Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

I made it with the person I've trusted the most for two games now. It feels so rewarding that we did this together. Congrats rhi and whatever happens I'll be happy with the outcome. We deserved this. I'm so proud of us :heart2:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Alena said:

Congrats @Aciid and @Rhisiart you definitely deserve the top 2 :clap3:

Thank you sis :hug: Congrats on making it this far. 

I will get to those questions later today. ?

Oh are we doing a reunion? Idk who to vote for they both my friends. 

#VoteInChanel

48 minutes ago, DripDripDied said:

Oh are we doing a reunion? Idk who to vote for they both my friends. 

#VoteInChanel

I ain't have one planned, but ofc you guys are more than welcome to have a reunion.

For Your Consideration: Rhisiart

1. What strategy did you utilize throughout the game? How did you PLAY, and how does that make you a good player?

I didn't have a single strategy in this game, I've had to change my approach a couple of times. In the first half of the game, I chose to lay low for the most part. The game was filled with so many large characters both from my alliance (Chanel and Aciid) and not of my alliance (Rl and Guero), I knew I wouldn't be able to compete head-on with them. I chose to trust my alliance and stand back and observe until I made it to the Jury. That ended up being somewhat of a blessing and a curse. Staying so quiet as to not interact much with anyone that wasn't in my alliance has hurt my social presence a lot, but it allowed me to completely slip past the radar. Every other Drag Race girl was nominated for eviction multiple times, yet I got away with it scot-free and was never targeted, only receiving my only vote of eviction just now from Alena. (Thanks for ruining my perfect average, hoe. :fish2:

Once I made it to the 2nd phase of the game and qualified for Jury, I knew I had to take a more proactive approach since even though I still had my alliance, I needed to be able to stand up on my own since the cast was so small. I worked harder and put more effort into the comps and ended up winning a total 3 HOHs in what is probably the harder and more important half of the competition. (If you count Armageddon as one round, you could say my HOHs were co-consecutive.) For my first two HOHs before quitgate, I tried going for a more passive approach, with my first HOH being a way to try and drum up entertainment, with the second going for the strategy of putting up a fake nom so I could win POV and put up my actual target, which worked. I surprised myself with how well I began to do in comps, but I still felt uncomfortable in a position of power and that's what I was trying to work on

After quitgate and the last comeback, I knew what had to be done. I was so close to the end and I really wanted to make it. I knew the only way I would survive against these huge players coming back was to go straight on the offensive. I had to force myself out of my comfort zone to make very difficult and cutthroat decisions. Rl and Guero needed to go because they would've been very successful in the final challenges, both of them had great runs in comps and a huge social presence that made them obvious threats. The only way I could make it to the end was to target those two. In the end, I don't regret my decisions because they got me here. The situation with Rl sucked, but he had cast a wide net with his social game, so in retrospect, I made the right decision. (And although he has a point that I should have forewarned him, I felt that if I did, he would've tried to stop me or get me to switch my vote. It's similar to what happened with LMG in Survivor. That doesn't make what I chose okay, but it was done, and I can't take it back.) And while I felt bad about Unoriginal and his situation, I would've been a complete fool to keep the contestant that could most likely beat me in any of the comps.

2. As a result of the first question, why should that prove you're worthy of winning?

I have always been hyper-aware of my weaknesses (being an unwillingness to communicate and my aversion to conflict), and I was able to both work around these weaknesses and eventually overcome them. I believe that for the kind of person I am, I played the best game I possibly could. I played a rather clean and consistent game, albeit a bit simple. I didn't come into the game swinging, I stayed in the shadows and allowed everyone else to take each other out until it was time to take the empty spotlight, and I never looked back. I managed to stay loyal to all of my alliance throughout the game, and defy the expectations I had set for myself. I managed to stay on top of things in the most difficult weeks of the competition and succeeded in reaching the Top 2 over some of the strongest contestants that asserted dominance since the beginning.

