Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

ATRL HQ | Read the OP Before Posting

8,935 posts in this topic

postsus

Is it ok to ask around for UHQ album covers?

Cantaloupe.
2 hours ago, postsus said:

Is it ok to ask around for UHQ album covers?

Why wouldn't it be? :dancehall: 

postsus
1 minute ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Why wouldn't it be? :dancehall: 

I don't know, I feel like you guys might think I'm asking for illegal music or something. :deadbanana:

Elite Four Brad

Hi, I'm having issues editing and then hiding posts in my charts thread. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cantaloupe.
15 minutes ago, postsus said:

I don't know, I feel like you guys might think I'm asking for illegal music or something. :deadbanana:

Shouldn't be an issue as long as you specify. If anything does happen though you can explain and I'm sure it would be reversed.

3 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Hi, I'm having issues editing and then hiding posts in my charts thread. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Editing is really broken. There are ways around it though. Someone will probably be along soon to explain it better than me.

What happens when you try to hide something? Because that should be fine.

AvrilLaQueen

till Talk That Balkan Talk is unlocked?

I have some local frustrations I want to share with my fellow citizens and pure my heart out for something that has happened to me in college :weeps: 

Elite Four Brad
4 hours ago, Cantaloupe. said:

Shouldn't be an issue as long as you specify. If anything does happen though you can explain and I'm sure it would be reversed.

Editing is really broken. There are ways around it though. Someone will probably be along soon to explain it better than me.

What happens when you try to hide something? Because that should be fine.

I click the options button but the hide button doesn’t show up 

Rogue
3 hours ago, Ohno said:

Can this thread please be featured on the front page? My good sis Iggy needs some promo :jonny5:

:cm: 

zony111
3 hours ago, Ohno said:

Can this thread please be featured on the front page? My good sis Iggy needs some promo :jonny5:

I support this!

HotFriedChicken
On 3/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, Cantaloupe. said:

So why is it allowed for users in the RPDR thread to post spoilers after the Facebook preview?

Juanny
17 minutes ago, Dante said:

Mods!! TTBT..

Discussions are ongoing. We are happy to provide you all with a space in which you are able to express your culture and language, but this comes at the expense of the moderation staff having no idea what's going on when situations arise. Moving forward we need to make sure we are able to properly interpret any drama going on in that thread and other foreign language threads. Please be patient. Thank you. 

Villanelle
3 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Discussions are ongoing. We are happy to provide you all with a space in which you are able to express your culture and language, but this comes at the expense of the moderation staff having no idea what's going on when situations arise. Moving forward we need to make sure we are able to properly interpret any drama going on in that thread and other foreign language threads. Please be patient. Thank you. 

Idgi what you are doing right now. Are you going through all the 1400+ pages :rip: or is this still about that one case? What is there still so much to understand about that one case? Is it really that difficult to make a decision whether to threadban that one user or not?

Cantaloupe.
2 hours ago, Ohno said:

Someone added it. Thanks! :jonny5:

Welcome!

38 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

So why is it allowed for users in the RPDR thread to post spoilers after the Facebook preview?

It isn't unless it's in the spoiler thread.

Nocturne

Not a priority obviously, but will profile cover photos ever be functional? I keep seeing cute pics that I want to upload until I remember it doesn't work :emofish:

Ramos

I'm currently banned for some months from SYG (which is fine, I wanted to kill myself at first but I decided not to do it) but why I'm not even allowed to see the thread? Like, I would get it if the thread was only for registered users but literally anybody can see the thread (non-users as well).

Is there a way you can remove my "posting rights" without removing the "reading rights"?

Love you guys, keep the great work of not allowing trash like me to post extreme stuff! I agree with you on this one!

Thanks!

Dante
1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

Idgi what you are doing right now. Are you going through all the 1400+ pages :rip: or is this still about that one case? What is there still so much to understand about that one case? Is it really that difficult to make a decision whether to threadban that one user or not?

Imagine google translating 1400 pages :jonny5:

Ryan
54 minutes ago, Nocturne said:

Not a priority obviously, but will profile cover photos ever be functional? I keep seeing cute pics that I want to upload until I remember it doesn't work :emofish:

Hopefully. I started looking into this last weekend. 

Ryan
1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

As Johnny said, discussions are ongoing to make sure we are able to properly interpret any drama going on in that thread and other foreign language threads.

For the record, action against the user in question was taken last weekend, making your “is it really that difficult” comment hella unnecessary.

It’s important the team weigh in on what to do going forward. Especially since some of the feedback changed minds on what was originally going to be done.

velocity
3 hours ago, Cantaloupe. said:

It isn't unless it's in the spoiler thread.

VH1 releases the first 10 minutes of each episode officially on their website a couple of days before the episode airs. How would discussing what happens in that officially released preview be counted as spoilers, if it's officially released? :confused: This has been a thing for the last couple of seasons and it was never an issue :rip: 

Rainsford
33 minutes ago, velocity said:

VH1 releases the first 10 minutes of each episode officially on their website a couple of days before the episode airs. How would discussing what happens in that officially released preview be counted as spoilers, if it's officially released? :confused: This has been a thing for the last couple of seasons and it was never an issue :rip: 

That's why I don't bother with the main thread anymore + I got banned there once because I "spoiled" one guest judge that was on the official trailer of the season. I just visit the spoiler one. The people there don't have meltdowns because they saw a cropped pic of somebody's left elbow.

Cantaloupe.
48 minutes ago, velocity said:

Yeah, I dunno about that. I thought he meant like a preview trailer.