Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

46,448 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, daydreams said:

Despite speculation about an imminent Adele return, Dickins downplayed the prospect of live activity. 

“Adele’s writing, we’re definitely not in a [touring] situation yet,” she said.

http://www.musicweek.com/live/read/super-agent-lucy-dickins-talks-breaking-artists/076376

We know she writes fast so that's (kind of) a relief

We need a list of collaborators next!!

35 minutes ago, Maddox said:

I half think she's throwing us off a bit too because she wouldn't be the one to confirm anything :celestial5:

Wonder if the Electric Lady spotting means we're getting Jack Antonoff? I'd be here for it if it's more like Melodrama or his Bleachers work.

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

Justin Bieber, Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran is guaranteed. She's thirsty for that quick lil' single. :celestial5: :eli:

2 hours ago, daydreams said:

I half think she's throwing us off a bit too because she wouldn't be the one to confirm anything :celestial5:

Wonder if the Electric Lady spotting means we're getting Jack Antonoff? I'd be here for it if it's more like Melodrama or his Bleachers work.

I'm sure he'll be involved! I imagine her list of collabs will probably be something like Pink's Beautiful Trauma (Kurstin, MM, Antonoff, Tobias, Julia Michaels as the token female songwriter) + keep Epworth and Tedder or maybe add Rubin and Pharrell for like 2 songs but that's it i think!

Honestly i'm fine with some of these but i need some major surprises...

22 minutes ago, Erotes said:

Justin Bieber, Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran is guaranteed. She's thirsty for that quick lil' single. :celestial5: :eli:

I know Drake is unpopular in this base but i'd rather have him for a hit feature than any of those three :mazen:

When We Were Young came on the radio today and idk why, but for the first time I liked this song :deadbanana4: maybe it was too ahead of its time?

5 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

When We Were Young came on the radio today and idk why, but for the first time I liked this song :deadbanana4: maybe it was too ahead of its time?

The sinner's regret. Y'all are going to heaven this way. Good for you guys. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Erotes said:

The sinner's regret. Y'all are going to heaven this way. Good for you guys. :clap3:

who also saw the light alongside me?

áòÃÃ÷ðýþ ø÷þñÃðöõýøõ

2 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

who also saw the light alongside me?

áòÃÃ÷ðýþ ø÷þñÃðöõýøõ

Flopichi some weeks ago, I think?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, daydreams said:

Despite speculation about an imminent Adele return, Dickins downplayed the prospect of live activity. 

http://www.musicweek.com/live/read/super-agent-lucy-dickins-talks-breaking-artists/076376

sooo, what ya say sis, three months till lead single?

4 minutes ago, Erotes said:

giphy.gif

we been a very bad, bad girls

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

we been a very bad, bad girls

giphy.gif

When We Were Young haters left, repent of your sins before it's too late.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, daydreams said:

Lucy knows what she’s doing... I’m telling you the album is done already. 

Lucy is planning the tour. 

She wouldn’t be like “oh yeah album is done she’s gonna tour next year” 

they gonna build that hype so high we’ll be fighting for a pigeon **** seat up in the sky in her stadium tour 

5 hours ago, daydreams said:

Lmfao, look at her trying to throw us off with the "definitely" part, they ain't slick

1 hour ago, Erotes said:

giphy.gif

I always did say I loved her live version to be fair

JOQse5q.gif

19 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

they gonna build that hype so high we’ll be fighting for a pigeon **** seat up in the sky in her stadium tour 

I'm so gonna call a sick day or personal day just to get those tickets :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

I'm sure he'll be involved! I imagine her list of collabs will probably be something like Pink's Beautiful Trauma (Kurstin, MM, Antonoff, Tobias, Julia Michaels as the token female songwriter) + keep Epworth and Tedder or maybe add Rubin and Pharrell for like 2 songs but that's it i think!

Honestly i'm fine with some of these but i need some major surprises...

Same. Pharrell's work on Sweetener was so tragic, though, I pray he's not on there :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, anti-bitch said:

sooo, what ya say sis, three months till lead single?

That Grammy period change is too coincidental to not be overanalyzed :eli:

2 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

1 hour ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Lmfao, look at her trying to throw us off with the "definitely" part, they ain't slick

Oh yeah, I agree. NYC was meetings + very finishing touches on collabs and/or mixing.

Hopefully her new youthful vibe sticks though and scares away the lame old people (can I say this on here without them getting mad? I had one pressed at me on Twitter yesterday :ace:) who just wanna sit there for an hour and a half for SLY and yell at you for dancing. Imagine duking it out for tix with her new hypebeast fans AND the geriatric :rip:

4 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I always did say I loved her live version to be fair

JOQse5q.gif

I'm so gonna call a sick day or personal day just to get those tickets :jonny5:

And I shall go to work and explain to my boss the importance of this event for humanity and hope he'll understand, because the internet connection there is miles better than mine. :biggrin:

Not me making plans again without any reported chance of her cOmInG to bRaZil. 

I'm so delusional. :lmao:

26 minutes ago, Cloud Traveller said:

Not me making plans again without any reported chance of her cOmInG to bRaZil. 

I'm so delusional. :lmao:

Ughghgh the fact that you guys would go all out and make it her favorite place she's ever done a show :jonny:

1 hour ago, daydreams said:

Ughghgh the fact that you guys would go all out and make it her favorite place she's ever done a show :jonny:

Yeah, our crowd is hot but Adele shoudn't come to Brazil if she doesn't mock Trump's puppet, triggering the Tropical Hitler supporters that attend her show. We're living a infinite political nightmare of glorified stupidity. :doc:

I know it's just a cycle but I'm felling like **** right now. It's much worse when you have GAD.

I just hope we don't get anything overly pop. I'd love to see her go down the Sade route. It's soul music, which still suits her voice the best, but more updated. Jessie Ware does a good job of this.

I also hope she keeps the ballads to a minimum. We need some fun on the album. 3-4 strong ballads would be better than 8 "meh" ones.

giphy.gif

I'm more interested in the content than the sound... I'm just a nosy bitch at the end of the day :dies:

If it's boring she'll go the empowerment route, if she's slow rolling the real tea we're gonna see some classic country diva-level classy savagery.

STILL the best song sung in English this decade. :heart2:

And I'm READY for A4. I hope there's a bit more versatility in this record though. She can do it.

9 hours ago, daydreams said:

I'm more interested in the content than the sound... I'm just a nosy bitch at the end of the day :dies:

If it's boring she'll go the empowerment route, if she's slow rolling the real tea we're gonna see some classic country diva-level classy savagery.

Almost like a natural progression to that, isn't it? A. started as a very special observer of the world; a bit more experienced  she went all bohemian poet from the past on how beautifully she portraits her thoughts; took a break... Came back with her Clue game we're not meant to decipher; and now she's probably coming with "watch me be everything you gp can't associate with me, but I've always been HAHA".

I can't wait, to be honest. :jonny5:

20 hours ago, daydreams said:

Sis, I swear I'd even do vocal warm-ups to do her singalongs justice. :duca:

3 minutes ago, Cloud Traveller said:

Sis, I swear I'd even do vocal warm-ups to do her singalongs justice. :duca:

Quem é tu no Twitter, criatura?