First Beyoncé lyrics that comes to your mind

59 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Okay ladies now let's get in formation"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know much about algebra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a single ladies I'm a single ladies :jamming::jamming:(wrong lyrics but this is how i thought it went for years) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't know much about algeba but i know 1+1=2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who run the world? girls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do they have to be written by her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ain't thinkin' about you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Her pants hangin' low, she never says no, everyone knows she's easy
Nasty put some clothes on, you lookin' stank!
Nasty where's your pride, you should be ashamed!
 
You make it hard
For women like me who try to have some integrity
You make it hard
For girls like myself who respect themselves and have dignity
 
You nasty girl, you nasty, you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy, you freaky
N A S T Y ya nasty, F R E A K ya freaky
Girl where's your P R I D E, put some clothes on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the left to the left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alll da single ladiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LISTEENENNNNN! I AM ALONE AT A CROWSSROAAADD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Icarus said:
Her pants hangin' low, she never says no, everyone knows she's easy
Nasty put some clothes on, you lookin' stank!
Nasty where's your pride, you should be ashamed!
 
You make it hard
For women like me who try to have some integrity
You make it hard
For girls like myself who respect themselves and have dignity
 
You nasty girl, you nasty, you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy, you freaky
N A S T Y ya nasty, F R E A K ya freaky
Girl where's your P R I D E, put some clothes on

What is this song? I don't know it but the IRONY  :ahh:

 

OT: Got me looking so crazy right now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kayhan said:

To the left to the left

This and its not a lyric but uh oh uh oh uh oh oh na na

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got me hopin' you'll page me right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

What is this song? I don't know it but the IRONY  :ahh:

 

You nasty girl, you nasty, you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy, you freaky

ukimsOP.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me sit. dis. AYUUSSSSSS. on yah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it 

!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lemme hear ya say Heeeeeeeeeeey Miss Carter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the Single Ladies, All the Single Ladies. <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the left, to the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

It was an honest question, cause it didn't specifically say "lyrics in a Beyonce song".

 

Whatever.. I choose: 

You can watch my fat ass twist, boy
As I bounce to the next dick, boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites