The Android Thread I Pie l Note 9

487 posts in this topic

X12VI9C.png

We should have central location to discuss phones, launchers, apps, Xposed modules, rooting, how-tos and other GLOBAL, industry leading features only us Android Gurls can experience.

I have a Samsung Galaxy On5 from MetroPCS/T-Mobile because I'm cheap. 

Cool i have an s7 with T-Mobile :eddie: oh and Samsung was giving away free 256 gb sd cards last month this month they doing a free year of Netflix. 

I got a Nexus 6P last year, but these leaks of LG G6 and Galaxy S8 look really tempting. :jonny: And I'm not really impressed with the Pixel phone. 

I still have my galaxy s6 :'( 

When is Nougat coming?

nougat has been slaying me

Kinda want to revamp my phone display rn before next sem starts 

I'm currently using Nova Launcher. What about yall?

Developer Preview of Android O is here!

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2017/03/first-preview-of-android-o.html

Adaptive icons: To help you integrate better with the device UI, you can now create adaptive icons that the system displays in different shapes, based on a mask selected by the device. The system also animates interactions with the icons, and uses them in the launcher, shortcuts, Settings, sharing dialogs, and in the overview screen.

NB_Icon_Mask_Shapes_Ext_01.gifNB_Icon_Mask_Shapes_Ext_02.gif

@H-I-M 

On 3/2/2017 at 2:04 AM, Samsara said:

... including the QHD display which is indistinguishable from FullHD in a screen this size.

I went from the Note 4 to the iPhone 7 and sis, that 750p non oled screen is not the tea. :jonny:

2 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

I have an s6+ sis, I haven't even gotten N yet 

oh. i thought you were a general android stan :cm: 

26 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

oh. i thought you were a general android stan :cm: 

I'm a Samsung hard-core fan. And I do like android but doesn't change the fact that I can't randomly invent unreleased updates for my phone, does it ?

id565378_1.jpg id565379_1.jpg

I love the silver wallpaper but the jet black variant one is slaying me :jonny: 

im waiting for my Xiaomi Mi Max to arrive. going from 16GB to 192GB will be fun :eli: I should've left Apple years ago

7 hours ago, rp662 said:

I went from the Note 4 to the iPhone 7 and sis, that 750p non oled screen is not the tea. :jonny:

That's more to do with the display technology rather than the resolution. There's an option to change the screen resolution on the S7 from 1440p to 1080p or 720p and I don't see any noticeable difference between them all.

On 02/03/2017 at 6:50 AM, ctrclub said:

I might try this since I got bored of Nova Launcher + KLWP

Anyway, now I use TouchWiz just because I have recently updated to Nougat which SLAYS and I wanted to see how it looks without any launchers.

Colorful-Android-Club.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAc_AAAAJDMwMDk5NmUyLWJlMmMt

This is the official thread for Android users. You guys can discuss everything related to Android - apps, games, devices, etc. here.

This is android related. I never trust anyone who owns an android. There's something off. Nothing is more weird than a GREEN text

My mom said her Note 4 keeps getting really hot and shutting off even after she changed the battery so now I gotta go look at it for her tomorrow. 

i STAN android :clap3: 

I just got a OnePlus 3T last week and love it :duca: I got sick of my Moto X Pure which had the Nougat update delayed twice :thing: on the day i got my oneplus, nougat was released for it and i was able to flash it to my phone :celestial:

but i think this thread already exists :dancehall: 

Current device : Huawei Honor 8 :heart2:

Woo Lord, EMUI slays hard tho :jonny3:

abCDS48.jpg8ilLSOZ.jpg

Ev6i2ql.png

14 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

i STAN android :clap3: 

I just got a OnePlus 3T last week and love it :duca: I got sick of my Moto X Pure which had the Nougat update delayed twice :thing: on the day i got my oneplus, nougat was released for it and i was able to flash it to my phone :celestial:

but i think this thread already exists :dancehall: 

Just realized this. What a flop thread tbh :dies:

Google I/O in 1 min

I wish I would of stay with Android