jcole didn't even do 400k WW right?

Eds doing 650k-700k in the UK

his US numbers are fine also

J. Cole did 492k here

54 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

J. Cole did 492k here

363k pure sales US

10k UK

not sure about the rest, I underestimated tho he definitely would've crossed 400k

Just now, Ash12345 said:

363k pure sales US

10k UK

not sure about the rest, I underestimated tho he definitely would've crossed 400k

Oh yeah he didn't do 400k pure. But you didn't specify pure, so I just cited the total units :celestial5: 

On 3/8/2017 at 7:47 PM, Hi_im_new said:

Taylor brings up her accomplishemts all the time lmao. He's currently the biggest male artist in the world, he has every right to be cocky.

Drake is. Stop

57 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Drake is. Stop

No Justin Bieber is

6 hours ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

This isn't true. Drake is quite a bit bigger.

In what world? Bieber had the #1 and #2 song in 2016 and Purpose outsold Views by a significant margin. He's a lot more global than Drake, his peak in 2010 was bigger than Drake's 2016 peak, I don't even like Bieber but to deny that he's the biggest male act is ignorant tbh

Edited by musicman101

1 minute ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Drake was #3 with a song release halfway through the year, Bieber's both released at the VERY beginning of the tracking period. This is the streaming era, and Views is certified 4x Platinum meanwhile Purpose only 3x platinum. Not to mention Drake has the most streamed song on Spotify as well (Of which nearly broke the record for most weeks at #1 in the UK. To deny that Drake is huge globally is to deny that water is wet). Drake's peak in 2016 was by far a bigger peak than Justin Bieber (Who peaked with the Purpose era, not in 2010 :huh:). I dislike Drake, strongly at that, but you cannot deny he's the biggest male act.

My worlds did 8m worldwide and had a diamond single

thats his peak

7 minutes ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Drake was #3 with a song release halfway through the year, Bieber's both released at the VERY beginning of the tracking period. This is the streaming era, and Views is certified 4x Platinum meanwhile Purpose only 3x platinum. Not to mention Drake has the most streamed song on Spotify as well (Of which nearly broke the record for most weeks at #1 in the UK. To deny that Drake is huge globally is to deny that water is wet). Drake's peak in 2016 was by far a bigger peak than Justin Bieber (Who peaked with the Purpose era, not in 2010 :huh:). I dislike Drake, strongly at that, but you cannot deny he's the biggest male act.

Well I guess we'll agree to disagree. Bieber fever was a huge thing in the early 2010s and he was practically inescapable when he was a child star. He's literally the male version of Britney Spears (a lot of their career trajectory is comparable) and Drake has never been that big of a cultural phenomenon. And yes, Views was slightly bigger than Purpose in the USA but there's a whole world out there and Bieber is bigger in practically every other market, not to mention, with his DJ collabs, he's had 3 times the amount of major hits (Top 10 and up) than Drake has had during he VIEWS era. Sorry and Love Yourself are bigger than Hotline Bling and One Dance. Drake is huge, there's no denying that, but Bieber covers a wider market and demographic imo

Just now, DangerousSwiftie said:

:celestial5:

Wait lmao at us getting completely off topic isn't this a thread about Ed Sheerans sales predictions :dies:

"I named it Divide because you take Adele's sales and divide it by 10"

10 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

"I named it Divide because you take Adele's sales and divide it by 10"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

j28QC.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.