the intellectual capacity of a garden pea.

alsdklsaddlkj this is gold :dies: 

4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

bMdsSA2.gif

She hasn't even been giving the house head like I have. 

is this how ur getting by in this game

You may need flash to play :cm:

Anyone else having an issue

2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

You may need flash to play :cm:

Anyone else having an issue

Yes I have flash and it don't work 

Someone give Kylie her medication 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.