Ireland: Taylor #1, Bey-Z #10, Xtina #28

Anticipating

1 minute ago, Green said:

Taylor? Why? :deadbanana: 

Two stadium dates their impact :clap3:My friend @Aqua bought a copy this week too

2 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

Two stadium dates their impact :clap3:My friend @Aqua bought a copy this week too

Wow legend Taylor DID that :clap3: Her tour was amazing so I’m not surprised :clap3: 

Xtina tho :rip: Pretty sure Glory went #1 here ? Quite shocking that this managed to miss the top 20 :eek: 

Ireland doesn’t use rap so this isn’t an accurate indicator that they’re not here for Beyoncé if that’s the reach anyone’s planning to go for here

7 minutes ago, Aqua said:

Wow legend Taylor DID that :clap3: Her tour was amazing so I’m not surprised :clap3: 

Xtina tho :rip: Pretty sure Glory went #1 here ? Quite shocking that this managed to miss the top 20 :eek: 

Xtina was on a 6 year hiatus and never even promoted Liberation outside the US. She had 3 performances in US and she only performed Fall In Line from the new album. It was out of stock on Amazon, on her own website and in many stores across the world. Al things considered she did well.  

Edited by WalkAway

3 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Ireland doesn’t use rap so this isn’t an accurate indicator that they’re not here for Beyoncé if that’s the reach anyone’s planning to go for here

#10 is good without a physical release

Not Taylor being infront of The Carters...

5 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Xtina was on a 6 year hiatus and never even promoted Liberation outside the US. She had 3 performances in US and she only performed Fall In Line from the new album. It was out of stock on Amazon, on her own website and in many stores across the world. Al things considered she did well.  

The US didn’t even get any song sent to radio until four days after Liberation came out too. And I’m pretty sure there’s been no radio single in any country either 

A mess. Taylor is still atop? Wow.

Whew, Taylor, only the most global female pop artist right now. :jonny5:

Aw that's cute tbh, it's hard to get to #1

Anticipating

I was told only "Southern Republican Caucasian Americans" like Her?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.