Delicate and End Game go plat., RFI 2x plat., Look 4x plat.

Daylight

Taylor posing with the new certification plaques she received. Fearless going diamond and reputation going 3x platinum got updated on RIAA’s database back in December 2017. The new certifications we were unaware of are Look What You Made Me Do 4x platinum, ...Ready For It? 2x platinum and End Game and Delicate platinum.

The tracks from reputation are now certified by RIAA for a total of 9 million copies sold (counting these new certifications + the gold ones that Gorgeous and Call It What You Want received in the past).

Thoughts?

Edited by Nacht

I didn't think LWYMMD was eligible for 4x yet! :coffee: 

Also when will she get her diamond certification for SIO. Maybe she's waiting for 1989 to get diamond too. 

Whew a flop era! :jonny5:

Just now, Mattyboy said:

Gorgeous is gold eligible 

It was certified gold already, CIWYW too

Whew, talent won. Multiple multi-plat singles and all rep singles certified at least platinum. :alexz:

Edited by TtaraHae

3 hours ago, Nacht said:

Taylor posing with the new certification plaques she received. Fearless going diamond and reputation going 3x platinum got updated on RIAA’s database back in December 2017. The new certifications we were unaware of are Look What You Made Me Do 4x platinum, ...Ready For It? 2x platinum and End Game and Delicate platinum.

The tracks from reputation are now certified by RIAA for a total of 9 million copies sold (counting these new certifications + the gold ones that Gorgeous and Call It What You Want received in the past).

Thoughts?

Oh wow. So those are the single covers. ?

...Ready For It? is breathtaking.

Wished they'd waited for reputation to be 4X Platinum too but I guess they just waited for Delicate and End Game to hit platinum.:clap3: 

1989, Shake It Off and Blank Space all coming for Diamond.

Platinum in flop era :jonny5:

Every single is at least platinum :jonny:

A flop era :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.