HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

1 hour ago, Adonis said:

Yes imagine what kind of nut jobs are in this HIVE to expect a woman to detach herself from her husband. :dies:

This is why everyone laughs at the HIVE not with the HIVE. Their crazy fanaticism actually has done more to hurt Beyonce than help Beyonce. 

Maybe if you read carefully, you would get that "to detach herself from her husband" is from a career vision not a private side, but get your kiis I guess :fan:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

When is Billboard releasing the top 200?

14 minutes ago, -Lewymocha- said:

When is Billboard releasing the top 200?

Tonight 

Was Youtube ever included in the Billboard 200?

52 minutes ago, Flawle$$ said:

Was Youtube ever included in the Billboard 200?

Never

On June 24, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Adonis said:

Yes imagine what kind of nut jobs are in this HIVE to expect a woman to detach herself from her husband. :dies:

This is why everyone laughs at the HIVE not with the HIVE. Their crazy fanaticism actually has done more to hurt Beyonce than help Beyonce. 

This :clap3: 

On 6/24/2018 at 10:34 AM, minajpower said:

I've been reading this sad ass thread for a while now and I cant take it no more. I'm done being quiet. What's up with all the hate and people wanting her to flop. I'm so confused right now. Since when hoe.

It's basically tall poppy syndrome. All the greats, and people who will be great, encounter it at some point. A natural turn of events.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:02 AM, ordinarynam said:

Since the Hive acting so grand and arrogant thinking Bey is a GOD who won't ever underperform

lol but darling, she has... or at least that's what everyone was saying in the 4 era or are we walking all the "4lops" and "4closures" talk back now since it didn't sink her like many originally thought it would? What is the truth? 

Anyway, there is no great career without a few stumbles on the journey and Beyoncé has had a few already in some way. Most of the hive knows this and doesn't have a problem with it. Some just have a really fun time winding y'all up. Some stans can be extreme but so can their counterparts. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
Edit twice

70k is pretty depressing for an artist like Beyonce who usually pulls in a lot of real sales

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.