Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Ariana Grande: Sweetener Tour [2 Shows Added!]

1,730 posts in this topic

Let's just say she was AMAZING.

She was absolutely ON POINT for my date and she later said that it was her favourite show so far

I couldn't have asked for anything better..the stage is wonderful in person.

Cant wait to see it again

2 hours ago, LikeAChampion said:

Anyone know what time the concert will be over if it starts at 7:30? Trying to plan how to get home after lol 

My camera roll has her finishing up the end of thank u, next at 11:03. So by 11:20 done all the goodbyes etc.

There's rumors she is doing Latin America :duca:

If she adds an Asian and Oceania leg as well, she would probably reach 150m. :jonny5:

Posted (edited)

what time does Normani go on?

just bought last minute tickets and want to know if i’ll miss it. 

I can’t find semi cheap tickets for the LA show :jonny:

My uncle swung us last minute tickets for.my cousin's birthday and there pretty good seats! I can't wait to see her in less than an hour or so.

Question is there a tour program for this tour? Didn't see one at the merch stand when I skimmed by it 

18 minutes ago, Gabers05 said:

My uncle swung us last minute tickets for.my cousin's birthday and there pretty good seats! I can't wait to see her in less than an hour or so.

Question is there a tour program for this tour? Didn't see one at the merch stand when I skimmed by it 

Didn't have one when I saw her last month, but could have added one since! The Honeymoon Tour didn't have one until half the tour was over.

there wasn’t a programme at the Edmonton show on 25th April. I saw a person selling one on Depop, but I wasn’t sure if it was legit or not. I can’t figure out how to link to it, but the listing is by ‘fitchbitch.’

Thanks guys! 

I guess there isn't then, no big deal I just usually always get a program for any tour I attend.

5 minutes ago, exfactor003 said:

there wasn’t a programme at the Edmonton show on 25th April. I saw a person selling one on Depop, but I wasn’t sure if it was legit or not. I can’t figure out how to link to it, but the listing is by ‘fitchbitch.’

saw the pictures and it looks fanmade, all of those images are online somewhere , what a scam of them charging $180 too :deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, Guero said:

what time does Normani go on?

just bought last minute tickets and want to know if i’ll miss it. 

She came on 8:20pm PST for my show. 

4 hours ago, Gabe² said:

try on the day of the show if you still haven’t found any. i did that for the San Jose show tonight and managed to find floor seats at a reasonable price 4 hours before the show. :deadbanana: 

2 hours ago, Lady Bird said:

She came on 8:20pm PST for my show. 

yeah she did that tonight for my show. i’m glad I didn’t miss it. 

50 minutes ago, Guero said:

try on the day of the show if you still haven’t found any. i did that for the San Jose show tonight and managed to find floor seats at a reasonable price 4 hours before the show. :deadbanana: 

yeah she did that tonight for my show. i’m glad I didn’t miss it. 

The show is Tuesday so almost there :jonny:

did you use stubhub?

The show was really good. She killed it and sounded amazing throughout the entire concert.

Loved Norman as well she did a great job with her set.

13 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

The show is Tuesday so almost there :jonny:

did you use stubhub?

i used Ticketmaster but my fiancé said more started showing up on StubHub after we purchased ours.

5 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Same. I am aiming for either Monday or Tuesday at Staples. I might do Monday in order to work on my research paper or it depends how much of it I get done because it's due Wed. :jonny4: I might order my clear bag though on Amazon today so I can receive it on Sunday.

Most of the seats are $100-200 range right now on StubHub. I am gonna check AXS too because they will most likely drop the day of the show in order for sellers to get face value. SeatGeek ain't **** because the tickets I bought for Alec Benjamin aren't transferable via Flash Seats but luckily he opened tickets on AXS and got one. :alexz:

How long was it? What time did Ari's set finish on PT time? 

Some of these methods of delivery on StubHub are so.... sketchy.

Instant Download screams counterfeit. :biblio: I hope it's not. 

6 hours ago, Mellark said:

Looking at the time me and my fiancé took photos by the stage after it was over, and it says 11pm. So I want to say like 10:50pm and she was done. 

Ari came on at like 9:05pm after Social House and Normani finished their sets, so it was almost 2 hours long. 

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Some of these methods of delivery on StubHub are so.... sketchy.

Instant Download screams counterfeit. :biblio: I hope it's not. 

It's like when you get tickets on TM and choose e-mail or mobile delivery, it's all instant rather than getting paper tickets. And anyways, StubHub has a 100% protection guarantee!

On 5/3/2019 at 1:26 AM, Mellark said:

Same. I am aiming for either Monday or Tuesday at Staples. I might do Monday in order to work on my research paper or it depends how much of it I get done because it's due Wed. :jonny4: I might order my clear bag though on Amazon today so I can receive it on Sunday.

Most of the seats are $100-200 range right now on StubHub. I am gonna check AXS too because they will most likely drop the day of the show in order for sellers to get face value. SeatGeek ain't **** because the tickets I bought for Alec Benjamin aren't transferable via Flash Seats but luckily he opened tickets on AXS and got one. :alexz:

Stubhub still has like $200 minimum for any tickets :rip:

i want floor tickets (don’t care is pit or not) but they’re so expensive :jonny:

On 5/3/2019 at 12:47 AM, Guero said:

i used Ticketmaster but my fiancé said more started showing up on StubHub after we purchased ours.

How much did you pay for the floor seats? 

49 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

i want floor tickets (don’t care is pit or not) but they’re so expensive :jonny:

It's still 3 days until the May 7th show. Wait the day of. They're bound to drop. 

7 hours ago, Gabe² said:

How much did you pay for the floor seats? 

like $194 I think. 

I honestly just rushed to buy them before they went out again :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

like $194 I think. 

I honestly just rushed to buy them before they went out again :rip: 

Floor tickets for $194? Omg you’re so lucky

thats such a good deal 

it would be a miracle if I can find floor tickets for that price 

20 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Floor tickets for $194? Omg you’re so lucky

thats such a good deal 

it would be a miracle if I can find floor tickets for that price 

I don't mind spending $194 on Floor Tickets, but I think I saw floor tickets for $225 on AXS. :deadbanana2:

Prices went down on SeatGeek for the Monday show.

I am having a hard time finding tickets for the Tuesday show in my budget range. If it's still around the $100 range and they're good seats, I'll COP.

The reselled nosebleed tickets for every date are mad expensive.

Does $200 for a nosebleed worth the money for this show? I haven't seen any video and i'm waiting and praying to get two tickets for the Orlando show... but $200 for a nosebleed seems too much.

Any recommendations apart from waiting the day of the show? I NEED HELP