Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Ariana Grande: Sweetener Tour [2 Shows Added!]

1,730 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, samito said:

The reselled nosebleed tickets for every date are mad expensive.

Does $200 for a nosebleed worth the money for this show? I haven't seen any video and i'm waiting and praying to get two tickets for the Orlando show... but $200 for a nosebleed seems too much.

Any recommendations apart from waiting the day of the show? I NEED HELP

Honestly, based on history, they are bound to go down. If @Guero copped Floor tickets for $195 (after fees I'm assuming) then you might get a deal 4 hours before the show. i know someone who bought a ticket on the venue, it's possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Honestly, based on history, they are bound to go down. If @Guero copped Floor tickets for $195 (after fees I'm assuming) then you might get a deal 4 hours before the show. i know someone who bought a ticket on the venue, it's possible.

I'm going to Orlando the day before the show for 3 days. I've been told to go to the box office the day before & after. I'll be keep checking TM & Stubhub too. Pray for me :dancehall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Honestly, based on history, they are bound to go down. If @Guero copped Floor tickets for $195 (after fees I'm assuming) then you might get a deal 4 hours before the show. i know someone who bought a ticket on the venue, it's possible.

Oh yes, I forgot about the fees (the tickets were $160/ea but the fees brought the total to $192/ea).

 

So yeah, it'll be $200+ the fees... which isn't worth it for nosebleeds, in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am ****ing done with AXS

worst ticket service ever

it keeps playing with my patience and my heart

 

yesterday, I found a ticket for the show. It said “free” and as soon as I clicked on checkout it was gone. Then today I found a ticket today and then it said my card info was wrong. Put it in 3 times and it was always wrong but then the ****ing ticket disappear

 

then like 2-3 hours I found a different ticket and I put all my info in and the last thing is like “complete transaction” but it never went though and then it said if I needed help to email axs services 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

they released more pit tickets and about 20-30 tickets VERY close to the stage (some right up against the runway) about 2 hours before the Edmonton show. they were $275 at first, then dropped to $202 after like half-an-hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, exfactor003 said:

they released more pit tickets and about 20-30 tickets VERY close to the stage (some right up against the runway) about 2 hours before the Edmonton show. they were $275 at first, then dropped to $202 after like half-an-hour.

This is giving me a little hope. :dancehall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the last few pages, so I should wait on the concert day to decide? 

She’s coming to Dallas on the 21st, which is my work day, so I want to make sure I got the tickets before asking for an off day. It’s like $231 right now for the nosebleed which is insane. :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

47 minutes ago, samito said:

I'm going to Orlando the day before the show for 3 days. I've been told to go to the box office the day before & after. I'll be keep checking TM & Stubhub too. Pray for me :dancehall:

She's playing in LA for two shows + 1 in Inglewood. I am aiming to Staples Center because it's the nearest in my area and I don't have to deal with LA traffic for an amount periods of time. I am looking at StubHub/AXS to see if I can get good seats and Flash Seats (the same as AXS) is selling the last minute ticket. I'll conform with Upper Concourse as long as it is not 332 or 318 because I can't see ****. I probably won't be able to go tonight so i can focus on my paper and not worry about it tomorrow night and pull an all-nighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, exfactor003 said:

they released more pit tickets and about 20-30 tickets VERY close to the stage (some right up against the runway) about 2 hours before the Edmonton show. they were $275 at first, then dropped to $202 after like half-an-hour.

Well, Staples Center better come through. :cm:

 

23 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

I am ****ing done with AXS

worst ticket service ever

it keeps playing with my patience and my heart

 

yesterday, I found a ticket for the show. It said “free” and as soon as I clicked on checkout it was gone. Then today I found a ticket today and then it said my card info was wrong. Put it in 3 times and it was always wrong but then the ****ing ticket disappear

 

then like 2-3 hours I found a different ticket and I put all my info in and the last thing is like “complete transaction” but it never went though and then it said if I needed help to email axs services 

AXS has always been a mess. I don't understand why other venues in LA use it. :deadbanana2: But I guess it's secure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Well, Staples Center better come through. :cm:

 

AXS has always been a mess. I don't understand why other venues in LA use it. :deadbanana2: But I guess it's secure. 

Omg, there was two tickets that said FREE I clicked on them and then it said $500 on checkout :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

Omg, there was two tickets that said FREE I clicked on them and then it said $500 on checkout :rip:

Probably a scam. AXS is glitchy sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some 100 level tickets were released on AXS for tonight's show at around 4:25pm PT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: 4:45-4:57pm PT - More tickets were released on AXS for Floor/101 rows ($161)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is she still crying? Asking for someone going in June...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Update: 4:45-4:57pm PT - More tickets were released on AXS for Floor/101 rows ($161)

Omg! I saw stubhub nosebleed prices for tonight for $200 and they are now $80.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Some 100 level tickets were released on AXS for tonight's show at around 4:25pm PT. 

 

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Update: 4:45-4:57pm PT - More tickets were released on AXS for Floor/101 rows ($161)

I checked around 4pm and nothing new

then I checked right at 5:01 Oman’s there were floor and 100s tickets anything from $164, $199, $250, and $280?

 

what are you thinking of getting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gabe² said:

 

I checked around 4pm and nothing new

then I checked right at 5:01 Oman’s there were floor and 100s tickets anything from $164, $199, $250, and $280?

 

what are you thinking of getting?

I am aiming for $164 which is under $200. If AXS releases more at the same time though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gabe² Staples Center came through and released some tickets! Luckily I saw it and I got one! Cya tomorrow Miss Ari!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WE GOING TO THE SWEETENER TOUR BITCHES. :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellark said:

WE GOING TO THE SWEETENER TOUR BITCHES. :duca:

OMG, so excited. 

I got the section that I had my eye on :duca:

what section did you get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gabe² said:

OMG, so excited. 

I got the section that I had my eye on :duca:

what section did you get?

The 100-110s or something like that! They're better than nosebleed seats and they're on my budget. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got upgraded to the pit because our seats were completely obstructed by a camera. It cost like $30 but whew! She sounded amazing. Loved the show in person. I was worried because the videos I've seen were meh, but it was amazing in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spider. said:

I got upgraded to the pit because our seats were completely obstructed by a camera. It cost like $30 but whew! She sounded amazing. Loved the show in person. I was worried because the videos I've seen were meh, but it was amazing in person.

AXS does upgrades? The ****? But I am glad you’re going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mellark said:

AXS does upgrades? The ****? But I am glad you’re going. 

Sorry. I should have clarified. I was at the Sacramento show. When we got to our seats, we realized we could not see 75% of the stage because of the cameraman. I complained to the box office and I told the guy I wasn't looking for a free upgrade or anything to be comped, I just wanted to be able to see the stage and he offered me some pit tickets for $30 a piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spider. said:

Sorry. I should have clarified. I was at the Sacramento show. When we got to our seats, we realized we could not see 75% of the stage because of the cameraman. I complained to the box office and I told the guy I wasn't looking for a free upgrade or anything to be comped, I just wanted to be able to see the stage and he offered me some pit tickets for $30 a piece.

Okay, that's good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites