Nemo

Billie Eilish

Mellark

Is anyone going to her tour? I know they are sold out already but... those were difficult to get.

Born to Run

Billie Eilish: Teenager of the Year

The New Kids on the Block/Kate Bush/Hanson/Alanis Morissette/Courtney Love/PJ Harvey/Nirvana of our generation. :jonny5:

Scarface
6 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Billie Eilish: Teenager of the Year

The New Kids on the Block/Kate Bush/Hanson/Alanis Morissette/Courtney Love/PJ Harvey/Nirvana of our generation. :jonny5:

Amazing read :clap3:

Yanko

Queen of pop

FAN

Surprised at how successful she is doing. Bad Guy #2 on the Hot 100 while the album is back at #1 again. :eek: one of my coworkers just went to her concert and loved it. 

Any rumours/insight on what the followup to Bad Guy is? 

selena_lavigne
1 minute ago, FAN said:

Surprised at how successful she is doing. Bad Guy #2 on the Hot 100 while the album is back at #1 again. :eek: one of my coworkers just went to her concert and loved it. 

if it's not Xanny she can keep it. That song would make waves in the fall. don't see any other song on the album being big. Wish You Were Gay already kinda expired. ilomilo or I Love You could be cute little top 40s and maybe my strange addiction but i don't like that song.

materialboy

I've switched and I've decided to stan the biggest MPG atm.Her music isn't as bad as I thought and her remixes are fire.

aocDZvz.gif

dangerousalex

the way she BLEW up 

stream bad guy :1stplace:

badgirlriri

Hope it can go #1 in the long run

The Witch

Justin sounds disgusting as always on the bad guy remix

DU5iSFbV4AA_0Li.jpg

Mellark
On 6/5/2019 at 3:25 PM, FAN said:

I want to ilomilo to be the next single, lowkey. I was at the LA show at The Greek and she literally told the crowd: "Oh my god, this song is so good, ****!" so I guess it might be the next single and if that is not possible then I Love You or My Strange Addiction. 

Do y'all think she will do a second leg with arenas? I am ready to spend my coins on her again unless she adds "hostage" or "my boy" to the setlist. But she was amazing the first time.

TX was added because it fell on the same week/time as ACL, that's why. Her last show is at Corona Capital. She is on break right now, so... that is great for now. 

emmanuel_punk

Yanko

talent won

we need to start posting here

Yanko

cant wait for good girls go to hell video

shes also shooting for xanny and ilomilo right?  

Nemo

can this base be more active? anyway, if she's going to be recording this many videos for songs from wwafa,wdwg? she would be really stupid to not record a video for listen before i go. it should have been one of the albums first singles.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:47 PM, Mellark said:

I want to ilomilo to be the next single, lowkey. I was at the LA show at The Greek and she literally told the crowd: "Oh my god, this song is so good, ****!" so I guess it might be the next single and if that is not possible then I Love You or My Strange Addiction. 

Do y'all think she will do a second leg with arenas? I am ready to spend my coins on her again unless she adds "hostage" or "my boy" to the setlist. But she was amazing the first time.

TX was added because it fell on the same week/time as ACL, that's why. Her last show is at Corona Capital. She is on break right now, so... that is great for now. 

omg hostage is trash. her worst song.

Mellark
40 minutes ago, Nemo said:

can this base be more active? anyway, if she's going to be recording this many videos for songs from wwafa,wdwg? she would be really stupid to not record a video for listen before i go. it should have been one of the albums first singles.

omg hostage is trash. her worst song.

The last part is my favorite. I don't mind it. But she'll probably do another date because the demand was insane.

Mellark

So I signed up for FINNEAS's (her brother) presale and I ended up getting on the waitlist. :deadbanana2: I don't know how the hell I got selected for Billie but **** I am glad.

I am not going so I am not really bummed about it bc I already saw him.  :deadbanana2:

A.C Diamonds

Why is this base so dead?? This girl is on fire right now with her first arena world tour i'm surprised this isn't active

badgirlriri

Tea we need to talk in here more, I'm planning on attending the new tour, it'll be the first tour I ever go too :jonny6:

The Witch

not the base of biggest pop girl in the world rn having 3 pages :biblio:

A.C Diamonds
21 minutes ago, The Witch said:

not the base of biggest pop girl in the world rn having 3 pages :biblio:

There was a thread made not too long ago titled "Why does ATRL ignore Billie's success" and this pretty much proves it lol hopefully this pulls through soon especially with her upcoming tour

The Witch
7 minutes ago, A.C Diamonds said:

There was a thread made not too long ago titled "Why does ATRL ignore Billie's success" and this pretty much proves it lol hopefully this pulls through soon especially with her upcoming tour

they can't stand miss billie stomping on their forgotten hags 

nF4Ne8c.gif

QueenofCopyPaste

Her stick will not last long 

The Witch

Cardi B will not last long 

sFcDzvA.gif