Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

ATRL HQ | Read the OP Before Posting

11,839 posts in this topic

I've been finding when I quote a post that a thing pops up saying "advanced issues" when I quote it? Idk if its my end or y'all though.

2 hours ago, Juanny said:

Noted

Brought back your iconic avi. :clap3: 

8 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

omg please unban my mom @6_INCH_HEELS from the Basé. Our posts in the Basé are sassier and we are just having a good time. Literally the most enjoyable place on atrl. At least unban her on Monday :cries: 

The Beyoncé base will literally die without her and her response to that post was somewhat justified. 

Thanks, bae. It’s no big deal. If I get back in, I get back in. :hug:

5 hours ago, Rogue said:

Brought back your iconic avi. :clap3: 

Yah I was missing it alredy :clap3: 

5 hours ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I've been finding when I quote a post that a thing pops up saying "advanced issues" when I quote it? Idk if its my end or y'all though.

Screenshot?

Isn't it considered warnable if you're lurking other base threads and reporting their posts? :celestial5:

I don't know why talking about Gaga's possibilities at the grammys and its competition is considered off topic to be honest. 

24 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Isn't it considered warnable if you're lurking other base threads and reporting their posts? :celestial5:

Yes. It is targeting, which is against the rules, and it is very obvious when a user is doing it. 

23 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

I don't know why talking about Gaga's possibilities at the grammys and its competition is considered off topic to be honest. 

Girl I don't know why you insist on acting new for after what I believe is at least 50 total warning points in your history on newTRL. Your post was clearly off-topic, seeing as you, in a flamebait-y matter, asked "what is a Hive :lmao:" in the Lady Gaga fan base. The issuing moderator was following protocol and that warning was deserved. 

1 minute ago, Juanny said:

Yes. It is targeting, which is against the rules, and it is very obvious when a user is doing it. 

Girl I don't know why you insist on acting new for after what I believe is at least 50 total warning points in your history on newTRL. Your post was clearly off-topic, seeing as you, in a flamebait-y matter, asked "what is a Hive :lmao:" in the Lady Gaga fan base. The issuing moderator was following protocol and that warning was deserved. 

That was like 10 pages ago. I thought it was because of the grammys discussion :rip: and everyone got a wp though, not just me.

2 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

That was like 10 pages ago. I thought it was because of the grammys discussion :rip: and everyone got a wp though, not just me.

Oh well. Can't really do anything about it, rules are rules. You know I still like you though don't get me wrong sweetie. :heart2:

Just now, Juanny said:

Oh well. Can't really do anything about it, rules are rules. You know I still like you though don't get me wrong sweetie. :heart2:

It's ok sweetie drag me, I don't get offended with mods by this things. I'm judging members who report though :gaycat3:

4 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

It's ok sweetie drag me, I don't get offended with mods by this things. I'm judging members who report though :gaycat3:

:gaycat3: The bigger the star the bigger the target

1 hour ago, Juanny said:

:gaycat3: The bigger the star the bigger the target

My life daily here :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, Juanny said:

:ahh: 

#FireJuanny :thing:

Juanny abducted my pet fish and told me that he gave them to a seafood restaurant for them to serve to guests :sad: #FireJuanny

1 hour ago, Cantaloupe. said:

#FireJuanny :thing:

13 minutes ago, eaucitronnée said:

Juanny abducted my pet fish and told me that he gave them to a seafood restaurant for them to serve to guests :sad: #FireJuanny

tenor.gif?itemid=12206278

I tried to report a thread and it said that I already did it. Do you get my report anyway?

1 hour ago, Cherry123 said:

I tried to report a thread and it said that I already did it. Do you get my report anyway?

tell me who did you report and i'll tell you the answer

f36e388873c98ec5ce5f836db19373ef.thumb.g

4 minutes ago, Iceland said:

tell me who did you report and i'll tell you the answer

Did you get a wp in the last hour?

I posted this thread because I knew that the Anti Nicki brigade would make a mess if they got to it first 

lo and behold 

so I have 2 questions,

1. Will it be closed since it was AP

2. Are the mods gonna do anything about the fact that every single Nicki thread negative or positive gets derailed by the exact same people who break the rules by flamebaiting, trolling, spamming gifs? Not that y’all care or maybe y’all do but they’re the reason people that support Nicki no longer come to this site because the trolls are allowed to run rampant with no fear of a serious consequence 

6 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Did you get a wp in the last hour?

i'm immune to wps

1 hour ago, Iceland said:

i'm immune to wps

That’s not what your warning history says...

Is there any chance the astrology thread could be reopened? I found it a pretty good way to kill time when nothing new was going on, plus it was always harmless and interesting anyways :michael:

27 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

That’s not what your warning history says...

mom

you cant say that in public

2XtzAx6.gif