Nemo

Billie Eilish

Recommended Posts

luckythisway
1 minute ago, The Witch said:

@luckythisway that snippet :jonny6: you didn't lie, her BR is coming

My enigmatic mind :jonny6: it sounds so melodramatic but upbeat at the same time, her opus up to this point is upon us :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Da Vinci

y'all....

 

let's not jinx it

 

IU13MFt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Selenasworld

not the Billie Elish base having 8 pages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
9 hours ago, Elite said:

y'all....

 

let's not jinx it

 

IU13MFt.gif

chile hun she's immune to flopping rn

 

IU13MFt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badgirlriri

Y'all everything i wanted was absolutely amazing, I'm actually :cries: Love the direction this second album will be heading :jonny2: Probably not something that can do well in radio, but hope it can get a cute T20 peak at least 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mcohen

Wow she served. I knew she wouldn't disappoint me :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Witch

We WON.

 

IU13MFt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K$Ellie

her ballads slap so hard, listening to wtpo, everything i wanted, i love you and listened before i go on loop

 

IU13MFt.gif

 

Ocean Eyes still overrated and **** x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
On 11/12/2019 at 8:15 PM, Selenasworld said:

not the Billie Elish base having 8 pages

it's really sad how few of stans there are on here :rip:

 

everybody seems to be too busy stanning camila, dua and ava apparently

 

14M513M.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badgirlriri

all the good girls go to hell still rising slowly on radio :party:

 

everything god wanted smashing :party:

 

xanny video to come :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
2 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

all the good girls go to hell still rising slowly on radio :party:

 

everything god wanted smashing :party:

 

xanny video to come :party:

billie will likely be the it girl of two years in a row in 2020

 

14M513M.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
Spoiler

@dangerousalex hi honey! i noticed that you don't have billie in your sig despite being the OP of her base so i wasn't sure if you don't really stan her as much anymore? also that the OP isn't too up to date or anything, SO i was wondering if you would mind if i requested to be the OP in HQ? i'd love to revamp it and keep it updated since billie's one of my faaaves :heart2: if you rather keep the OP tho it's find ofc, just lmk sis!

 

IU13MFt.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dangerousalex
17 minutes ago, Nemo said:
  Hide contents

@dangerousalex hi honey! i noticed that you don't have billie in your sig despite being the OP of her base so i wasn't sure if you don't really stan her as much anymore? also that the OP isn't too up to date or anything, SO i was wondering if you would mind if i requested to be the OP in HQ? i'd love to revamp it and keep it updated since billie's one of my faaaves :heart2: if you rather keep the OP tho it's find ofc, just lmk sis!

 

IU13MFt.gif

 

Spoiler

I do stan, I just haven’t updated my sig or the OP in months (literally) but go ahead! I’m sure you can make it look better nnn :flower:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nemo
9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:
  Hide contents

I do stan, I just haven’t updated my sig or the OP in months (literally) but go ahead! I’m sure you can make it look better nnn :flower:

 

Spoiler

tysm

Spoiler

:flower:

Spoiler

ezgif-1-fba6a8afbeb7.gif

 

 

 

Edited by Nemo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Da Vinci
2 hours ago, The Witch said:

 

@Nemo @Elite @Scarface another record breaking interview is coming 

 

IU13MFt.gif

 

she's growing up :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Da Vinci

not me just finding out what everything i wanted is about :weeps: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
2 hours ago, The Witch said:

 

@Nemo @Elite @Scarface another record breaking interview is coming 

 

IU13MFt.gif

I am ready :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquamarine

Only 8 pages? I thought there were a lot of Billie stans here, mess. :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Witch
8 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

I am ready :jonny5:

Not an interview having trailer. Views MAGNET  
 

IU13MFt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
1 minute ago, The Witch said:

Not an interview having trailer. Views MAGNET  
 

IU13MFt.gif

The demand! I love how they do it every year now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Da Vinci
5 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

Only 8 pages? I thought there were a lot of Billie stans here, mess. :skull:

 

Godllie is more of a male rapper in ATRL fomos' minds

 

I mean that random youtuber Grace's base has 24 pages cause she's sassy and throws shade

 

Godllie's too classy and angelic for fomos

 

IU13MFt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Witch

AOTY coming

 

IU13MFt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquamarine
17 hours ago, Elite said:

 

Godllie is more of a male rapper in ATRL fomos' minds

 

I mean that random youtuber Grace's base has 24 pages cause she's sassy and throws shade

 

Godllie's too classy and angelic for fomos

 

IU13MFt.gif

Maybe you didn't lie at all. She's way too complex for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites