Hilarious conspiracy theories in pop culture

18 posts in this topic

Ethereal

What are some conspiracy theories in pop culture that couldn’t be further from the truth and are doewnright hilarious?

Recently I’ve noticed the barbz have shifted the blame to Atlantic Records and have claimed that they’re actively trying to sabotage Nicki :toofunny2:  Some have claimed all the Atlantics are trying to sabotage her including the Alantic Ocean 

gxnesis

came here to say the atlantic thing but you beat me to it

Sam96

the atlantic thing always gets me. :ahh:

skwonderfactory

Anytime someone says an era was planned to flop. Like :bibliahh:

Beyonnaise

Louis Tomlinson stans on Tumblr think Simon Cowell has been forcing him to fake having a kid for years, hiring a baby actor and staging mundane photoshoots when they’re the only group of people who even know who he is :rip: and they think that Louis and Harry are dating when they haven’t been seen anywhere near each other since 2016.

Ethereal
1 minute ago, skwonderfactory said:

Anytime someone says an era was planned to flop. Like :bibliahh:

Katy and Gaga stans haven’t resorted to such theories though

jomarr

Gaga turning into a devil and asking “where is your god now” gets me everytime

scenekiller
8 minutes ago, jomarr said:

Gaga turning into a devil and asking “where is your god now” gets me everytime

:bibliahh: I forgot all about this

for those who don't remember:

In September 2011, the shocking news that many had suspected for years was confirmed. Lady Gaga's former hairstylist came forward and exposed her ties to Lucifer himself. It was a shocking moment for us fans, and indeed the world.

*He also stated she would stare at him when he cut with the scariest of eyes. The devil's eyes. Michael Pooter, who cut her hair since January 2010, said in a interview for "Stylists of the *****s" magazine that when he confronted her about it she told him she would eat his children if he ever told anyone....

"She was usually liquored up on cheap whiskey when she came in for treatment. One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling…..”

“YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*”

DatChickDoe

I always knew Million Reasons was a Satanic chant. It explains why she is obsessed with performing it ever award show. Get those Satanic coins Demon Queen

DatChickDoe

I am pissed about the Demi speaking whale one. I tried talking to her in whale, she flicked her own damn Vagina and left me alone 

Speezy

Adele being Sam Smith which indeed is not proven true or false :eli: 

Egon Schiele

Ga.                ga killing Lina Morgana AND Lou Reed :dies:

Penny.
2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Louis Tomlinson stans on Tumblr think Simon Cowell has been forcing him to fake having a kid for years, hiring a baby actor and staging mundane photoshoots when they’re the only group of people who even know who he is :rip: and they think that Louis and Harry are dating when they haven’t been seen anywhere near each other since 2016.

all of this :ahh:

princedonte

Beyoncé killed Aaliyah and gave birth to Solange. Ridiculous.

Superbitch
2 hours ago, princedonte said:

Beyoncé killed Aaliyah and gave birth to Solange. Ridiculous.

Wait is not true?

the nicki/cardi one :skull: some actually think is true