Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

3,903 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Plot twist would be Love Wins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

inb4 something in the water

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's gonna do a medley 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are there so many country awards shows anyways :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Southbound #199 on iTunes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully she performs it on idol. 

 

Backsliding sounds great on tour tho! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a tweet saying she was performing Southbound. 187 on iTunes now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

Why are there so many country awards shows anyways :rip:

CMTs = VMAs of Country, they really only care about music. 

 

CMAs & ACMs are weird, they're rivalling associations .. CMAs are viewed as more 'prestigious' but I only use the CMAs when discussing how Carrie has actually won a few in recent years, and the ACMs to defend her EoTY. :eddie: 

 

Southbound coming for a top 85 billboard hit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did she film the mv for Southbound? :toofunny2: watch it become the biggest hit of the era and has a tour video :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m seeing the tour in September in Nashville :duca: @Mezik

 

is the show show good y’all? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I saw a tweet saying she was performing Southbound. 187 on iTunes now.

glad she's performing her smash hit new single! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bentley said:

I’m seeing the tour in September in Nashville :duca: @Mezik

 

is the show show good y’all? 

It looks incredible. :duca: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probs not ordering from Carrie's store again... terrible af

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Probs not ordering from Carrie's store again... terrible af

Most artist merch is really low quality. :doc: 

 

Southbound is up to #63 on iTunes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Probs not ordering from Carrie's store again... terrible af

Most artist merch is really low quality. :doc: 

 

Southbound is up to #63 on iTunes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mezik said:

Most artist merch is really low quality. :doc: 

 

Southbound is up to #63 on iTunes.

But the fact that it took 2.5 weeks for my order to ship and is expected to come next week when its already in my state is ridiculous. Taylor's store >>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

But the fact that it took 2.5 weeks for my order to ship and is expected to come next week when its already in my state is ridiculous. Taylor's store >>>

When I still use to purchase fan club membership, I use to get the packages 4-6 months after registering. :doc: 

 

Her merchant team isn't the greatest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mezik said:

When I still use to purchase fan club membership, I use to get the packages 4-6 months after registering. :doc: 

 

Her merchant team isn't the greatest.

I got my FC package like a month after i joined. Now when I renew soon, who knows when I'll get it this time around.

 

I ordered something last year from her store and it took just a week. idk wtf is going on.

 

I definitely know im not the only one. One of my followers just had his ship last Wednesday and he ordered it same day as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I got my FC package like a month after i joined. Now when I renew soon, who knows when I'll get it this time around.

 

I ordered something last year from her store and it took just a week. idk wtf is going on.

 

I definitely know im not the only one. One of my followers just had his ship last Wednesday and he ordered it same day as me.

I find online delivery awful unless it's with Amazon to be honest.. :michael: 

 

On the bright side my concert date is in two-weeks. :duca: However, I'm worried that that the Toronto Raptors may end up making it to the NBA finals and my date will be moved .. if that happens, let me tell you I will murder a BITCH. :grump: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I find online delivery awful unless it's with Amazon to be honest.. :michael: 

 

On the bright side my concert date is in two-weeks. :duca: However, I'm worried that that the Toronto Raptors may end up making it to the NBA finals and my date will be moved .. if that happens, let me tell you I will murder a BITCH. :grump: 

 

I got like 4 and a half months to go 😢 I was thinking b/c of the one week in b/w shows, she could move yours in that time frame. But then i realized it was CMA Fest/CMT Week... we just gotta hope their next game flops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I got like 4 and a half months to go 😢 I was thinking b/c of the one week in b/w shows, she could move yours in that time frame. But then i realized it was CMA Fest/CMT Week... we just gotta hope their next game flops.

Yeah, I will be pissed. :grump: 

 

Fingers crossed that the Raptors lose this series.. because I will not forgive Carrie if she flat out cancels the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Yeah, I will be pissed. :grump: 

 

Fingers crossed that the Raptors lose this series.. because I will not forgive Carrie if she flat out cancels the show.

We both know she'll never cancel a show unless something drastic happens. It'd just be moved to a different day. They could move the show to like the day before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this guy on Music Pulse - his name is Steve IC, got a hold of an album worth of 'unreleased' songs somehow.. here are his quotes:

 

Quote

Just a note from The IC that may interest some Carrie fans. It appears that for Cry Pretty, Carrie actually recorded two full albums worth of songs and then chose her favorite 12 songs to go on the album. The reason I think this is that I recently got 18 new studio tracks with Carrie vocals. (Sorry I can't trade these or give them out.) 15 of these were recorded in 2017 so they obviously were under consideration for Cry Pretty. Also among the recent batch we got are Kingdom (demo) and The Champion (demo) with only Carrie on vocals. I put the list of songs up on The IC Other Artists page.

Quote

"Brimstone Religion"
"Calm in the Storm"
"Cheap Wine"
"Crush"
"Dear Wine"
"Dry County"
"Echoes"
"Fight Through the Fire"
"Heartache in the Headlines"
"Heavy Metal"
"If the World Was on Fire"
"Invincible"
"Love and Be Loved"
"Luckiest Girl Alive"
"Stretchy Pants"
"The Storm"
"Trashed"

Quote

This collection could easily be released as a standalone album and be very successful. I'll share a few more details about each song later tonight since this seems to be of interest to fellow Carrie fans. I'll do a little one sentence or so write-up on each song. But a couple months ago, when I first got "Heavy Metal" I was stunned. I feel like it would be a smash hit as it's an uptempo high-energy song with witty lyrics. So that would be lead single off this set if it were to be released.

But of course he's being an asshole and it will not share any of these songs. :michael: 

 

I get SO annoyed when people do this. In all honesty, why tell a group of fans who would love to hear these songs that 'you have them' but you're not gonna share them? Just seems like a grandiosity complex, and I ain't finding it cute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites