The Android Thread I Android Q l pixel 3

500 posts in this topic

Funhouse
9 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

That's actually not too bad, is your contract flexible? I'm on O2 Refresh and it means that I can pay off my Device Plan and upgrade to a new phone, does your contract offer that? :dancehall: When did you buy it? Sorry for asking you these questions, it's just I want to know as much as I can about the Note 8 before I upgrade.

Yeah, I can change my contract I think. I'm very happy with my choice though, so I'll definitely be riding this one out. I bought my phone early October!

Don't worry about the questions, it's a big purchase and I'm happy to help! I'd been reading reviews and things like that for weeks before I bought mine.

Tiziano's Boy
3 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Yeah, I can change my contract I think. I'm very happy with my choice though, so I'll definitely be riding this one out. I bought my phone early October!

Don't worry about the questions, it's a big purchase and I'm happy to help! I'd been reading reviews and things like that for weeks before I bought mine.

For me, it's difficult as I don't know if my mum will let me upgrade again, my S7 has a crack on the screen so it's annoying to look at and it's too small for me to use now, I have been careless with my contract for my S7 and the O2 Guru made me realise that today, it won't happen again, I have £180.90 coming in every 2 weeks so that is enough to pay for my £53 a month phone bill, I'll have more than enough money left to keep me going, if I do it within the next two weeks, I'll get a free Samsung Wireless Charger which is worth £69.99, which I think is an amazing deal, it's just paying £273.99 in one go is annoying me :dancehall:

Funhouse
2 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

For me, it's difficult as I don't know if my mum will let me upgrade again, my S7 has a crack on the screen so it's annoying to look at and it's too small for me to use now, I have been careless with my contract for my S7 and the O2 Guru made me realise that today, it won't happen again, I have £180.90 coming in every 2 weeks so that is enough to pay for my £53 a month phone bill, I'll have more than enough money left to keep me going, if I do it within the next two weeks, I'll get a free Samsung Wireless Charger which is worth £69.99, which I think is an amazing deal, it's just paying £273.99 in one go is annoying me :dancehall:

The free wireless charger is a great deal! There were no freebies with mine unfortunately. 

P!nk

My sister in law has the Pixel 2 and I was seriously impressed with the camera. I’m currently knee deep in the Apple ecosystem and I do love how it all seamlessly works together but as of tomorrow i can upgrade my phone & i’m feeling swayed towards the Note 8 or Pixel 2. I currently have the iPhone 7 Plus.

I have previously owned the Galaxy S7 Edge to which I did think it was a good phone, I just missed iOS and iPhone features.

Very torn right now.

Funhouse
12 minutes ago, P!nk said:

My sister in law has the Pixel 2 and I was seriously impressed with the camera. I’m currently knee deep in the Apple ecosystem and I do love how it all seamlessly works together but as of tomorrow i can upgrade my phone & i’m feeling swayed towards the Note 8 or Pixel 2. I currently have the iPhone 7 Plus.

I have previously owned the Galaxy S7 Edge to which I did think it was a good phone, I just missed iOS and iPhone features.

Very torn right now.

Are you thinking about getting the Pixel 2 or the 2XL?

P!nk
19 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Are you thinking about getting the Pixel 2 or the 2XL?

It would be the 2XL if I got that phone.

WillieMonroe
48 minutes ago, TinkerbellClap said:

Isn't the event today?

Yes but it was uploaded early by accident 

TinkerbellClap
30 minutes ago, WillieMonroe said:

Yes but it was uploaded early by accident 

Regarding the preorder. It's already available for preorder? :rip:

WillieMonroe
1 hour ago, TinkerbellClap said:

Regarding the preorder. It's already available for preorder? :rip:

Not yet but after the event it will. Tech blogs have said that the release date is set for March 16.

KasioKas

Waiting for the s10 but damn that vid is beautiful. ughhh :'(

DoubleDutchess
On 1/11/2018 at 7:38 PM, P!nk said:

Very torn right now.

Samsung is amazing but you get stock Android with Pixel.

WillieMonroe

Pre order starts in 30 minutes 

noire

So... should I just wait for the S9? Was going to get the Note 8.

fabbriche

Can't wait for the Oreo update for my S7 edge. Samsung Experience 9.0 is supposed to bring the Galaxy user experience and smoothness on the same level as Pixel devices.

Adrz

I just got the Note 8 in December but it was a much needed upgrade from the s6. 

WillieMonroe

Anyone tried the demo?

Ryanicorn

I can't wait until the S10+ :jonny:

It better SHAKE me

WillieMonroe

my phone just got here :smitten: the way it lights up when music play :heart2:

WillieMonroe

pc6jbD1.png this my setup