HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

51 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

I feel like there's going to be some shenanigans when Billboard announces it today.

Even if, we will know she will fraud it with Tidal which will be even more embarrassing. 

Edited by beatinglikeadrum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

the most powerful couple of all time debuting behind an Australian boyband with no hits to their name :ahh:

15 minutes ago, Smilers said:

the most powerful couple of all time debuting behind an Australian boyband with no hits to their name :ahh:

They aren’t the most powerful couple of all time tho. 

They’re #2 for pushing Tidal first. If released on Spotify & iTunes/Apple Music on Friday they would’ve had the #1.

15 minutes ago, Smilers said:

They’re #2 for pushing Tidal first. If released on Spotify & iTunes/Apple Music on Friday they would’ve had the #1.

Every Beyoncé stan stayed up PRAYING all night that HDD is wrong :ahh: 

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

If if if 

gxfzocz.gif

46 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Even if, we will know she will fraud it with Tidal which will be even more embarrassing. 

If tidals numbers haven't been accounted for then the album will most likely debut at number 1. There's only 14k difference that tidal needs to account for, not exactly suspicious numbers 

4 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

The only musical couple I can think of that may eclipse them would be Britney & Justin, but even that's a stretch. :celestial5:

"If if if if if if if if if if." :ahh: Even with giving away free trial subscriptions, it flopped. #1 was out of reach with this "effort". :celestial2:

6 hours ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

read all 48 pages and perhaps lost a few brain cells but god it was fun

@Lord Blackout didn't you stan 5SOS? you would've adored this thread

the weirdest reactions were that one member trying to deflect by saying Rihanna gained weight and that one member making this about racist white gays who write no spice no rice on Grindr (what on earth? :rip: )

Oh, and I totally expected Xtina to do Tinashe/Spirit Indestructible numbers if it weren't for that bundle lol

OMG, I love Rihanna. Literally click my damn last.fm and see that she's my 5th most listened to artist. All I was saying was that everyone flops at one point and Rihanna has a good chance of flopping because of the idiots who have been dragging her weight gain recently. Her image for the past decade has been a skinny sexy girl next door. Obviously her weight gain isn't dramatic at all, but any sudden change to the image people are used to results in floppage/underperforming. Katy with Witness, Rihanna with Rated R, Britney with Blackout, Miley with Can't Be Tamed etc. It's not rocket science :ace: 

I worded it wrong and it was irrelevant to bring up, but my point stands. If Rihanna does end up flopping/underperforming, this would be an attributing factor unfortunately given how awful society is towards women. 

OT: Bey-Z are bombs and need to get it together, but Apeshit will end up becoming a hit so hopefully it can salvage a bit of the era :doc: 

ready for the mess when BB announces that The Carters are debuting at #1 in a few hours :gaycat2:

Idc who goes #1 but it would be hilarious if those Tidal numbers come thru and The Carters are #1. :sistrens:

All the meltdowns will have been for nothing.

10 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Maybe they can stop with these messy surprise rollouts and actually make an effort to release in promote their albums then?

Probably not.

I was about to say!!!

These days artists don't put much effort into promotion anymore. The days of "first single ... second single .. album" are long gone. No more talk show , performances. :ace::ace::ace:

Now it's drop the album out of nowhere and expect it to work. I get it's Bey but still.

Just now, SlayUrFavs said:

I was about to say!!!

These days artists don't put much effort into promotion anymore. The days of "first single ... second single .. album" are long gone. No more talk show , performances. :ace::ace::ace:

Now it's drop the album out of nowhere and expect it to work. I get it's Bey but still.

The novelty of it has worn off. Self-titled and Lemonade worked out fine, obviously. But I think the model as a whole isn't sustainable for her to continue doing it the rest of her career, expecting the same results.

#1 means nothing tho...if they struggled to get that...when their competition was a relatively unknown boy band.  Y’all are missing the point lol.  But if it goes to #1 on Billboard, go off I guess.  

and about it not doing well because it was a tidal exclusive, so was Rihanna, Kanye (TLOP), Lemonade etc etc...and those weren’t flops.  Sooooooooo

9 hours ago, TtaraHae said:

She is not nor has been on par with Taylor Swift. Taylor has been bigger than her since Fearless and the absolute juggernaut that was 1989 only solidified it. Reputation outsold what Lemonade sold in 2+ years in just several months despite Lemonade not being up for streaming and Taylor has consistently pulled 1 million+ debut weeks four eras in a row in the US alone which is something that Bey has never and probably will never achieve with one era let alone four. :dies:

OT: I wonder if Billboard will report the same thing :gaycat1:

The hot scalding tea is too much. 

AlexStexaul
23 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

ready for the mess when BB announces that The Carters are debuting at #1 in a few hours :gaycat2:

beyonce fans would never wish that for rihanna but you know :)

8 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

#1 means nothing tho...if they struggled to get that...when their competition was a relatively unknown boy band.  Y’all are missing the point lol.  But if it goes to #1 on Billboard, go off I guess.  

and about it not doing well because it was a tidal exclusive, so was Rihanna, Kanye (TLOP), Lemonade etc etc...and those weren’t flops.  Sooooooooo

This. 

On 6/23/2018 at 7:15 AM, Armani? said:

Depends on how much Panic of the Disco sells

On 6/23/2018 at 7:34 AM, Navyofbadgals said:

yeah Death Of  A Bachelor debuted with 190K sps so it's likely they'll snatch the #1 spot again

I'm sure Beyonce and her legacy will be fine but if they get blocked 2nd week by another rock band :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, DivaDown said:

Every Beyoncé stan stayed up PRAYING all night that HDD is wrong :ahh: 

More like whole pathetic ATRL praying for it to be #2 :toofunny3:

Hive doesnt care at all for this project and pray this will be a wake up call for her to take care of her albums rollout from now on and detach herself from her husband :fan:

37 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Hive doesnt care at all for this project and pray this will be a wake up call for her to take care of her albums rollout from now on and detach herself from her husband :fan:

This. I didn't give a **** about this album since its release. :rip:

48 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Yes imagine what kind of nut jobs are in this HIVE to expect a woman to detach herself from her husband. :dies:

This is why everyone laughs at the HIVE not with the HIVE. Their crazy fanaticism actually has done more to hurt Beyonce than help Beyonce. 

Edited by Adonis

People thinking that The Carters can snatch the #1 spot from PATD next week are laughable.

Not with pure sales and not even with SPS, have a nice day hive. 

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Edited by whatyouwant_

I've been reading this sad ass thread for a while now and I cant take it no more. I'm done being quiet. What's up with all the hate and people wanting her to flop. I'm so confused right now. Since when hoe.

Edited by minajpower

27 minutes ago, minajpower said:

I've been reading this sad ass thread for a while now and I cant take it no more. I'm done being quiet. What's up with all the hate and people wanting her to flop. I'm so confused right now. Since when hoe.

Since the Hive acting so grand and arrogant thinking Bey is a GOD who won't ever underperform

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.