I am very happy to have made it with @Aciid, who I worked with both in Survivor and now in Big Brother. Armageddon and the destruction of the Drag Race alliance was a big blow to both of us, particularly him, but I knew I had to stick together with the only ally I had left, and I'm glad we were able to make it here together. Earlier I thought differently, but now, I believe I am just as worthy and deserving as Aciid and I think my run shows that much.

3. How many scores submitted this game were Photoshopped or otherwise fabricated or falsified this season?

You are a mess for this question. :skull: None, every score I achieved in each comp I earned, including my 70k in Blobs. I slaved away the past few weeks to try and secure my spot, and I was shocked to see some weeks that I completely ran away with it.

4. What was your goal for this game when you registered to play?

My realistic goal was to reach the jury so I can have a say in the finale, and my hopeful goal was for me and my alliance to make Top 6 together. My joke goal that I mentioned in my app was to be the Marissa Jaret Winokur of the season and maybe snatch the crown from the Ross Matthews, so it's funny looking at the situation now ddd.

5. What was your greatest annoyance or frustration this season?

It's ironic for me to say this given how quiet I've been and some of the choices I've made, but there was a lack of tension throughout the season. The nominations sort of got a bit repetitive (Chanel constantly surviving was a kii), and every time something interesting happened, I feel like it was swept under the rug. We got exposes and accusations constantly, but no one really cared. :skull: The worst offender being quitgate, that whole situation irked me because the quitters had the majority and could've easily overcame that setback had they not immediately given up.

6. How would you like things to have gone differently, if you wish such?

Again, even if it would end up to the detriment of my game, I wish I has reached out to people and talked more. And again, I also wish we didn't have any quitters, that whole situation really was a whole downer. I also wish I could've been more proactive in keeping the DR alliance together. I think all of us knew we had to turn on each other eventually, but we went about it too fast.

7. What do you think Big Brother is about, at its core?

Not to get too serious or snobbish or anything, but I feel like Big Brother is a test of character as a whole. It tests you on what you are or aren't willing to do to win, how far you will and won't go. It tests your strength not only intellectually, but also emotionally and mentally, it's very much mind games. It tests you on your instincts, who to trust and when to make a certain move. And it tests you on your level of trust and your relationships. It's funny, I was against the game because I was confused why I should try and bother to get all of these people to "like" or "trust" me, but it was more of an internal game and struggle than I initially thought.

If anyone needs me to elaborate on anything or talk about something else, let me know!

@Unspooky@Hug@GlamourCadaver@DripDripDied@Alena@Scene.@Guero@rl231@Tsareena

do you think taking someone like Aciid, who was more social and stronger in competions, was better for you @Rhisiart

39 minutes ago, Guero said:

do you think taking someone like Aciid, who was more social and stronger in competions, was better for you @Rhisiart

As a competitor, it's an honest mix of both good and bad, but I would say it's better for me overall.

Aciid was a strong player with a large presence from the get-go, he had a great start in the competition. In my opinion, and this is no offense to him, but Armaggedon really ended up hurting his game. Juggling two alliances was great and more doable for the beginning stages of the game, but when it came to choosing a side, it almost led to his defeat. The Drag Race alliance crumbled, and he was almost sent home in a backstab from the side he chose had the tie not happened. In my eyes, I think I had a stronger second half of the game compared to the rocky events he faced. And I do think what transpired that vote could potentially affect jury votes. I honestly can't say for certain, but that chance does make the race closer between us, so in that regard, it's a good choice to be against him.

But Aciid was the one ally I was left with after that mess, I wanted to make it to the end with him no matter what. He's a close friend of my and we almost made it through Survivor (I do think I could've potentially made it to the end had I not been eliminated by pure chance), so the fact that we managed to get the finals this time makes me beyond happy. So morally and emotionally, it is better for me, I don't think I could have it any other way. I do think that his social presence and general consistency in comps is a tough hurdle for myself, but I think I've managed to close the gap in the past few weeks with my own comp successes and the moves I've made.

@Aciid & @Rhisiart - if the eviction votes we were all required to make in the final stage of the tournament were to count, what was your reasoning for choosing to evict me over Alena or your opponent in the final two? If you look at everything statistically the two of you ran in the same social circle in the game and seem to be close friends and logically you'd have an easier time beating me in the final than you would each other.

1. What strategy did you utilize throughout the game? How did you PLAY, and how does that make you a good player?

My strategy coming into the game was to change my approach completely from what I had done in Survivor. A lot of the same players were in the mix and I knew I wouldn't fool them twice. I also wanted to test myself and not be so secretive/in the shadows about my decisions. Be more active and visible, and actually get into arguments instead of hiding. So what I did was play a more cutthroat game. Which I knew could come back and bite me because of bitterness, but I am happy with the decision I made. It's what I admire about the real BB and I'm proud I emulated that in some way. I was a snake and manipulator but that's the basis of this game. 

With that being said, I intended to also be more social. I made a big alliance in week one in the green team consisting of Poki, Conchita, Alena, Unoriginal, Kipper, Drip and myself. Loyalty also joined us later but I wasn't the reason she joined. Anyway, this alliance stayed safe for the majority of the game, something I'm proud of. It crumbled when we voted Kipper out (but he ratted us out so it had to be done) but that was our only loss. And of course the famous ADR alliance consisting of my real life friends and the people I actually trusted the most. (Y'all can choose to believe that or not, but like I've talked to y'all before, I only really wanted to betray Chanel and never expected all of you to turn on me like that because of her).

I'm mentioning these two alliances because it was important for me to stay on the dl when it came to competitions another strategy I had to formulate while playing. I had the numbers on my side because I was playing in two very big alliances. I didn't need the power because that would have only exposed me and put me against the wall when having to decide what side I needed to stay loyal to. They would have both been in my ear and found it very suspicious. So up until armageddon my strong social game carried me and put me safe from difficult situations. Being HOH wasn't important to me, because I already was safe, what was important were the POV's and what side they landed on especially because they decided the replacement.

2. As a result of the first question, why should that prove you're worthy of winning?

I'm worthy of winning because I wasn't afraid to make difficult decisions to put me where I am now. I handled this game for what it was, a strategic one. And the strategies I mentioned benefited me in this ride. I won when I needed to win, I evicted who I needed to evict, pulled the strings I needed to, and had targets I needed to get out. I chose the right moments to make my moves and they got me to the end. Even when I had lost faith I was able to recover and move forward. 

I was part of the 2 most important alliances of the season being solely responsible for 1. Like I mentioned before, the core of both got pretty far into the game. I played both sides, something tricky to do, and managed to slip through without any of y'all targeting me.

Then I was responsible for the 2 most impactful moments of the season. My vote to evict Chanel sealed the fate of one of my alliances, I betrayed them and 3 of them got evicted consecutively. And then what happens? My other alliance betrays me but it backfires. The clown came back to bite but it failed. Only because I had made the decision to tell Drip she was getting evicted and in a kii moment she saved me by voting herself out. Not only was I part of both too, I was the main reason they both crashed and destroyed them. And with all that, being left alone at one point, I still moved to the end and got out of such a sticky situation.

In the end portion of the game me and Rhi worked together as a team to get into this position. He won HOH's when he needed to, I won the POV's when I needed to. And got the comeback houseguests out against all the odds and without the majority in our side. Then a power I received early in this game comes into play. The twist of my power becomes a third key component in the game, saving our alliance and myself from being eliminated. I saved the power and used it at the right time. My decision making all throughout the season was on point. Rough at times, but it got me here.

I am proud of my game and I am proud that I made it with a friend. The end game was thrilling for the both of us and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So thank you @Rhisiart, working with you was a blast and I wish you the best of luck. You are also very deserving. 

3. How many scores submitted this game were Photoshopped or otherwise fabricated or falsified this season?

How am I supposed to know? It's not like I was the host and received all the screen captures myself. 

