Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

f7FsBcQ.png

130FUE9.gif

INTRODUCTION:

clear.gif

Hello girlies and welcome to Big Brother 13

Whew chile, finally! After maybe like, what, 2 years i'm finally posting this. I've been torn if I should ever post this for years, obviously, but hey! We heaa.
Here's a short introduction of who I am and why i'm here hosting this season. I'm the runner-up of season 10, and took over hosting duties for season 12. I would link yall the season but for some reason classic atrl ain't working so take my word for it x

This season I have a whole lot of twists, drama, and unexpected obstacles to keep you all on your toes. A divided house, will see you facing against your foes and allies. Hope you all are ready to fight.
The winner will receive 6 months of HUGS

HOW THE GAME WORKS:

HoH (head of household)- This housemate has the power to nominate two people for eviction. Everyone competes each week (except for the outgoing HoH.) Each week housemates will compete for the ultimate power. HoH's will be revealed!

Power of veto- Each week nominated housemates will be able to compete to save themselves from elimination. Along with 4 (or more) other housemates. POV winner has the option of vetoing a nomination, and choosing the replacement.

Eviction- Each week two housemates will be up for eviction, however, only one will go. Everyone except for the nominated housemates and HoH will vote, and in the event of a tie the HoH will break it.

Weekly twists- Almost every round house guests will have a side competition, whether that be a mini game or a simple questionnaire, you will all be fighting for extra bonuses. These include immunity, voting powers, and much much more. You don't want to miss out on these. Some rounds these will be optional, while others you will be required to compete
This season will be a bit more interactive than before. Which means popping in here more than just twice a week. There will be some challenges where you only have 12-24 hours to complete.

Edited by Buddy!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Also sign up list pls, I know I have the app in the OP but I want posts so

etc

WJzqbXZ.gif

oh hey

1. Guero

1 minute ago, Guero said:

oh hey

yall f*gs got what you wanted

4nWc2f7.png

1. Guero

2. Queen ****

:duca: a full house

1. Guero

2. Queen ****

3. Loyalty

QWNXa2O.gif

The winner will receive 6 months of HUGS

whew the budget

a9CcoKN.gif

dhsjdhs I mean ain't no1 gonna sign up so

giphy.gif

I kind of want to play but I feel like I won't have time with school. :'( I'll probably just watch the drama from the sidelines.

4nWc2f7.png

it's only been an hour and the Games section hasn't had a big tournament in such a long time. 

try tagging some other heavy hitters

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

I kind of want to play but I feel like I won't have time with school. :'( I'll probably just watch the drama from the sidelines.

4nWc2f7.png

Same, which is why I doubt this will last longer than 3 months

4nWc2f7.png

Ugh, could you not have started this at the tail-end of June/Early July? My vacations will be over in two weeks and I probably will not have the time to actively take part in this.
Eliminated first week on Survivor because of internet issues tea

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Ugh, coulds you not have started this at the tail-end of June/Early July? My vacations will be over in two and I probably will not have the time to actively take part in this.
Eliminated first week on Survivor because of internet issues tea

Girl sign up, you never know!

1. Guero

2. Queen ****

3. Loyalty

4. Kylie Jenner

3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Sign me up, I wanna have a meltdown over eating gruel for that c*nt @Queen Conchita

can't wait for you to be as irrelevant as mandy from BB18 x

i suppose you can sign me up but i am useless in these types of games. i also never make it past applications

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.