Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Ariana Grande: Sweetener Tour [19 Shows Added!]

1,774 posts in this topic

A few tickets left, I believe.

21 hours ago, Spider. said:

I got upgraded to the pit because our seats were completely obstructed by a camera. It cost like $30 but whew! She sounded amazing. Loved the show in person. I was worried because the videos I've seen were meh, but it was amazing in person.

That's awesome!

I got kinda lost trying to find parking but I made it 

Just left Staples. Let me just say, it was a spectacular show. Staples is such a huge venue but she really did THAT.

I was surprised Normani brought Khalid and Ariana brought Victoria. Yes!

The struggle to leave after. :deadbanana2:  I really enjoyed it and i never had a spectacular holy **** show since Florence in September. 

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

The struggle to leave after. :deadbanana2:  I really enjoyed it and i never had a spectacular holy **** show since Florence in September. 

I feel the opposite way

show was good, but left a lot to be desired 

like one of the things I can’t stand at a show is lip syncing or the use of a backtrack which I feel the used a lot on the show 

didn’t like the stage/lights 

it was missing more lights

plus the whole background screen didn’t do it for me 

her side screens were too small (even though I didn’t need them) 

seems like she put the most effort in performing the TUN songs, instead of putting the same effort for the whole show 

id see her again though :michael:

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Gabe² said:

I feel the opposite way

like one of the things I can’t stand at a show is lip syncing or the use of a backtrack which I feel the used a lot on the show 

seems like she put the most effort in performing the TUN songs, instead of putting the same effort for the whole show 

Normani was actually good too. I missed Social House because i was buying refreshments, very expensive though. Slow Down should've been on the setlist. The interludes were cute though.

Thinkin Bout You and Focus should've been on the setlist.

I was at the show in Inglewood tonight and I won't lie it's kind of a boring show :rip: no shade  because she sounds great and the effects/space aesthetics are cool, but I think the problem is she doesn't have enough dancers, or she just doesn't utilize the stage well enough.... since the stage takes up so much space, there's so many empty spaces a lot of the time and it just makes it feel like the show is half-assed. She also didn't seem happy performing, despite thanking the audience several times. Maybe the tour's too much for her?

28 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

I was at the show in Inglewood tonight and I won't lie it's kind of a boring show :rip: no shade  because she sounds great and the effects/space aesthetics are cool, but I think the problem is she doesn't have enough dancers, or she just doesn't utilize the stage well enough.... since the stage takes up so much space, there's so many empty spaces a lot of the time and it just makes it feel like the show is half-assed. She also didn't seem happy performing, despite thanking the audience several times. Maybe the tour's too much for her?

I think she's exhausted. I mean doing 3 shows in a week sounds like a lot. I believe she should've done Rose Bowl like BTS did. She seemed very enthusiastic during the Tuesday show. :cm:

I think she should tour NA and Europe and that's it (for the sake of her mental health). 

ariana-grande-performs-onstage-during-th

The POWER this picture has, I made it my lock screen

hello looking for advice and guidance for the t mobile sale. any1?

practised unsuccessfully today and it took approx 20 mins to get in with the code lolol

will practise tomorrow and sunday as well. my sale is going to be monday midday

@PlaidShirtDays can u advise?

get well soon has replaced goodnight n go. 

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

get well soon has replaced goodnight n go. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER??? LITERALLY MY FAVE SONG FROM SWEETENER! :angry:

1 minute ago, samito said:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER??? LITERALLY MY FAVE SONG FROM SWEETENER! :angry:

She struggled emotionally during gng for the entire tour, it’s better this way :deadbanana4: I guess OLT was axed for the same reason.

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

She struggled emotionally during gng for the entire tour, it’s better this way :deadbanana4: I guess OLT was axed for the same reason.

I'm literally seeing her for the first time in 2 weeks and she decided to changed the song. I'm so pressed :dancehall2:

On 5/11/2019 at 6:16 AM, Mellark said:

I think she's exhausted. I mean doing 3 shows in a week sounds like a lot. I believe she should've done Rose Bowl like BTS did. She seemed very enthusiastic during the Tuesday show. :cm:

I think she should tour NA and Europe and that's it (for the sake of her mental health). 

Try working 50 hours weekly at McDonald's for 8 bucks an hour :rip:

11 hours ago, hardbrit said:

I am a full-time student, I know how exhaustion feels like. 

3 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I am a full-time student, I know how exhaustion feels like. 

with a part-time job or? cause you don't know what exhaustion's unlike until you taste that

11 hours ago, Goofy said:

with a part-time job or? cause you don't know what exhaustion's unlike until you taste that

Nope and I can't speak on that because I haven't experienced it. I feel exhausted when I don't get sufficient sleep. 

On 5/8/2019 at 11:00 PM, Gabe² said:

I feel the opposite way

She has been using these projections on curtains which requires very low lighting otherwise they wouldn't be able to appear. The thing is, a show NEEDS lights, specially on the main artist and sometimes you need to look for her in the middle of the dancers because the stage is very dark.

23 hours ago, hardbrit said:

Ok? 3 shows a week can be just as exhausting as that. You can’t just dismiss the fact that she’s exhausted just because it doesn’t sound exhausting to you. :skull: Everyone isn’t the same

Anyone else going to London night 1? :gaycat5:

Posted (edited)

How do people (even Europeans going to the Sweetener Tour) feel about Ella Mai opening for the European leg? Is Ella Mai local here in States or is she known outside of the States? We only know Normani because of 5H though. Ari and Normani's set snapped and I barely made it in time for Normani's set after getting a goddamn Sprite that cost me $7. :deadbanana:

Is there a possibility she will do Oceania, Asia, and South America again? I think there might be a possibility but I don't see her doing it at this point but hopefully if she's up for it, then why not? :cm:  I feel like she's going to do pull a Kacey/Harry/Ed and do another North American leg this time. She really balled on Monterrey, so I guess this should make for it. But this time she might book stadiums?

She's sick, Tampa and Orlando postponed til November

Actually pissed. My date for the tour is postponed and I may have to wait ANOTHER 5 months. Ugh.