4 minutes ago, rl231 said:

You've actually met them? :deadbanana2:

Damn dude :rip: 

:deadbanana4: no group chat meet 

3 hours ago, rl231 said:

You've actually met them? :deadbanana2:

Damn dude :rip: 

Online, not in person. :skull: 

it's not like Aciid is going to fess up to photoshopping scores at the finale anyway...

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

Can we PLEASE clear up this photoshopping thing once and for all? Where did it come from, and is it actually true?

@Rhisiart @Aciid @GlamourCadaver

It just comes from the fact that I'm a known graphic designer and me and her are not in speaking terms since "the betrayal". 

I actually didn't want to answer her questions because there was no point, she is not voting for me. But they were helpful for the rest of y'all I guess. 

Just now, GlamourCadaver said:

I literally asked those questions so that people could get answers they deserve. Why are you incapable of accepting responsibility for the things that you do? You evading it once again was the true test failure. :rip: 

Evading what? I answered the question, you never said MINE your question was general and overall. And you knew exactly what you were doing. 

3 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTION OMG :rip: 

How many scores did you submit this season that were Photoshopped, faked, or otherwise not genuine?

It doesn't matter that I know what I'm doing. I ALWAYS know what I'm doing. I admit that. I own up to it. I would like you to speak the truth here for all to see, because it's relevant on what type of competitor you are, and whether or not you actually deserve to win this.

You, however, also know what you're doing by constantly dodging the question and refusing to give a proper answer. Stop being such a coward.

I literally answered the question how I understood it. It's not my fault your wording was vague. So no then, I didn't photoshop my scores, if that's the answer you want.

499324851677298704.png?v=1 

Edited by Aciid

None and for god's sake leave me alone already, I hope this is the last time I have to deal with your ass.

Girl I already told you, I haven't considered you a real friend since before Big Brother. I didn't care to evict you, I didn't care if you got hurt and I don't care about your opinion. I evicted you and my reasons for leaving were different to the ones you claim. All your rants and annoying discussions were not the reason I left :rip: I could care less. 

I don't like you because you're untrustworthy and betrayed me before. And that's it. Move a long, you shouldn't be caring this much about me. I thought you've been done speaking to me? Where is the ignore Aciid at all costs Chanel cause that's the best rendition of you there is. 

if you have the screenshots, then now would be the time to post them. 

it's a little suspect that you knew he was, allegedly, falsifying scores all of this time but didn't say anything about it until after your eviction. it leads me to believe that a) you were fine with him photoshopping scores because he was in an alliance with you aka it benefitting you. but once he betrayed that alliance, now you suddenly have a problem. yet you're upset now under the guise that it ruins the "integrity" of the game... if you truly cared about the game, then you would have mentioned something to @Buddy! sooner. 

or b) this is just you creating drama for the sake of it without any actual proof just because you're bored.

hmmm oh wow is this how Rhisiart was getting these scores later in the game?

6 minutes ago, Guero said:

hmmm oh wow is this how Rhisiart was getting these scores later in the game?

No. :skull: Every game I’ve played, I earned my scores. I actually snapped Buddy both photos and videos of some games I’ve played like Blobs and the Neopet one as I was doing them. I pushed myself to get the scores I got, I never photoshopped or got anyone to photoshop anything for me.

• ATRL Moderator

Aciid didn’t photoshop for me or anyone else in the alliance. he played the games fair and square to my knowledge and those screenshots are talking about the potential to photoshop. No one bothered to followup 

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

Aciid didn’t photoshop for me or anyone else in the alliance. he played the games fair and square to my knowledge and those screenshots are talking about the potential to photoshop. No one bothered to followup 

the "if it's like the snake **** no that took me a while" leads me to believe otherwise...

:rip: 

Rhi got all his scores the fair way. And the irony in this is that the only other person in the alliance who asked and used photoshopped scores is Chanel herself. So it is what it is. I probably should be penalized for it, so be it. I'm glad I made the final 2 in another game though. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Guero said:

the "if it's like the snake **** no that took me a while" leads me to believe otherwise...

:mandown: oh wait. anyways I’m defending Rhisiart more then. I know Rhi, Drip, Hug n I didn’t ask for any. Shouldn’t speak for others 

I know I shouldn't be proud of it but this end game expose and the argument with Chanel being yet one of the only relevant moments the season's had. Whew. Quiet Survivor Aciid would never. 

tumblr_orpf7ypoLW1r46pd2o3_r1_250.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.