3,824 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Mezik said:

What happened to the thread?! I'll update it as soon as I can.

Everything got reset because of of the new ATRL. It happened to the Luke Bryan base I run. It literally took me like 2 hours with what I had before this.

18 minutes ago, Mezik said:

What happened to the thread?! I'll update it as soon as I can.

well it's the new atrl

Still haven't had time to update, I'll do it after brunch tomorrow and while listening to hymns such as 'Play On', 'Mexico' & 'Relapse'

Well I guess it's time to get the ball rolling on the OP.

So mad I lost all my posts. :'(

10 hours ago, getback said:

If she voted for Trump I will unstan 

she seems like a bernie bro to me

Just now, Sasha. said:

she seems like a bernie bro to me

more like a Hillary stan for me. too bad she won't say a word about her politics because of stupid conservative country fans 

I think she's smart enough to see through Trump but who knows, maybe she's too loyal to the tea party :rip: 

Just now, getback said:

more like a Hillary stan for me. too bad she won't say a word about her politics because of stupid conservative country fans 

I think she's smart enough to see through Trump but who knows, maybe she's too loyal to the tea party :rip: 

i theorized that she voted for hillary or third party for prez but voted republican down ticket

1 minute ago, Sasha. said:

i theorized that she voted for hillary or third party for prez but voted republican down ticket

possibly. 

I think Kacey Musgraves is the only country artist to openly support the Dems :toofunny3: 

Just now, getback said:

possibly. 

I think Kacey Musgraves is the only country artist to openly support the Dems :toofunny3: 

queen of political statements :heart2:

i do respect that carrie doesn't talk about it, i don't want ppl to dislike her just bc she votes for a certain candidate. it's her own business

1 minute ago, Mezik said:

Carrie seems more like a Jill Stein kind of gal to me.

Bildresultat för jill stein marijuana

blaze it carrie marie :eek:

1 minute ago, Sasha. said:

queen of political statements :heart2:

i do respect that carrie doesn't talk about it, i don't want ppl to dislike her just bc she votes for a certain candidate. it's her own business

I feel conflicted about that. 

On one way, I agree that it's nobody's business, and it's best for the sales and all. She's already flopping, she doesn't need to lose fans anymore :rip:

One another way, I hate that she didn't publicly stand up for what's right due to fear of backlash. Trump is against basically most things she stands for, and for her not to publicly address that is just... :rip: I think it's hypocrisy 

TBH, considering her situation and all, while it really annoys me and makes me feel disappointed, I think that's the best for her :sad: