Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sibling love?

17 posts in this topic

Do you love your siblings?

I do now that we are adults, I feel bad looking back at how tiny his feet use to be and how much i disliked him, He wanted to follow me everywhere i went and be friends with my friends and as good as that might sound i kinda bullied him, He was so scared one time while i was screaming at him until he peed crying and i felt good about it, because all my anger growing up with him was due to how much i disliked my step dad, it got in the way of me seeing my brother for who he was and what he just wanted to do. All he wanted to do was play and i was so mean to him, My brother had his own heart he was talented and i was jealous, mad and angry, my heart truly aches now that we are a lot closer then we were before.

*Sigh* I wish I could've been a better role model, I didn't realise he was always watching me to learn how to operate in this world, I wish i turn back the hands of time and pick him and tell him how much i Love him and how sacred he is to me, because i realised hes my only brother i have no other and i should cherish him for being apart of my dreams when i sleep sometimes and being apart of my life memories.

One good thing that came out of this was being able to connect with him now, I see what i imprinted onto him because hes mean to his girlfriend in the same way i was to him back then. I can still teach him and show him love because we're both still young.

If you are mean to your siblings you might grow up to regret it. Don't be like me.!!

Why does this sound so ominous 

11 minutes ago, carpetbeetle said:

Why does this sound so ominous 

What do you mean by ominous? I'm sure i can explain if you're confused. 

And then the whole family clapped 

i’m not mean. my brother’s dick is huge

I just came for the mess.

Janellllleeeeeee.thumb.png.65b54d954b3c7

17 minutes ago, CancerBoi said:

:deadbanana4:

OT:

i love all of them.  :heart2:

The OP made me cry. :cries:

My mom had 6 miscarriages before I was born, so I don't have any siblings, but I really wish I did have at least one sibling. :cries:

I thought this was gonna be one of those gross ATRL incest threads.

26 minutes ago, CancerBoi said:

:rip: 

15 minutes ago, Cain said:

39 minutes ago, CancerBoi said:

Bicassie

53 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

The OP made me cry. :cries:

My mom had 6 miscarriages before I was born, so I don't have any siblings, but I really wish I did have at least one sibling. :cries:

I'm sorry to hear this, However I believe That makes you a blessing, someone's greatest life joy, I'm sure your mom really loves you a lot. I didn't appreciate having a sibling as much as i do now, I don't understand what it would be like without a sibling, 

52 minutes ago, Cain said:

Nah, I'm not with that kinda mess. :rip:

3 minutes ago, iConic Legend said:

I'm sorry to hear this, However I believe That makes you a blessing, someone's greatest life joy, I'm sure your mom really loves you a lot. I didn't appreciate having a sibling as much as i do now, I don't understand what it would be like without a sibling, 

Nah, I'm not with that kinda mess. :rip:

It's true, my mom loves me more than anything else in the world, I really appreciate her!

I am the only child

Yes. I have two sisters and I cannot imagine life without them even though I’m not close with my eldest sister. The middle sister is my bestest friend in the entire planet though!!! 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:29 PM, CancerBoi said:

How would you know?  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0