4. What was your goal for this game when you registered to play?

My goal was to win, have fun and partake on a simulation of a reality tv show I'm a fan of in a similar way to Drag Race. I never not intended to win, I think you need to be strong in social games and have your mind clear that you play so that you can get to the end. With that I mean not being afraid to make moves to put yourself further. But yeah, I reaaaally wanted to redeem myself from the first time I played this in s10? or 11 not sure. I'm a super fan of the early seasons of BB so it was so disappointing to be booted so early. Serving Sasha Belle I cracked the code but hadn't. Look at me now though, I'm in the final two years after. I cracked the code. :cries: It's rewarding to have made it this far in the two reality shows I admire the most even if it's just some lil game in a forum, because I obviously can't participate in the real thing.

5. What was your greatest annoyance or frustration this season?

My greatest frustration was thinking that my friends would see things the way I did, (a game) which was my mistake. I betrayed the ADR alliance and never expected that this would cause such a mess in our real life relationships. It's not my position to ask people to feel a certain way and I understand that now. But I made up (mostly) with everyone and it's ok now, no regrets. I made it to the end making that decision, so maybe if I wouldn't have I'd be out by now. 

And I was also frustrated with the end game quits. It just messes up everything. The comeback's purpose was just to not cheapen the game, but if you look at it objectively, it was incredibly unfair to the remaining houseguests that that many people had the chance to comeback that late into the game. Somehow Rhi and I managed though, and who knows again. Maybe without the quits I'd be out. 

6. How would you like things to have gone differently, if you wish such?

Nope. I made it with my biggest ally. It hurt me a lot when he got evicted on Survivor. It just feels correct to have made it with the person you trust the most. Because even if I lose I'd be ok with him winning and it not going to somebody else. 

One thing I will say is that I really wanted to collaborate with Guero and rl at one point, but I just saw them as threats and couldn't bring myself to trust them enough. Particularly rl since he hosted my Survivor season and idk I felt like we could have bonded but didn't. I also had a lot going on in terms of alliances, it was just two but too many people were included. It risked my game if I tried to get into third. 

7. What do you think Big Brother is about, at its core?

Big Brother is a strategic game that tests your ability to socialize, manipulate, play mind games and your decision making. It's like a ride to see if you're able to handle all that to win. Not everyone takes the same routes, but in the end some of these are required if you want to last. You need to have thick skin and handle bad situations well so that you're not the next to leave. I think I did a pretty excellent job when it comes to being a strategist. I played a hell of a game, how I learned to play, and through years of watching quite a lot of seasons. It was a really cool experience and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

@Rhisiart and @Aciid, can y'all explain the ADR irl relationship stuff? As someone that's out of it, I'm not sure of the dynamics or how any of it works.

22 minutes ago, Scene. said:

@Aciid & @Rhisiart - if the eviction votes we were all required to make in the final stage of the tournament were to count, what was your reasoning for choosing to evict me over Alena or your opponent in the final two? If you look at everything statistically the two of you ran in the same social circle in the game and seem to be close friends and logically you'd have an easier time beating me in the final than you would each other.

My reasoning to evict you was because I wanted to get the comeback people out tbh. I know it's not anyone's fault but I didn't see it fair that one of y'all could win when the people who never got evicted were still playing. That, and because Alena had sort of given up (going by scores) so I thought you were more of a threat to us than her. 

Evicting Rhi was out of the question. He's the only person in the game I would have never casted a vote to evict against. And he was my biggest ally, I might have been a snake throughout the season but theres some level of loyalty there. It might seem like a dumb move because his game is stronger in comparison to yours or Alena's, but if I don't win I'll be happy if he does. So be it, I'm content. 

5 minutes ago, rl231 said:

@Rhisiart and @Aciid, can y'all explain the ADR irl relationship stuff? As someone that's out of it, I'm not sure of the dynamics or how any of it works.

The alliance consisted of Rhi, Drip, Hug, Tsareena, Chanel and I.  On the outskirts we had ties with Scene, Tigerlily and iHype. But these last 3 were never in the chat we had (mostly cause it consists of another topic non related to drag race or big brother).

