Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

ATRL HQ | Read the OP Before Posting

8,935 posts in this topic

ChampionCynthia

Hi can I make a thread asking whether Britney Spears deserves to be considered a gay icon compared to women who have actually done a lot for the gay community like Madonna and gaga. I want to open up a legitimate discussion, no flame bait will be in the OP!

Phantom

Can someone please explain what happened with my warnings and all? DM me please. In regards to my help ticket, I'm just confused 

But thank you! 

Needy

Are y’all gonna formulate rules to stop those annoying “X song reaches Y streams on Spotify” threads? There’s literally one for all Selena/Demi songs in the chart section and I don’t think anyone expect their fan bases is interested

Unoriginal
7 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Hi can I make a thread asking whether Britney Spears deserves to be considered a gay icon compared to women who have actually done a lot for the gay community like Madonna and gaga. I want to open up a legitimate discussion, no flame bait will be in the OP!

Yeah

1 hour ago, Needy said:

Are y’all gonna formulate rules to stop those annoying “X song reaches Y streams on Spotify” threads? There’s literally one for all Selena/Demi songs in the chart section and I don’t think anyone expect their fan bases is interested

Stans do it for every artist, they'd pop up again over time even if we tried to moderate them

Ghiles

Will my thread asking for help against a blackmailer get deleted if I make it in the Member Lounge? Please let me know :dancehall:

Cantaloupe.
2 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Will my thread asking for help against a blackmailer get deleted if I make it in the Member Lounge? Please let me know :dancehall:

No

AvrilLaQueen
1 hour ago, Cantaloupe. said:

No

we can't delete threads we make in Member Lounge? :biblio:

Cantaloupe.
7 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

we can't delete threads we make in Member Lounge? :biblio:

I dunno. It may just be something @Ryan needs to enable. I can't even use Feedback in there.

No tagging in HQ :cm:

Venturo

I guess i have no choice but to put the misogynistic bitch on ignore huh? How do i do that again?

xBoySelenatorx
15 hours ago, Needy said:

Like these?

they should be kept in the receipts thread