Black Woman BEATS old man; says “go back to Mexico”

32 posts in this topic

Stop posting these stupid articles baiting people into race wars. 

Disgusting Vile racist  woman. What the hell is wrong with her? :mazen: 

16 minutes ago, Rogue said:

So it's only important when a white person is being trash? :mandown:

16 minutes ago, Rogue said:

How is it stupid :biblio: this is what's happening in the world

There is hatred everywhere
The AP thread didnt even have any race argument

23 minutes ago, Rogue said:

This is real world news. We all know your tune would be different if this were a White on Black crime. 

OT: America has dissolved into one giant race war and it’s so sad to witness. 

21 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

16 minutes ago, Digital said:

This is real world news. We all know your tune would be different if this were a White on Black crime. 

And that’s exactly the response I was expecting. The very point of the thread. Every thread like this ends up turning into a race war and gets locked. :skull: 

11 minutes ago, Rogue said:

And that’s exactly the response I was expecting. The very point of the thread. Every thread like this ends up turning into a race war and gets locked. :skull: 

But it isn't one (yet) and the only thing your post does is act as a catalyst towards making it one since that same sentiment wouldn't be expressed if the roles were reversed.

OT: The woman is a vile excuse for a human being and deserves the worst possible punishment for the crime.

She should be charged with a hate crime.

1 minute ago, Digital said:

But it isn't one (yet) and the only thing your post does is act as a catalyst towards making it one since that same sentiment wouldn't be expressed if the roles were reversed.

OT: The woman is a vile excuse for a human being and deserves the worst possible punishment for the crime.

Keyword yet. I don’t care about what topic the race is about because it doesn’t matter. Every thread like this serves a purpose and it’s so blatantly obvious from the rip. 

But yes she’s vile blah blah lock her up whatever. Insert cliche response. 

The fact that this is happening in California of all places really says something. Guess it’s not as “liberal” as everyone thinks it is

But minorities can't be racist.

48 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

43 minutes ago, Digital said:

OT: America has dissolved into one giant race war and it’s so sad to witness. 

1 minute ago, jonasha said:

But minorities can't be racist.

Go ahead and use this thread to let out your ANGER towards black people :)

-

This woman is trash but this thread title is trashier.

Just now, Divine said:

-

We called out a single user's post. No one let out "ANGER" towards black people. Talk about being over dramatic. :cupid:

Trash!  Burn her alive!  Deport her and make her go back to hell. 

Not surprised.  Ive started noticing the increase of hate from black people toward latinos even on this site. But black seperationist-trl TOLD US that black people cant be racist but what if the opressed want to opress the "others."  This is troubling, its like allot of our black sistrens hate us just as much or more then white people, its increasingly prevelant on this site.  YIKES.    Trump's America has everyone riled up angry, paranoid and tribal now.

This is a hate crime :biblio:

2 hours ago, Divine said:

-

You're right, it is anger inducing that a woman belonging to a minority that is so racially discriminated against would go ahead and do the same to another minority for only bumping into someone. It's the definition of hypocritical, but it doesn't surprise me that this gets swept under the rug while a thread about a white person doing the same thing would be at over 10 pages by now.

Why use a brick on a senior citizen and assume he's an illegal Mexican just because he's brown? Piece of ****.

32 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You're right, it is anger inducing that a woman belonging to a minority that is so racially discriminated against would go ahead and do the same to another minority for only bumping into someone. It's the definition of hypocritical, but it doesn't surprise me that this gets swept under the rug while a thread about a white person doing the same thing would be at over 10 pages by now.

Why use a brick on a senior citizen and assume he's an illegal Mexican just because he's brown? Piece of ****.

Just say you hate black people so you can collect your ban and go. Ugh

I hope you keep that same energy towards the white gays who are constantly ostracizing and being racist/prejudiced against our fellow LGBT+ POC's.

1 minute ago, noire said:

Just say you hate black people so you can collect your ban and go. Ugh

I hope you keep that same energy towards the white gays who are constantly ostracizing and being racist/prejudiced against our fellow LGBT+ POC's.

So I automatically hate black people because I'm mad at a hate crime concerning my own race? :ahh: 

Are all the European users condemning a black American woman for an awful xenophobic hate crime (that we all should rightfully condemn) going to then open their doors to Muslim immigrants? :celestial5:

Disgusting. Lock her up.

Go back to Africa :cm: 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Are all the European users condemning a black American woman for an awful xenophobic hate crime (that we all should rightfully condemn) going to then open their doors to Muslim immigrants? :celestial5:

Image result for spongebob starfish plus spongeImage result for no correlation meme