Ariana Grande: Sweetener World Tour [Washington]

1,496 posts in this topic

nda
14 hours ago, Caesar said:

The way the crowd has been :jonny: 

The last one :dies:

I’m going to the opening night of the European leg in London so my crowd better deliver!

lgaga1fan

She needa fire the twins. A lot of this choreo is questionable :rip:

The stage looks huge but she gets washed out because the amount of dancers. Woulda been cool to see Ari with a huge dance crew for this tour. 

justin.

I see her in 3 days (omg!) and I can't decide what shirt to get. I'm considering the tacky white one with the glamor shot and pink writing. 

Grown K
7 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

She needa fire the twins. A lot of this choreo is questionable :rip:

The stage looks huge but she gets washed out because the amount of dancers. Woulda been cool to see Ari with a huge dance crew for this tour. 

She never had an actually good choreographer, she needs to step up her game. I never liked those twins.

The problem with the stage imo is there's lack of lighting. There's a lot of projection going on but when you have projections you can't have much light and this bitch doesn't have a white bright light following her around stage so people can see where she is

LuckyCunt
7 hours ago, Grown K said:

She never had an actually good choreographer, she needs to step up her game. I never liked those twins.

The problem with the stage imo is there's lack of lighting. There's a lot of projection going on but when you have projections you can't have much light and this bitch doesn't have a white bright light following her around stage so people can see where she is

Glad im not the only one who sees a flaw in those twins 

Spider.

Sorry if it's been answered before, but if I bought a sweetener pass and my friend i'm going to the show didn't, does that mean that if my friend and I go together, she won't be able to get in early?

levi_valvi
21 hours ago, Grown K said:

i think one of the reasons why it's so dark is because the show relies so heavily on projectors. if there's too much light on stage you won't be able to see the projections. that's why LED is better (but obviously more expensive)

Grown K
1 hour ago, levi_valvi said:

i think one of the reasons why it's so dark is because the show relies so heavily on projectors. if there's too much light on stage you won't be able to see the projections. that's why LED is better (but obviously more expensive)

That's what I said sis

levi_valvi
13 minutes ago, Grown K said:

That's what I said sis

yeah i'm reading your post again now and i have no idea what i thought you were asking :psyduck:

Moment4Life

Saw the show last night! The set list is pretty spectacular. Loved the additions of songs from yours truly and I was shocked she still performed some of the older singles but glad she did! 

dangerousalex
12 hours ago, Spider. said:

Sorry if it's been answered before, but if I bought a sweetener pass and my friend i'm going to the show didn't, does that mean that if my friend and I go together, she won't be able to get in early?

in the actual case of how the sweetener pass is supposed to work, only you would be allowed in. However, people who had the sweetener pass all said they got in the arena the same time as everyone else so honestly it doesn’t matter. Unless they fix the issue later, you should be fine.

Love Me Harder

Yeah the outfits of the tour are a no for me. some of them are cute but the whole aesthetic umm

justin.

I see her in 24 hours, y'all. I'm not ready.

giphy.gif

ElectricFrancis

If I'm going to NYC from the 17th till the 26th of May, how can I make it to Dallas, Houston or Oklahoma? Taking a plane is the only way to get there faster? Is there any train?

... But I think that all of those concerts are sold out and the tickets that are available are sold by resellers and they are charging a lot :'( 

RihannaStan4LIFE

Does anyone know if the pit tickets for the 2nd Toronto show went on sale yet?

justin.
1 hour ago, ElectricFrancis said:

If I'm going to NYC from the 17th till the 26th of May, how can I make it to Dallas, Houston or Oklahoma? Taking a plane is the only way to get there faster? Is there any train?

... But I think that all of those concerts are sold out and the tickets that are available are sold by resellers and they are charging a lot :'( 

Babe... Texas and NY are nAWT close. You'd have to take a plane.