If you want a run down of what happened. I chose to stick to evict Chanel with another alliance (Loyalty, Alena and Conchita). When that happened I put the ADR girls in disadvantage numbers wise. Tsareena was upset about it and we got into a conflict. So I betrayed them and they all got evicted except Rhi. Then my other alliance betrayed me so karma got me. But it wasn't good enough. :chick1:

But yeah it was such a ki that y'all would come for @Kylie Jenner when she was telling the truth. :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Scene. said:

Because I wanted to make it to the end with my friend, that's really it. We met last year during ADR, worked together from the beginning in Survivor, and got the chance to do in again here in BB. After Armageddon, I was shook and wasn't sure if I next step, but I had to have faith in Aciid. We both needed each other if we wanted to make it to the end. I couldn't not bring my ally and friend after all we'd been through, morally I wouldn't be able to do it.

And I knew that tossing an eviction to Alena was useless since she had kind of given up by that point. Props to you because you kept fighting until the end, but I couldn't take any chances, I wouldn't have been happy unless it was me and Aciid in the finals.

35 minutes ago, rl231 said:

I met Chanel, Aciid, and Drip during ADR 4. Aciid and I got super close during Survivor and Chanel and I got super close during ADR All Stars. I talk regularly with the 3 of them on Twitter and Snapchat. I met Hug in ADR All Stars and while I met Tsareena during ADR4, we never really talked all that much until BB. And now all of 6 of us talk daily on our Discord group. I only met everyone recently, so I myself am not sure of everyone else's history.

We had a separate channel in the Discord to discuss our game, but it's been replaced at this point dd. :skull: We've both mentioned it before in previous answers, but the girls, particularly Chanel and Tsareena, didn't take the Armageddon betrayal well. Their main grievance not just the betrayal, but what Chanel thinks is Aciid's "flippant" attitude towards the aftermath of the situation, essentially saying to not be so sensitive and to move on. Aciid would be in a better position to explain what happened and how he felt, I stayed out of this argument every time it pops up because I find it exhausting, although I am able to understand where both sides come from in a way. And for the most part, everything seems to have cooled down for now.

24 minutes ago, Aciid said:

But yeah it was such a ki that y'all would come for @Kylie Jenner when she was telling the truth. :ahh: 

UGH, robbed queen. Rooting for her to get justice in Survivor.

51 minutes ago, Aciid said:

On the outskirts we had ties with Scene, Tigerlily and iHype

well i’m glad I didn’t submit my PoV score that could have saved him during the first week and sent a lower one instead 

ndndndn me and rl were trying to find Kylie’s place in the alliance all of this time. we assumed he, QC, and Fa1x were in an alliance together but one of y’all had a connection with one of them and worked together that way. 

it also didn’t help that he voted with y’all pretty much every eviction. :rip:

4 hours ago, Aciid said:

The alliance consisted of Rhi, Drip, Hug, Tsareena, Chanel and I.  On the outskirts we had ties with Scene, Tigerlily and iHype. But these last 3 were never in the chat we had (mostly cause it consists of another topic non related to drag race or big brother).

If you want a run down of what happened. I chose to stick to evict Chanel with another alliance (Loyalty, Alena and Conchita). When that happened I put the ADR girls in disadvantage numbers wise. Tsareena was upset about it and we got into a conflict. So I betrayed them and they all got evicted except Rhi. Then my other alliance betrayed me so karma got me. But it wasn't good enough. :chick1:

Kylie Jenner, the ultimate truth teller. 

• ATRL Moderator

Cute responses. Y'all better vote the right choice

x3DdTlo.gif

7 hours ago, Guero said:

we assumed he, QC, and Fa1x were in an alliance together

I thought of doing both but felt too afraid it would backfire and never followed suit.

In fact, I thought of doing a million things and ended up doing none. I just danced in the middle of the road all the time until I got run over

9 hours ago, Rhisiart said:

I only met everyone recently, so I myself am not sure of everyone else's history.

You've actually met them? :deadbanana2:

Damn dude :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.