3,824 posts in this topic

Plot twist would be Love Wins

inb4 something in the water

She's gonna do a medley 

7 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

Why are there so many country awards shows anyways :rip:

CMTs = VMAs of Country, they really only care about music. 

CMAs & ACMs are weird, they're rivalling associations .. CMAs are viewed as more 'prestigious' but I only use the CMAs when discussing how Carrie has actually won a few in recent years, and the ACMs to defend her EoTY. :eddie: 

Southbound coming for a top 85 billboard hit!

8 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I saw a tweet saying she was performing Southbound. 187 on iTunes now.

glad she's performing her smash hit new single! 

9 hours ago, Bentley said:

I’m seeing the tour in September in Nashville :duca: @Mezik

is the show show good y’all? 

It looks incredible. :duca: 

Probs not ordering from Carrie's store again... terrible af

5 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Most artist merch is really low quality. :doc: 

Southbound is up to #63 on iTunes.

5 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

12 hours ago, Mezik said:

But the fact that it took 2.5 weeks for my order to ship and is expected to come next week when its already in my state is ridiculous. Taylor's store >>>

5 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

But the fact that it took 2.5 weeks for my order to ship and is expected to come next week when its already in my state is ridiculous. Taylor's store >>>

When I still use to purchase fan club membership, I use to get the packages 4-6 months after registering. :doc: 

Her merchant team isn't the greatest.

14 minutes ago, Mezik said:

When I still use to purchase fan club membership, I use to get the packages 4-6 months after registering. :doc: 

Her merchant team isn't the greatest.

I got my FC package like a month after i joined. Now when I renew soon, who knows when I'll get it this time around.

I ordered something last year from her store and it took just a week. idk wtf is going on.

I definitely know im not the only one. One of my followers just had his ship last Wednesday and he ordered it same day as me.

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I got my FC package like a month after i joined. Now when I renew soon, who knows when I'll get it this time around.

I ordered something last year from her store and it took just a week. idk wtf is going on.

I definitely know im not the only one. One of my followers just had his ship last Wednesday and he ordered it same day as me.

I find online delivery awful unless it's with Amazon to be honest.. :michael: 

On the bright side my concert date is in two-weeks. :duca: However, I'm worried that that the Toronto Raptors may end up making it to the NBA finals and my date will be moved .. if that happens, let me tell you I will murder a BITCH. :grump: 

34 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I find online delivery awful unless it's with Amazon to be honest.. :michael: 

On the bright side my concert date is in two-weeks. :duca: However, I'm worried that that the Toronto Raptors may end up making it to the NBA finals and my date will be moved .. if that happens, let me tell you I will murder a BITCH. :grump: 

I got like 4 and a half months to go 😢 I was thinking b/c of the one week in b/w shows, she could move yours in that time frame. But then i realized it was CMA Fest/CMT Week... we just gotta hope their next game flops.

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I got like 4 and a half months to go 😢 I was thinking b/c of the one week in b/w shows, she could move yours in that time frame. But then i realized it was CMA Fest/CMT Week... we just gotta hope their next game flops.

Yeah, I will be pissed. :grump: 

Fingers crossed that the Raptors lose this series.. because I will not forgive Carrie if she flat out cancels the show.

40 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Yeah, I will be pissed. :grump: 

Fingers crossed that the Raptors lose this series.. because I will not forgive Carrie if she flat out cancels the show.

We both know she'll never cancel a show unless something drastic happens. It'd just be moved to a different day. They could move the show to like the day before.