• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Chanel going off about Photoshopping scores like she didn't do that the entire time

hMK8ONT.gif

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Why is Chanel going off about Photoshopping scores like she didn't do that the entire time

hMK8ONT.gif

Cause the bitch wants me to lose obviously. It wasn't a problem when she was in my pms asking. 

tumblr_orpf7ypoLW1r46pd2o3_r1_250.gif 

Let me break into my reaction folder for this one... Since there clearly isn't going to be a reunion I want to let my thoughts about this season be heard.

While I'm searching let me JUST promote the good sis Kiiara and her iconic new singles I Don't Want To Be Friends & 1%, both available now on your favorite streaming platforms and the iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon marketplaces.

v1Y23Q.gif

First let me just give a quick thank you to Ms. @Buddy! for casting me and having me here. Despite all the bull**** I did have a good time.

Now... I came into this season basically as a newbie as I had been away from ATRL for the past few years. I knew almost none of y'all and the girls I did know betrayed me, but they've done it before in the past so I don't know why I'm surprised. Anyway, to make it to the final three was a huge accomplishment and I've finally broken my years old 7th Place curse (OldTRL Games regulars will remember :skull:).

My initial intention was to fly under the radar and for a while it was working. Then after a while I felt the game needed some spicing up and I needed to start playing. I had come into this with a core alliance of my TinyChat sisters from way back in the day (2012, if I remember correctly). They were Ms. @Hug and Drip. Now, I hold no ill will towards Hug because he literally only signed on to this because I wanted him to and he stuck to his original intention of floating as far as he could. He never did enjoy these kind of games and just signed on because the rest of us girls did (Shout out to Kitt and Adam if y'all are still alive.)

Ms. @DripDripDied on the other hand...

Girl, whether intentionally or otherwise, you have had a hand in my demise in every single game we've played together. While we can kiki and carry on about old rivalries, I don't understand why you keep doing this to me.

2prvb07.jpg

Our original season of Big Brother was fine, but then I find out you voted me out in Season 2 of Survivor because you 'didn't like my behavior' in Big Brother. This move not only cost me my game, but cost you yours there was a tie between me and the former golden child of Games, ADR and you chose to evict me instead. I told all of you girls if you let him get any further he would win and #OOP, look what happened. He won.

tumblr_inline_p1nc0cp1SN1qhlfzb_250.gif

So now when we finally reunite to compete together on this season of Big Brother I figured things would be different. All of our old allies and enemies seem to have moved on from the site and this new crop of girls were the new regulars. But then I saw several girls who had been on Drag Race on the list and had a feeling you were working with them. I had assumed, naively, that you would invite me to join y'all since I at least knew most of them by name and it would have benefitted your alliance to have yet another number and we could have all been carried on to the merge.

After nothing but silence after a few rounds I should have known better. I was left in the dark about every vote and you had me out here looking like boo boo the fool voting against the majority and putting my own name in jeopardy. Finally I decided I needed to reach out to enemy number one in the game and see if we could work together, and we did for a while. Until your alliance crumbled and y'all wanted me to pick a side.

I chose the wrong one and @GlamourCadaver sweetie I'm so sorry. I now understand why you were so vocal; your own sisters were trying to backstab and betray you.

When she was evicted and the votes were revealed I was made to look like a villain, so I lashed out. I couldn't believe that you (Drip) actually let me take the fall and then claim ignorance and that you forgot to reach out to me. Sis, those messages were sitting in the PM for days.

kNTfu0t.gif

This season could have played out SO differently if you had just kept me in the loop and included me like a sister should do. I had no idea there was even a separate discord until earlier today. I know I've been gone for a while but the least you could have done is invited me in and let me get to know the girls.

I would never try to sabotage your game in any of these tournaments and the only reason I called you out when I did was because you let me take the lashings and caused my eviction. Yes, I came back, but things shouldn't have even played out that way and you know that.

I still have love for you as a sister at the end of the day but this exclusion and this betrayal hurt.

bKqUUbe.gif

[Producer note: While Scene composes himself, let's all bop to this iconic track by the queens of the US and Korea]

[Producer Note: Scene has regained his composure and has decided to return to the aftershow.]

tenor.gif?itemid=5638876

Okay. Now, to the rest of my speech - I cannot believe one of the finalists has actually admitted to cheating throughout the competition. Like, sis, if you're going to cheat at least be smart enough to deny it. You've now tarnished your reputation in this game and have thrown away the validity of your actual wins, if there even were any.

giphy.gif

You actually had my vote until this revelation Aciid. I truly felt you were the better player and I was proud of how far you've come after hearing about your setbacks on previous seasons of Survivor and Big Brother. But I'm not about to sit up in here and vote for someone who cheated their way to the finale and possibly robbed me of a spot in the final two with their fabricated scores. No ma'am.

Buddy, sis, forgive me for revealing my vote early. My reaction earlier in the thread kind of gave it away anyway.

Thanks to all of you for making this season so fun and Ms. Rhisiart, bitch (I mean that in the best way), you better turn it out and win this thing.

Now... LET THE MUSIC PLAY!

giphy.gif

Girl I just got exposed was I supposed to deny it still? kii It's ok. I'm glad I was your initial choice and I'm sorry for disappointing you enough to change your mind.

I do still think I had the best game though. Tainted? Maybe but I didn't even win that many competitions if you look back nor did I fake every single score I got either. (I would have literally been winning everything). I got far because of how I played the game and played my cards. I'm still proud of it regardless of what anyone thinks. 

tumblr_orpf7ypoLW1r46pd2o4_r1_250.gif  

I'm sorry... but Chanel, you definitely photoshopped more scores than just one. I remember you used the excuse of 'I was high' whilst you were playing a game once to justify a meaty score which was way above everyone else's.... like.... no...

1 minute ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Oh, then two. I don't care to deny it. Some I did, some I didn’t; I rarely submitted altogether. I’ll check my PMs with Buddy to recall. I’m not a candidate for winning so it doesn’t make much of a difference to me.

No, it's just hypocritical to come for someone else when you did the exact same thing. Maybe try piping down a bit?

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

No, it's just hypocritical to come for someone else when you did the exact same thing. Maybe try piping down a bit?

:siptea:

5 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

This is a mess :toofunny2:

I bet you thought there was no more drama left

tumblr_orpf7ypoLW1r46pd2o3_r1_250.gif 

Anyway, regarding cheating: I'm fully aware that shopping scores is a thing, and I would like to say i've been fairly tough on anything i've caught this season. I tried my best. I put rules in place to ensure fairness. It's hard to tell if someone photoshopped, unless it's a score WAY above average or completely stupid (see URBAN). I've had my doubts about a few scores (for instance, that score Chanel sent in that was WAY above everyone else, but I didn't have adequate amount of proof against her.) I'm also fully aware people have been doing this for years, not defending it but it's always been part of the game one way or another. Being caught is a different story, which has consequences of their own. 

3 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Anyway, regarding cheating: I'm fully aware that shopping scores is a thing, and I would like to say i've been fairly tough on anything i've caught this season. I tried my best. I put rules in place to ensure fairness. It's hard to tell if someone photoshopped, unless it's a score WAY above average or completely stupid (see URBAN). I've had my doubts about a few scores (for instance, that score Chanel sent in that was WAY above everyone else, but I didn't have adequate amount of proof against her.) I'm also fully aware people have been doing this for years, not defending it but it's always been part of the game one way or another. Being caught is a different story, which has consequences of their own. 

so what happens now

3 minutes ago, Alena said:

so what happens now

Nothing lol. I'm not pointing fingers just wanted that to be known, it's just a general statement. It's a recurring theme every season tbh.

2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Nothing lol. I'm not pointing fingers just wanted that to be known, it's just a general statement. It's a recurring theme every season tbh.

oki

Yeah tbh y'all been knew. It's a thing in BB games and it's not something that will change unless the format does. Not saying it's justifiable but it's difficult to catch, unless there's a rat of course. 

1 hour ago, Buddy! said:

Just would like to point out that my super high score in that one Veto wasn’t photoshopped. I actually tried super hard :rip: 

Tbh if @Element‘s challenges were implemented, then I think it would curb the photoshopping thing

Just now, rl231 said:

Just would like to point out that my super high score in that one Veto wasn’t photoshopped. I actually tried super hard :rip: 

Tbh if @Element‘s challenges were implemented, then I think it would curb the photoshopping thing

which are?

5 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

which are?

The ones from Spoon! Anything with a puzzle or word thing is interesting

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

which are?

if you ever signed up for let's spoon you'd know

VYocSNZ.gif

20 minutes ago, rl231 said:

The ones from Spoon! Anything with a puzzle or word thing is interesting

interesting

18 minutes ago, Element said:

if you ever signed up for let's spoon you'd know

VYocSNZ.gif

Bitch I ain't got the time

VYocSNZ.gif

15 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Or live challenges, idk

VYocSNZ.gif

The girls used to drag me for live challenges. I wanted to do more of them but nobody was active enough or everyone wouldn't participate out of spite.

VYocSNZ.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.