David Guetta f/ J. Balvin & Demi Lovato - "Say My Name"

182 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Yeah, it's definitely real, Spotify confirmed it so I've no doubts that's the song is real.

That being said, we also definitely know it was pushed back really in the last min, everything was ready so that's...weird

I don't know, I need answers, the only logical explanation that I can find that maybe something bigger is coming (?)

I doubt it's because of Solo, both of these songs can co-exist

Yeah it's so weird. Maybe they are waiting to release it with a music video? But that seems like a very strange reason.... unless it will come on July 19th the day Demi performs for Prime Day

Just now, DemiRexha said:

Yeah it's so weird. Maybe they are waiting to release it with a music video? But that seems like a very strange reason.... unless it will come on July 19th the day Demi performs for Prime Day

Nah, delaying a song because of a music video would be the stupidest thing ever

And I don't think it has anything to do with that Prime Day thing, It's not like it's a really big performance or something, but then again I might be wrong.

Such a weird situation, like, why would you push back a song in the last min? and It's not like they're teasing it or something

Ok I did not need to know about this if it ain’t coming anytime soon :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Confusion said:

Ok I did not need to know about this if it ain’t coming anytime soon :rip: 

Same :rip: 

It's good that they delayed it. I mean, Solo is smashing. They probably scared it may overshadow SMN. 

Yall are getting so spoiled , just wait. Demi just gave us fall in line, solo, and sober. 

1 hour ago, willyogalvan said:

Yall are getting so spoiled , just wait. Demi just gave us fall in line, solo, and sober. 

And we also got that Elton John cover and the track that shall not be named all in 2018 :jonny2:

I think it would be easier to be patient about this if we actually knew something about it. There's absolutely information about it besides two leaks that suggested it was coming two weeks ago.