Jump to content
Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Tinashe - ''Like I Used To''

300 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

PartyFavor
20 hours ago, Black Umbrella said:

This has the same vibe as OLL, can't she please put it on Nashe like!! :jonny:

OLL music video MUST happen :jonny:

 

It really does. Like they could be on the same album.

 

 

guys the mixing on Joyride is really terrible. They didn’t even master the tracks right. Thankfully Nashe is quality because the mixing/mastering on this song is so good and you really notice the difference between this and how Joyride was mastered.

 

-

 

im so happy to see it doing well for just being randomly put out there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lachlan

This song is so boring? What was the point of releasing it. :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EyesOnMe

I’ve been vibing to this song. It’s a cute mellow summer jam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supervillain
2 hours ago, PartyFavor said:

 

It really does. Like they could be on the same album.

 

 

guys the mixing on Joyride is really terrible. They didn’t even master the tracks right. Thankfully Nashe is quality because the mixing/mastering on this song is so good and you really notice the difference between this and how Joyride was mastered.

 

-

 

im so happy to see it doing well for just being randomly put out there

 

That’s a reach, the only badly mastered track on Joyride is Stuck with Me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
masochizm

So... what now?

When’s the next song due?! 

We want Throw A Fit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartyFavor
1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

That’s a reach, the only badly mastered track on Joyride is Stuck with Me. 

Nah, the bass is not the tea. It’s all too much treble and very sharp. But hey that’s just subjective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dantemarquis
4 hours ago, masochizm said:

So... what now?

When’s the next song due?! 

We want Throw A Fit

Calm down. Jesus...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JClarkSTAN

I REALLY love this. It's been stuck in my head all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay L

Maybe I'm being delusional but I feel like this could do a lil something if actually pushed on radio/spotify. Something about this song is so hypnotic and addicting :jamming: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother Earth
15 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Maybe I'm being delusional but I feel like this could do a lil something if actually pushed on radio/spotify. Something about this song is so hypnotic and addicting :jamming: 

Right? I already have 166 plays on it. :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX

This could become one of my favourite T songs. Definitely surpassed my expectations. The outro is the best part. 

2REPr7A.gif 

 

Oh, never be the same
It's such a shame

:weeps::weeps::weeps: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother Earth

Omg imagine if the “other music plans” professor was talking about was Tinashe on the LMK remix :weeps:

 

i’d die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nuclear
3 hours ago, Mother Earth said:

Omg imagine if the “other music plans” professor was talking about was Tinashe on the LMK remix :weeps:

 

i’d die

i thought they went zara (or somebody else) instead?

 

edit: nevermind

I read it as MNEK, i thought he was releasing the song she did with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goofy

this is doing surprisingly good on OZ (#41) and NZ (#51) iTunes. Like, I know they'll vanish once the new tracking week begins since there is no promo as usual, but once again she's showing potential while slipping more and more into oblivion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flocon

I love how she keeps serving quality when she is not underpressed by the label

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whatevaaaaa
18 hours ago, Goofy said:

this is doing surprisingly good on OZ (#41) and NZ (#51) iTunes. Like, I know they'll vanish once the new tracking week begins since there is no promo as usual, but once again she's showing potential while slipping more and more into oblivion

hey calm down babe okay? Okay.

This song just keeps getting better :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monkey_Juice

I didn't think I would stan her again after Hell-Ride

 

But here I am..

 

"Bitch I got my own cash

I do what I want to

I might do the whole dash

Drive it like I want to"

 

7vRIC1p.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GustavoBardusco

This is ok, I guess? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venus XCX
5 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

This is ok, I guess? 

The fact that this is good numbers for us :jonny2: It's good considering there was no hype around it's release and it's the same as Nightride debut numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goofy

it pretty much sold the same like all the Joyride "singles"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nuclear
12 minutes ago, Goofy said:

it pretty much sold the same like all the Joyride "singles"

With zero promo and no announcement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

such a moody summer BOP :jonny5:

 I love this and Throw A Fit so much :jonny5: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim Kardashian
16 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

This is ok, I guess? 

It was even underpromoted on her socials, this is fine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marq

This has Rhythmic potential to me, moreso than Throw A Fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goofy
On 25. 07. 2018. at 5:29 PM, Monkey_Juice said:

I didn't think I would stan her again after Hell-Ride

 

But here I am..

 

"Bitch I got my own cash

I do what I want to

I might do the whole dash

Drive it like I want to"

 

7vRIC1p.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS SH!T TOO EASY LIKE A FREE-THROW YEAAAH

THIS SH!T MIGHT BLOW UP LIKE SOME C-4 YEEEEAAAAHHH

 

:flame: :flame::flame::flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites