Jump to content

Ariana Grande: Sweetener Tour [k bye for now]


LoveLiveMusic

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, scream said:

About $700 CAD so maybe $550 USD?

 

1 hour ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

M&G with a ticket was 700, a upgrade was 500

Is jt worth it is the ultimate question :jonny: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

 

ugh. why does she never have the tour dates ready for album release day? tour dates should always come before or during album release. afterwards is just a drag waiting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FefeDobson said:

ugh. why does she never have the tour dates ready for album release day? tour dates should always come before or during album release. afterwards is just a drag waiting.

No they shouldn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
On 21/08/2018 at 8:04 AM, wesleywalrus said:

Ariana wont be GA....none of her tours have been. i dont get this. 

 

Unless its like a VIP thing where you have a separate entrance and photo booths and snacks which i doubt

Ariana had GA outside of the US :foxaylove2:

 

Queen of hating America :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
dangerousalex
On 22/08/2018 at 8:41 PM, scream said:

About $700 CAD so maybe $550 USD?

Ticketmaster was charging $1000 CAD for Meet and greet (which is why I didn't get it) but was it originally $700 CAD?? because I only remember it being $700 USD and Meet and Greet Upgrade being $700 CAD

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FefeDobson said:

Why shouldn’t they?

You should give time to people listen to the album. If you release all at the same time, people will buy the tickets right away and me, that wants to listen to the album to see if it's worth it or not, can't decide if I want to go to the show since it's either sold out or the section that I want is sold out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FefeDobson said:

Why shouldn’t they?

You should give time to people listen to the album. If you release all at the same time, people will buy the tickets right away and me, that wants to listen to the album to see if it's worth it or not, can't decide if I want to go to the show since it's either sold out or the section that I want is sold out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/8/2018 at 4:36 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

 

Pride Park :jonny: 

I wonder how many O2 dates she'll do, i hope they'll start with 3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

She confirmed this isn‘t gonna happen (soon)

At this point, I think she’ll just release another album/EP. Especially, since Breathin is the final single

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caesar said:

At this point, I think she’ll just release another album/EP. Especially, since Breathin is the final single

That's very possible.

 

1 hour ago, Brussels said:

she didn't

Awww sweet, little, uninformed Brussels :doc: Check yo facts & come on back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kim Kardashian

Yeah, I think this just won't happen.

 

'TBD' on the routing snippet for Manchester is interesting. I guess they're debating doing a stadium.

Personally I think when she does come back, she should do the arena & a stadium date (a little like One Love with some high profile special guests).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...