Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Paramore - "Caught In The Middle" (Official Video)

37 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

jacklovesyou1

Cute vid tbh love the vibes.. lowkey want them to move on from this era now .. inb4 they annouce tour 6 7 and 8 up to 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mxoonlight

We love a Target back to school shopping ad theme song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vg11
11 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

Cute vid tbh love the vibes.. lowkey want them to move on from this era now .. inb4 they annouce tour 6 7 and 8 up to 2021

Well they just announced that they are pretty close to wrapping up our touring cycle for After Laughter and heading home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jacklovesyou1
Just now, vg11 said:

Well they just announced that they are pretty close to wrapping up our touring cycle for After Laughter and heading home

Oh fair enough then I do love AL i even went to the tour earlier this year (my second Paramore tour) wonder if they'll have a longggg break again or they'll start the new era soon/ish if nothing bad happens to the band I'm going for Autumn next year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thickorita

I love this album so much :jonny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jepsus Christ

Cute but we need the video for Pools/Idle Worship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That Britney Face
2 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

I love this album so much :jonny2:

It's one that gets better and better with age too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vg11
6 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

Oh fair enough then I do love AL i even went to the tour earlier this year (my second Paramore tour) wonder if they'll have a longggg break again or they'll start the new era soon/ish if nothing bad happens to the band I'm going for Autumn next year 

I do hope so, I just can't stand these long breaks anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thickorita
Just now, That Britney Face said:

It's one that gets better and better with age too.

Yeah, I still haven't stoped using it regularly. I know some people don't like how pop and accessible it is but it just makes me like it more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That Britney Face
1 minute ago, Thickorita said:

Yeah, I still haven't stoped using it regularly. I know some people don't like how pop and accessible it is but it just makes me like it more.

My favorite part of it all is that the lyrics are a stark contrast with the music itself.  If you want light summery music you can listen without paying attention to the lyrics.

 

I want a continuation of this sound TBH. It really suits them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rzal
10 minutes ago, vg11 said:

Well they just announced that they are pretty close to wrapping up our touring cycle for After Laughter and heading home

a mess i'll truly never see them live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thickorita
4 minutes ago, That Britney Face said:

My favorite part of it all is that the lyrics are a stark contrast with the music itself.  If you want light summery music you can listen without paying attention to the lyrics.

 

I want a continuation of this sound TBH. It really suits them.

I'm just worried that because they're touring so extensively (I just checked Wiki and it says 100 shows, which is crazy), it means that the break will be really long since that's where most of their income lies. :dancehall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theblackestday

whew best song on the album (after Tell Me How) getting the recognition it deserves :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JDC

The superior song SERVED a cute video, I'm so happy they released this, deserves to be a cute top #10 hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elliot

BITCH WHERES A VIDEO FOR POOLS/GRUDGES/IDLE WORSHIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoubleDutchess
1 hour ago, JDC said:

The superior song SERVED a cute video, I'm so happy they released this, deserves to be a cute top #10 hit

They're indie. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh My Gaga

Omg, this is amazing. :jonny5:

 

And I like how this is their darkest album but they hide it under the illusion of pop beats and colorful visuals - A CONCEPT! :clap3::clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Misguided Ghost

Where did this come from?!

 

Love this :heart2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eteru

There are a few other better choices but okay.

 

Sad that they weren't able to get a legit hit from this era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dzjxdzjx
2 hours ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

Oh fair enough then I do love AL i even went to the tour earlier this year (my second Paramore tour) wonder if they'll have a longggg break again or they'll start the new era soon/ish if nothing bad happens to the band I'm going for Autumn next year 

Hmmm I wouldng expect anything until 2021... 2020 at the very earliest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0